which movies have ya recently watch/saw?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
gosh i can't wait to watch the da vinci code because i'm too lazy to read the book lol
[post="118968"][/post]​
Dude? why read? it's only going to mess up the movie....

anyways, saw just my luck (it was free cause pre-screening, otherwise i would not have gone) It was a let down and nothing compared to Mean Girls. Definitely wait for the movie to come on video... better yet, wait for it to come out on tv.

noungning

Heartless
omg really it sucked. crap should i wait for matinee? crap man!! well i didn't read it so i wanna go see it lol just so when ppl talks about it i'm like oh yeah that movie/book lol

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Last 3 movies I saw at the threatre is ...

Scary Movie 3 ... :blink: its odd, weird the first one was better. Too stupid then funny. :huh:

MI3 ... Iono its okay. I guess I watch it because Maggie Q was in there. I get excited when there's an asian ppl in a american movie :loool:

X-men 3 ... I like this one but kinda of disappointed at the end. I think there might be a part 4 haha <_<

Azn_LaDy said:
GO SEE POSEIDON YA!!!!!.... :w000t: :w000t:
[post="118993"][/post]​
Azn_LaDy, mind if I ask what this movies is all about and is it worth seeing?

noungning

Heartless
i saw x-men 3 it was good. better than stupid the da vinci code blah made me pay 10 for a crappy movie ugh...

noungning

Heartless
yeah i didn't like it at all. man i'd rather pay 10 for a crappy horror flick than 10 for a crappy plateau movie that was very boring for 2 and a half and then some hours... gosh i guess the movie made it big only because of the publicity of the book.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just saw the DA VINCI CODE and i personally think it's a excellent movie... ONE OF THE BEST MYSTERY, THRILLER, HISTORIAL FILM THERE IS!!!!

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
XMen,the last stand------>it was ok,not a big deal.....
The Da Vinci Code------->A good story with lots of suspens but i heard the book is much better....

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
YunhoLovesLy said:
I saw Break Up last night, it was entertaining. I wanted to see The Da Vinci Code more, but I was out voted.
[post="126386"][/post]​
Hey beauty,just watch Da Vinci Code if u haven't read the book yet or u would be very disappointed ;) but it's worth watchin it! B)

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
YunhoLovesLy said:
I read it already.I could never get tired of this book. It’s intriguing and menace mingle in one of the finest mysteries I’ve ever read. That's why I was excited to see the movie. I'll go by myself tonight.
[post="126410"][/post]​
Ahhhh u have already read the book!lol ok doki.I didn't read the book so that's why i said i liked the movie,hahaha! :lol: .
U will go by yourself?how come?..humm can i come with u?lol, watchin it again don't bother me :p ,i can be your sort of bodyguard if u want,lol.I will even buy some pop corns for u :D

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Azn_LaDy said:
Nicky...".poseidon" is about this big ship...then a big wave flip the ship over and people trying to get out of the ship alive...its really good....you should go watch it...its worth it!!!....=)
[post="125103"][/post]​
Thanks for the recomendation, Azn_LaDy. im check it out nothing to watch ... reminds me of titanic ... *sigh* im waiting to see two movies Fast Furious 3 Tokyo drift and Little Man. :w000t:

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I went to watch Over the Hedge today. The movie pretty funny! I really enjoy it! :D

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
MI3 (MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 GOOD MOVIE I RECOMMEND IT!! AND YEAH THERE I THIS REALLY HOTT AUSTRALIAN GUY IN THERE WOW HOTTIE AND HE TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT LOL AND HE SPEAKS ITALIAN ITALIAN NOW THATS EVEN HOTTER LOL!! OVERALL GREAT MOVIE!!! KEEPS YOU THINKING!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just saw the screening for The Devil wears Prada wtih Anne Hathaway and Meril Streeps. It was really, really good and funny!!!! Highly recommmended. I think it comes out in the end of June. So go see it you guys :D

I wanna watch it again, but doesn't come out til june -_-

kitkat

sarNie Elites
last time i saw 'just my luck'... i got a free ticket so i don't want to go waste it. and this movie isn't that great. o_O mean girls beated this.

gosh i'm trying to get a hold on some american movies in the theater or ppv... i get boring easily... i guess kdramas really got me. ^^"

noungning

Heartless
hey who saw the omen... is that good?!?! i wanna go watch it

well i wanna see the devil wear prada too lol looks like a cute movie i can bring my lil sister to

damn why don't we have free screenings to movies gosh!