which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He may have improved, but his acting and singing doesn't impress me. I've learned not to judge a book by it's cover and trust me I've seen enough of Bie to say all the things I've said. Perhaps my opinion will change later, but as of today I can't bear to watch any of his lakorns.
 
phatman said:
Bie: I gave him three shots. He can't convince me and it's not related to his appearance...okay maybe a little...but not mainly because of it. Anyway, he over acts too much and his nose flaring bothers me.

Smart: This guy...this guy. If it wasn't for Anne don't even think I'll spend a minute watching his lakorn. He is dreadful. The worst pra'ek in this universe. Even Bie is better. Haha. He is so stiff, face, body everything. He needs to stay home and do his real job.
Oh my poor Mart and Bie! I love them both! But then again, this is a very bias topic. Lol. I didn't like Bie in the beginning either he began to grow on me after watching many live interviews, behind the scenes, and The Star discussions based on his entertainment career. This guy made it with a stroke of luck and began to prove himself afterwards. He still has a lot of room for improvement but looks and acting aren't everything. It's the personality too.
 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Bie: I gave him three shots. He can't convince me and it's not related to his appearance...okay maybe a little...but not mainly because of it. Anyway, he over acts too much and his nose flaring bothers me.

Smart: This guy...this guy. If it wasn't for Anne don't even think I'll spend a minute watching his lakorn. He is dreadful. The worst pra'ek in this universe. Even Bie is better. Haha. He is so stiff, face, body everything. He needs to stay home and do his real job.
 
I fully agree on Smart, I really can't stand him. And gosh, I've tried the best I can, because he always pair up with Actresses that I really like. It was useless, I just can't stand him. He is way beyond stiffness.
 
queenyeon said:
I fully agree on Smart, I really can't stand him. And gosh, I've tried the best I can, because he always pair up with Actresses that I really like. It was useless, I just can't stand him. He is way beyond stiffness.
Aww! My poor guy! Lol. I really like him.
 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Oh my poor Mart and Bie! I love them both! But then again, this is a very bias topic. Lol. I didn't like Bie in the beginning either he began to grow on me after watching many live interviews, behind the scenes, and The Star discussions based on his entertainment career. This guy made it with a stroke of luck and began to prove himself afterwards. He still has a lot of room for improvement but looks and acting aren't everything. It's the personality too.
Me too, at the beginning I didn't like Bie either, but as I get to know him more, it makes me love him even more. I agree, after watching so many clips of him from behind the scenes, interviews, and lots of discussion about his life and his way towards now, it makes me love him more. His thought is just very impressive, no matter how many time I watch all those clips bout Bie, he always makes me laugh and happy. I love Bie from his personality, his personality is what sometime people judge on him that he can't act because he is super funny and likes to play/joke around a lot. He can play any role and it turns out to be good like when people doubt him on the role Kobori, they said he can't play/doesn't even match the role because of his looks and personality, but everyone fell for him.
 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LoL i love Bie especially in RAHR and PSR, fell in love with him right when he was trying to R Mew. As for Mart I loved him in SLT with Janie and in MKKW with cherry i think he suits comedy more cause not much crying, his cute personality comes out.
I can't really watch Chompoo Araya's lakorns I don't know she was okay in WWW with Ken but then I can't really stand Ken with other n'eks so yea... maybe if she worked with Tik, Aff, can't really watch her lakorns unless I'm in love with the p'ek (Tik and Bie)
Min P - I don't know, try to watch her lakorn with Tle,Om and Weir but i just can't stand her, she's pretty for a very short of time only. Her acting is just really idk... blehh
Pong- I just don't think he's handsome
 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Reading all comments, it is quite intense. We all have our favorites and our least favorites. I know it's may be hard, but we all should try to understand and respect each other's opinions, though it may be harsh. For me, I don't actually dislike any dara, I just don't watch their lakorns. There are some daras that are not my favorites and yet I still watch their lakorns. It pretty much depends on the storyline or if I just feel like it, I will watch it. No hate :)
 

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Dreamlove said:
Oh my poor Mart and Bie! I love them both! But then again, this is a very bias topic. Lol. I didn't like Bie in the beginning either he began to grow on me after watching many live interviews, behind the scenes, and The Star discussions based on his entertainment career. This guy made it with a stroke of luck and began to prove himself afterwards. He still has a lot of room for improvement but looks and acting aren't everything. It's the personality too.
 
