Which Oldschool Nang Ek Would You Wanna See Again?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
title is self explanatory maybe there is a thread like this already but couldn't find one! So I create one mines would be ...

Ning K,
Tik Kanyarat
Emma Woraranat
Noosaba
Pin Kedmanee
Mint A.
Nan Chalita
Ann Siriam *Edited

x3 Thats my list for right now;

Muddie Murda

smile...
I realllyyy miss Tik Kanyarat. She's my favorite actress of all. ^_^ She plays allllll roles: n'ek, n'rai, mom's, side character, etc. She's the best!

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
TIK K WHERE R UUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!?! ;p

ning got married not that long ago so i doubt we'll be seeing her in a while but i miss her tooooooooo jus thinkin' back to her JLR time w/john nuvo haha

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ning K..I've watched all her dramas..I even remember the storylines to it tooo..by the way, does anybody know the title of this one lakorn she played with these on Americanish looking P'ake(he doesn't play P'ake, only this movie he did)..

Summary

Ning's parents needed money so P'ake offered to them that he will help but in return Ning have to marry him. His name in the movie is Ken and Ning's name is Ouma..

max

sarNie Elites
Tik Kanyarat ^^ I loved her in Peek Marn, and she was so pretty back then. I have not seen her recently, though.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Ning K..I've watched all her dramas..I even remember the storylines to it tooo..by the way, does anybody know the title of this one lakorn she played with these on Americanish looking P'ake(he doesn't play P'ake, only this movie he did)..

Summary

Ning's parents needed money so P'ake offered to them that he will help but in return Ning have to marry him. His name in the movie is Ken and Ning's name is Ouma..
oooh. i remember this one. i loved this lakorn! i remember the steamy r scene. haha. im such a perv.

but i would love to see ning & tik kanyarat back on screen.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Um...

Ning Kullasatree Siripongpreeda I miss her lakorns. Her best two that I still watch over and over: Ruk Praka Sit and Ka Neung Ha. Her other ones are good too but these are my favorite two.

Pin Kedmanee Her and Captain were hot together. Want to see her again.

Ann Siriam

Natalie Davis She is still young but I want to see her. Finally she appears again and hot looking too.

Umm... And I don't know who else.