Which last name guys do you think are better looking?

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
From which clan (last name) do you think that there are better good looking guys....Ehehe...

NOTE: Please dont get offended anyone...this is just curiousty on what you guys thinks.....^_^

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This question is just like "who is the better looking race out there" you can't determine who is the better looking just by there last names or their race. Every last name clans have their good and not so good people and so does every race.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I got something for the YANGS...
I see some of my VANGS lookin' HOTT too...

L

lalalek

wow i never notice how there's so much hmong last names now...neither is better but i heard the saying from people that Vue girls are the prettiest? is that true? ;)

anjos

for it would have to be....vue...vang...and yang....baby.....it base on most of the guys that I know....and they are pretty hot.....

Mae

sarNie Adult
No comment....hotness/good looks can't be based on a clan...every clan has the hot guys, the decent ones and the ones no one wants...same with girls....it's deeper than our clan....

snow

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
No comment....hotness/good looks can't be based on a clan...every clan has the hot guys, the decent ones and the ones no one wants...same with girls....it's deeper than our clan....
[post="159160"][/post]​

I have to AGREE with Mae.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
thankz for some of the Xiong's....i'm one myself...how does my beautiful name sound...Pa Ger Xiong...kinda sweet...but imagine this... Pa Ger Danuwong....hahaha....but i will give it up for the yang's...

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I said beauty varies from area to area. It's not the same and plus, it really depends on how someone grooms themselves if you were to base it on outter beauty. It's all the same to me.

Kelly

I use to dig Vangs lol now I'm diggin Yangs lol! At times I even wish I was not a Lee lol....Since their HOTT also!