Cast: Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Rae Won, Park Si Hu, Kang Jung Hwa
Genre: Drama, Comedy
# Of Episodes: 16
Official Website + Teaser
Language: Korean
Subtitles: Only Soft Subs
Time Airing: Monday & Tuesday @ 9 something in Korea's Time LOL

Synopsys:
Choi Seung Hui (Kim Rae Won), a scenario writer and film director, is troubled with his lover’s death. Three years after his lover's death, he met the girl Kim Bok Sil (Jung Ryeo Won) who looks like his lover. But later knowing that she is the twin sister of his dead lover, he became very confused about his feelings on her. He also suffered from a psychological syndrome of such as not stepping onto the sidewalk and washing hands 12 times a day. (credits to Soompi [bless_u])

Downloads

Clubbox:
Japanese Guy CB [700mb]
Creidesca CB [700 &181 MB]
NayNay CB [350Mb]

Torrents: 700mb +
- Ep 1
- Ep 2

Subtitles [SOFT SUBS]:

- Ep 1 ENG SUBS

OST

HOW TO PLAY SOFT SUBS

1. Download and install VobSub.

2. Place sub file in the same directory as the video file. Make sure that they have the same filename.
e.g
WRONG
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
Koukou Kyoushi ep02.smi
-----Your player cannot find Eng sub because of the file name.

CORRECT
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.avi
Koukou_Kyoushi_ep02.smi
-----Your player can find Eng sub automatically.

3. Play video and subs should be overlayed automatically.

Alternatively, you could try BSplayer, Media Player Classic, videolan or RadLight which has functionality for loading subtitle files without having to installing vobsub.

credits: Soompi , IMBC

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i'm so excited to watch this one.. since krw is sooo hot! i will wait for direct links since clubbox isn't do well with me. <_<

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I'm not really a big fan of KRW but JRW is pretty...although she was annoying in MNIKSS as Heejin. Is this her first lead role? Anyways, those pics looks nice though. Maybe I'll try this one since I haven't found a new drama to get me hooked yet.

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol I love Ryeo Won I dont know why.. hahaha but sometimes I find her so annoying but she got to kiss Daniel... Hyun Bin TT_TT lol... i dont know about KRW not a really fan of him either but yeah =] still cant wait 2 more weeks.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Sounds very interesting.. umm.... i think Kim rae won is very kute.. :) i love him in "my little bride" he was super handsome..

Ana

sarNie Adult
N'ke is pretty I liked her in MNIKSS :D . So happy she's getting a lead role now and w/KRW :)

Oil

sarNie Egg
yeah this is a much watch for sure!!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahhahaha it looks funny.. hahah.. i wana see this... i like her she is pretty although she was annoying in MNIKSS

danny

sarNie Hatchling
so far so good...i thought that rae won did a good job at acting and such..its a good come back for him...lol...Ryeo Won also did a good job..i think she's very pretty and such in this series..can't wait to see more..^^

cecilia

Staff member
just got done downloading..wont' have time to watch it..

but the fact that RAE WON oppa in there..i have to give ita shot..at least..MR. SOCRATE is okay for me..LOVE ATTIC CAT though..:lol:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
it's really good.......they make good chemistry...she's really good in this drama....plus a whole lot of kissing too...

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
I think Kim Rea Won is cute..I think he makes a cute couple with Kim Tae Hee..From the previous korean drama Love Story at Harvard..I would like to see another movie of them together again too.. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
episode 3 is super good..so far..i love it..
watch it for rae won oppa..love him since ''ATTIC CAT''..

i hope fans help sub this..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^ i know i have waited for fans to sub this... when i watched epi01 + 02... it was sooo good! sad is i dont' understand korean... i only see the actions... sighhh...

danny

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^ i know i have waited for fans to sub this... when i watched epi01 + 02... it was sooo good! sad is i dont' understand korean... i only see the actions... sighhh...
[post="96915"][/post]​

:loool: me too...i've been watching it and have not understanding of what they are saying...so far it's been good been catching up on all the ep till today...can't wait to see what happens to their relationship and love what happened today she's so cute how she acted towards the end when she saw him at the hotel....^^
and like you i'm also waiting for the fans to sub for this great series...^^

Hiatus

Super Momo
subtitle one just released. Go on the first page - main post to get to the link to download it.