Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hrithik Roshan

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Anil Kapoor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's so quiet in here, and I doubt many are going to reply to this, but oh well. For future's sake.

Which male body type do you guys prefer? Indian male stars have a range of body types, so which do you guys prefer?

Shahrukh Khan

Salman Khan

Hrithik Roshan

Anil Kapoor

I listed these because they're more well known and do have the representative body types.

For me, I prefer a hairless chest and not to bulky.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Definitely Shahrukh Khan's type of body. The other body's are nice but wayyyy too muscular for me. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Definitely Shahrukh Khan's type of body. The other body's are nice but wayyyy too muscular for me. lol
Yeah, I agree. If Salman's body remained the same when he first started, I'd pick him, but sadly he's gotten so bulky it doesn't look right. If he's tall it may be okay, but he's short so he looks...fat.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Man... this is one hard decision.. I remember watching them all... but...

Anil .. <--- he's too hairy for my taste..
Salman ... <--- he's become so bulky..

Hithrik & Shahruk .. <--- these 2 are like my faves!!! i don't remember Hithrik being that bluky though.. his arms are ginanormous compared to his body. I just rewatched Dhoom 2 the other day too... hmmm..

still have to make my decision.. I'll postpone it for now.. ehehe..

Asy

sarNie Immature
I used to like Salman so much but now he's so fat haha.

Personally I don't really like Indian stars because most of them are wayyy to hairy hahaha. I'm not going to pick anyone here because I'm all over Thai actors lol. Actually I'm not a person who's so into body shape, except the belly. :D

But Hrithik definitely is the best looking here. Barun Sobti resembles him a little. ^^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I never watch any of their dramas nor movies but I can say Shahrukh's body is really nice. I dislike how Hrithik's body is too sculptured and his biceps are too big that makes his body looks somewhat awkward.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I pick Sharhrukh, not because of the fact that he's my favorite actor, but because it's one of the many reasons I even like Sharhrukh in the first place. I just love his stature.
That's one ginormous pic you've got of SRK, phatman.

cecilia

Staff member
BARUN!!! I LOVE SRK but i'll take ASR any day now ..

Love HRITHIK too ...

but my heart belongs to BARUN NOW!!!

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
This site is full of Srk Barun lovers, need some different opinions would be much funner and interesting. I prefer guys w/ muscle, but not too bulky i dont mind a little hair, but too hairy is a big no no. I dislike guy w/ boyish body. Back then, alot of Bollywood are hairy, but today many of them shave and groom themselves well.

Dino has a body I love

mia07

Introvert
I think Salman was perfect. Now, it does seem like he's gotten chubbier, but I don't blame him. He's nearly to his 50s so it'll be hard to manage and he has some kind of health problem too, but I'm sure he's trying his best to stay fit.

Arjun for me. Hehe. He totally has an eye candy body, but in most of his movies, he's always covered up which I like. It's nice to have a tease/show-n-tell once in a while. I always liked Shahrukh for his acting and sweet looks so I didn't mind if he had a built body or not.

Tiger Shroff (son of Jackie Shroff) is pretty nice, too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I'll have to say the best looking body would be Shahrukh Khan, but I prefer not too muscular as well.