Me too, at the beginning I didn't like Bie either, but as I get to know him more, it makes me love him even more. I agree, after watching so many clips of him from behind the scenes, interviews, and lots of discussion about his life and his way towards now, it makes me love him more. His thought is just very impressive, no matter how many time I watch all those clips bout Bie, he always makes me laugh and happy. I love Bie from his personality, his personality is what sometime people judge on him that he can't act because he is super funny and likes to play/joke around a lot. He can play any role and it turns out to be good like when people doubt him on the role Kobori, they said he can't play/doesn't even match the role because of his looks and personality, but everyone fell for him.
Tht is sooo true, I didn't want to watch Yadech at first, I even refuse to watch DuangJai Akkanee when they first came out but then I came across GRGR which intrigued me on how their so talented and have so much chemistry.  I went to watch DuangJai Akkanee afterwards and that was when I fell in love with them (DuangJai Akkanee is my favourite lakorn above GRGR).  I love their attitude and personality.  I love Ann T as well but I don't watch everything of hers.
 
 
sweetie-dara said:
Reading all comments, it is quite intense. We all have our favorites and our least favorites. I know it's may be hard, but we all should try to understand and respect each other's opinions, though it may be harsh. For me, I don't actually dislike any dara, I just don't watch their lakorns. There are some daras that are not my favorites and yet I still watch their lakorns. It pretty much depends on the storyline or if I just feel like it, I will watch it. No hate :)
 
@sweet-dara, its the same with me too.  I watch lakorns becuz I am interested about the storyline before Yadech.  Now I do that and watch everything Yadech as well,lol.
 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
sweetie-dara said:
Reading all comments, it is quite intense. We all have our favorites and our least favorites. I know it's may be hard, but we all should try to understand and respect each other's opinions, though it may be harsh. For me, I don't actually dislike any dara, I just don't watch their lakorns. There are some daras that are not my favorites and yet I still watch their lakorns. It pretty much depends on the storyline or if I just feel like it, I will watch it. No hate :)
I agree with you, I don't hate them, but I just don't find myself drawn to any of their lakorns. However unlike you, even if the story line seems interesting I still don't watch it. Hmm is this hate then??? Cause for some dramas even if one of the pra'nang is someone I like but the other is someone that I don't really enjoy watching then I don't end up watching the lakorn. 
For me I can't watch
-Chompoo
-Cherry
-Mart
-Aun
-Yardtip
-Susie ( I saw her in one lakorn though, but I don't think I would watch any of her other stuff)
 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Lynlee_love said:
I agree with you, I don't hate them, but I just don't find myself drawn to any of their lakorns. However unlike you, even if the story line seems interesting I still don't watch it. Hmm is this hate then??? Cause for some dramas even if one of the pra'nang is someone I like but the other is someone that I don't really enjoy watching then I don't end up watching the lakorn. 
For me I can't watch
-Chompoo
-Cherry
-Mart
-Aun
-Yardtip
-Susie ( I saw her in one lakorn though, but I don't think I would watch any of her other stuff)
 
Lol.....I don't consider it hate. We all just have our preferences. Like you, from time to time, I don't watch some lakorns because of pranang, even if one of them is someone I like. :)
 

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Mine for now is,

Ken T. - He's a great actor, I used to watch a couple of his lakorn and like it, but somehow right now, I just can't stand to watch any of his lakorn although if its going to be with Anne, I don't know too and why?

Yadech - I'm just never fond of them or their actings.

Pong - the same as Ken.

Pancake - never fond of her too.

Poo - never fond of her too... Her look and actings annoyed me.

Pinky - never watch any of her lakorns.

Chakrit - he looks perverted plus annoying, the only lakorn I can stand to watch of his is the enchanted bed.

Chatchai - don't know why he's still p'k, I think he looks too old.
Well lets put it this way, maybe I'm not fond of the newbies right nows acting.

There's more but these are those that I could think of now.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yaya U.: She's cute. Too cute that I can't watch her lakorns. Haha. Her only lakorn that I've finished completely is Kularb Rai Narm. Had to really force myself through that one though, for the sake of the rest of the cast. She just needs to mature a bit more, physically, before I can watch her.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
@Phatman, your picture on your signature is just getting bigger and bigger. lol. 
I know! Haha. I got bored, so decided to add girls. I'll probably change it again in a couple of days. Haha.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
More to add.
 
Girls
 
Rita S.: I know she's been in the industry for a long time (because I remember seeing a clip of her in an old lakorn with this hot*ss guy, haha, anyway...) and she's got plenty of experience, BUT I can't stand watching her lakorns. I can't feel her emotions at all, actually I feel like they don't change at all, her expressions I mean. I've no idea why she plays the nang'ek. I've tried a few of her lakorns, but never finished. Except Yuttakarn Huk Karn Thong in which I skipped all of her and Smart's scenes...YUP.
 
 
Guys
 
Aom A.: Never liked the dude. Didn't like him in Sapai Glai Peung Tieng either, even though he wasn't even the main dude. His acting sucks, he is like stiff. He isn't that handsome either. Had to really push through Sao Chai Hi-Tech for Jui (I actually haven't finished it yet due to a halt in the subbing process...speaking of which, I wonder if it's complete yet??? I'm gonna go check it out. HEHE.). 
 

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Min pechaya
Mint chalida
Pinky savika
Vill wanarot
Kimberly voltmas
Mint N
Cheer
Ann thongprasorn
Janie T
Ja
Yardthip
Chompoo
Cheer
Mai davika
Aum patcharapan
Jui


Tle thanapol
Chakrit
Tar warit
Tui
Aum
Son yuk
Ken p
 
Top