which pra'ek do you miss onscreen?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
since there was one on nang'ek thought i'd ask about the pra'eks. which old pra'eks do you miss onscreen??

for me it would be:

AU - i'm not sure of his last name but he played in SaMee Tee Tra with Ann. i haven't seen him play in a pra'ek role in a while. usually a daddy role or just a guy in the lakorn. hehe. i miss him on screen!

Willy - he's coming back!! yesh!! but i do miss watching his lakorns.

Dodo - awee. i loved him in See La Mani. he was kool & he reminds me of freddie Prince Jr.

Dom H - he is sooo hotttt. i haven't seen play a pra'ek in a while, usually a support pra'ek like in jom jai

Bee S - Where has he disappeared to?!?! i miss his onscreen action! last lakorn i've watched of his was with noon/mos

those are all i can think of now. tell me about yours ^_^

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH MEEH TOO...

I MISS BEE S.....HE WAS ONE OF MY PRA'EK....I LOVE HEM..

PEPPER..I NOE HE HAS ONE WITH AMY...BUT I MEAN I WANT MEAN PEPPER..
I MISS HEM BEING MEAN...BUT YEAH THOSE OF THE ONLY I CAN THINK OF.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
YEAH MEEH TOO...

I MISS BEE S.....HE WAS ONE OF MY PRA'EK....I LOVE HEM..
PEPPER..I NOE HE HAS ONE WITH AMY...BUT I MEAN I WANT MEAN PEPPER..
I MISS HEM BEING MEAN...BUT YEAH THOSE OF THE ONLY I CAN THINK OF.
awe mean peper is hot! specially in Leh Ratreee. he was whoaaa... super mean. it made me hate him. <_< lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ yeah i heard that too. but no news on who's his leading lady. i heard it'll be someone fans want him to play with. ann or janie? (wishful thinking) :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ im sure he'll come out with a lakorn..eventually. at least i hope he does! i miss seeing him! plus he melts my heart..hes soo HOT! :wub:

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THESE ARE THE ACTORS I MISS THE MOST.

BEE SAWIT-LOVE HIM WITH NUMFON(MEA JUM PEN&PLOY LOM PET)
LOUIS UMARIN!
UM UMARIN-HE HASNT BEEN ACTING MUCH LATELY AT ALL. I THINK EVERSINCE HE GOT MARRIED.
J JETRIN-LAST LAKORN I SEE OF HIM WAS WITH JANIE T.
ANDREW GREGSON! I SUPER MISS HIM
BIE S-HE'S SORTA DISAPPEARING FROM ACTING TOO
WILL MCINTOSH!

THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR NOW

-andrew (i miss watching him!)
-tik j. (what happened to tik? he just disappeared from lakorns! :( )
-chakrit (i know he's busy shooting Bangkok Dangerous and all, but i hope he'll be in more lakorns soon!)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
these are the p'ek that i miss and wanted to see onscleen

1. Chakrit ( i know that he's having lakorn and is busy with the shooting, but i really miss him and hope that his lakorns will out soon)

2. Willy

3. Bee Sawich

4. Num ( i know that he has some new lakorns out but they are not so good, hope that he'll have good lakorns in the future)

katia

sarNie Hatchling
WILLY M
PETE T

I miss these two the most, they are like the hottest thai actors in my opinion

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
bee sawis i miss him very much love his lakorns with namfon k
andrew g, with janie he's hot
saranyu, yes i know he's old but he was my favorite p'ek when i was very very young
johnny