Which Star Are You From

Kim

sarNie Egg
i just saw the ending on tuesday. it was so cute!!!!! i couldn't help but smile. i love this drama!!!! i definitely recommend this to anyone who can enjoy lots of comedy and drama at the same time. i love it how they have a romantic moment then JRW just kills it by doing something cute. Watch it!!!!!!!

choua_lee

sarNie Egg
hey can anyone tell me where i can buy this dvd of " which star are you from?"....???....anywhere for a CHEAP CHEAP price???...anyone! thanks
choua_lee

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i just brought this drama and just finish it too...

it very good and funny too..

both kim rae won and jung ryeo won are great in this drama...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
KRW is so hot in this drama he looks better in here than in My Little Bride I couldn't that was him he was so not cute in that drama I like how he looks much better in here. JRW is cute even though she does look very pale.. I love her dimples I wish she would be the female lead in more of her dramas. I think the rich JRW is so beautiful though she is my favorite korean actress!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love how rae won kisses ryo won so many times.. they're just too damn cute together wished they were together in real life :wub:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
This is my favorite drama. The Won-Won couple just have awesome chemistry!! Never fails to make me smile after i've watched it.
And i can watch it anytime, any day. <333
You can watch it here as well: Which Star Are You From?
They're so adorable together, and i've officially become a Kim Rae Won addict after this.=P
I love it when SeungHui shi yells. haha~ and when he runs. <33 My favorite part was probably their fight after they fell asleep @ his house and his dad came home (before he sung to her @ the restaurant) :p It was so emotional.>< Love everything about this drama.
OST is just lovely as well. The main song "Miracle" goes so well w/ it. B)

I made a fan-art not too long ago:

WSAYF Fighting!!!
Thanks for the thread!^^