Which P'ek character is your dream husband?

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Which p'ek character is your dream husband if you could marry him in real life?

My dream husband is the character Kobori from Koo Kam and we will have a happy ending together.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Nai Singh
Mor Sattawat
Saichon
Rachen from Oum Ruk
Prince Puwanes or Pupen from Thara Himalaya

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
mine would be Got Jakrapun from tur keu duang jai with Cherry.......so dreamy and handsome.......

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
A' Poon from Kor Bpen Jao Sao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai.

And (yes and) Khun P'Haym from Ka Badin.

Gosh they do so much for the ones they love.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Probs Rachen from Oum Ruk or Kobori but Bie's version. lol
That's all I can think of at the moment. Hehe.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
For lakorn p'ek:
1. Athit from TNNKK (modern, farmer hubby lol)

For other p'eks:
1. Big Boss from Descendants of the Sun (modern, soldier hubby lol)
2. Batu from Female Assassins in the Palace (ancient, kind of a warrior hubby lol)
3. Jedoug from Assorted Gems (modern, rich business hubby lol)

*not in any specific order

They all have one thing in common is that they are all sweet to their ladies, I like these type of p'eks. Their n'eks were mean to them at first but they still kept liking/loving their n'eks & eventually their persistence won and their n'eks fell for them. They play other roles beside being their n'eks' lovers/husbands such as best friends, mentors & etc.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nai Singh

Ronnapee

Khun Tun

khun Lerson

P

PrincessKarina

For me:

1. Khun Thosapol (Ken P's character from "Nakee")-boy he loved his wife Kumkaew aka Mae Nak Mai despite their circumstances
2. P'Vic (Ken T's character from "Jai Rao")-he loved her even tho she took off for 8 yrs without telling him
3. Khun Chai Rachanon aka Chai Lek (Bomb's character from "Khun Chai Rachanon")-he loved her even if she was a forester or Princess
4. Mor Non (Nadech's character from "Lom Sorn Rak")-he proved he loved her always by doing EVERYTHING at the end for her