which role/character would you play...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
hello everyone,

I know everyone here watches a lot and i mean tons and tons of thai lakorn and fall desperately in love with them. out of all the lakorns and the roles/characters that the n'ek plays or p'ek plays, which role/character would you play if you have one chance to play the role/character.

Remember just one chance, which role/character would you play...i want to see how many sarnies here would play a certain role/character :)

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I would play Soriya so I can play slap/kiss with Harit, LOL
LOL same here. I was thinking of either Soraya Napapong (So) in Jam Leuy Ruk or Chorlada (Aoey) in Jai Rao. But out of all the lakorns and the roles/characters that the n'ek plays, the role/character that I would like to play if I have one chance only it would be Princess Saengfarng/Ngam Saengluang/Mae Liang Silamanee so I'll get to wear all the pretty clothes :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, this is kinda of hard... hehe...hmmm, i want to be Narin... from SB...with Kawee... hehe
with a cutie haha

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL same here. I was thinking of either Soraya Napapong (So) in Jam Leuy Ruk or Chorlada (Aoey) in Jai Rao. But out of all the lakorns and the roles/characters that the n'ek plays, the role/character that I would like to play if I have one chance only it would be Princess Saengfarng/Ngam Saengluang/Mae Liang Silamanee so I'll get to wear all the pretty clothes :)
OMG! I was thinking the same thing like you. I would love to act as Princess Saengfarng wearing pretty clothes and having beautiful hair!

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is hard. I would love to be Napat. She has a good husband; he cooks, cleans, sings, and he is a good father to their child[ren]=D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Ngam would be the coolest person to be. But the character I'd like to play has got to be: Yorpraklin
She is half human, half God! Lived in a freakin' tree until her soulmate took her to live with him. She also smelled great and had a little kid as a friend who helped her with everything. Yorpraklin also married a handsome Prince and learned to transform herself and stuff. Plus, her husband was probably the only Prince that didn't have a second wife (actually, I can't remember if the other girl put a spell on him or what not, but he was dedicated to marry her again @ the end)!!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i would love to play the role of Yai Mankaew in Ka Neung Ha (Ning and Patson)....and my second choice would be Jeed in Duang Jai Akkanee (Yadech)...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Ngam would be the coolest person to be. But the character I'd like to play has got to be: Yorpraklin
She is half human, half God! Lived in a freakin' tree until her soulmate took her to live with him. She also smelled great and had a little kid as a friend who helped her with everything. Yorpraklin also married a handsome Prince and learned to transform herself and stuff. Plus, her husband was probably the only Prince that didn't have a second wife (actually, I can't remember if the other girl put a spell on him or what not, but he was dedicated to marry her again @ the end)!!
humm, sounds interesting. i need to find this boran and watch it. i find it not to my liking that these borans lately have the p'ek have more than one wife. it frustrates me because at the end he'll still end up with n'ek but while he's on mission, he would have all these (one or two) other that he stays with and some even end up being pregnant with the p'ek. urrgg. anyways, what boran is that? i need to look for it.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yor Pra Klin . . . old version. I don't think he ended up with anyone else, but I'm not sure. I would have to rewatch.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Haha I would love to play Ice Apissada's role of Den-Jun from Dok Som See Thong.... She really kick ass forreals!!!! Who needs to be a weak@$$ nang'eak anyways when you can be a kick@$$ HOT friend lol.... You can say and do whatever you want haha.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I've always thought it would be fun to play a nang rai role (weird, right?) Because the nang rais get to wear all the pretty clothes, they get to look beautiful while being bitchy, they get to slap people around, its ok for them to scream their heads off, they get to be all over the hot pra eks...I dunno, I guess I would still like to play a sassy nang rai role, lol