Which Remakes Are You Anticipating?

navy

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
HMmmmm this is going to be hard to be remake. You really can't replace the chemistry between Willy and Mew and not to mention all the scenary in this lakorn.... I'm going to have to think this one over... Maybe Bee as Sai and Ken as Willy's role. And Pat as Sai's little sister, Son.... lol...
[post="153110"][/post]​
[/quote

I totally agree with you...it's hard to replace Willy/Mew, but if they do, I prefer Tik instead of Andrew even thouh I love them both, but tik woujld fit Willy role more than Andrew.

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna a remake of Mueng Maya.. but i think its pretty hard.. coz they had a pretty good cast before, Maam Kateleeya, Noossba, Chakrit, Pim Zaza, Puri.
hmm.. maybe they can re-air it.. that would be good :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I want to add one more to my list... LOL Since there aren't enough of Pat and Por's lakorns in this world, and since Pat reminds so much of Kat.... I think they should re-make Kat's old's lakorn "Koon Ying Jom Kand" Pat and Por would be perfect for the roles!!! I can just imagine Pat in those rollerskates now :w000t:

vina_lek

I don't remember all of the old ones, but I remember they're really good.

Although Captain & Pin are still young, I'd like a remake of "cheevit puer ka, huajai puer tuer," b/c it seems like no one has a copy of it, hehe. The original is great, but I just want to see the story again! :rolleyes:

hm... what about jane jira(I really liked this one), fai louang...well, actually all the ones w/ willy in it. :wub:

Also, I'd like to see one w/ Tang & Mam Kataleeya about him being a bodyguard and her a princess.

Gah...there are so many old favorites that I just can't recall right now. :sweat: