Which Lakorn you couldn't finish watching?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
-Sadtree Tee Loke Luem-noon irks me so and oil was so dumb
-Kasanaka-hated New
-Pleng Din Klin Dao-hated all the complications
-Tur Keu Cheevit-watched 1-3...then skipped to ep 11 and 12 lol
-Bussaba Reh Ruk-OMG Kob's story was so damn annoying and Vee had no point to even be in the lakorn
-Jum Luey Ruk-never understood the whole hype-it was pretty damn boring to me-beach, bangkok, beach, bangkok ugghh! And freaken Aff's voice is the most irksome ever. She should never do a lakorn where she has to scream because it brings out the worst in her voice.
-Mae Hua Lumpong-no explanation needed
-Rae Rai Look Sao Pah-so boring and I'm definitely not a fan of that type of music genre!

Well, I agree with:

Satree Tee Lok Luem - cuz Noon's character's story was horrible...such a sad movie for no reason...and I hated that Oil would be nice and understanding one minute, then mean and unreasonable the next.

Jom Leuy Ruk - I didn't watch the beginning, I came in during the middle part and got hooked, so I guess it must not have been that interesting to me...but my little sister loves it, and she never watches lakorns.

Other lakorns I had to skip:

Kol Ruk Game Paya Baht - I didn't like the story at all, but I liked Chakrit...it was so wrong for Kob to use him in her game, when he was so sweet and great to her...so I skipped it after he found out that she was just using him.

Pleung Payu - I just wished Aum's character was more honest with Oil's character, so I stopped watching after he thought she cheated on him or played him, and then imprisoned her...I just watched the ending to see if it was a good ending...I didn't really finish the lakorn.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
All of Noon W.'s newer lakorn
Sawan Bieng with Ann and Ken.
All of Pat's newer lakorn
and too many to name, they're just not good like they used to be anymore. Man! I feel old.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
gosh i couldnt even bring myself to finish of satree tee lork leurn...that lakorn was so blah...and the one with weir and pok.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
any lakorn of pancakes.. just can't stand that girl. Also Cheer's lakorn, I don't like her voice, although I watched Oun Ai Ruk but that was for TangMo and Cee
I can't stand Aum's lakorn even though she had some good ones with great pra'eks
Mae Hua Lom Pong? I tried watching one episode, not my taste. Pretty much a lot of you guys named it all. Thai lakorn is getting boring, they need new writers with new plots and stuff. After watching Korean and Taiwanese dramas, I think it's time that Thailand step up too.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Sawan Biang: I skip all expect 11 and 12.hahahah
Satree Tee Lok Luem: Storyline was stupid...
Nard Tard: Watch the last 3 epi only...i watch it because of YUI...
Kasa Naka: hated this drama..never like it...watch only epi 1 because of TANGMO..
Leurd Nai Din: soo boring and they dragged alot..eventhoug i love KWAN..
Sueb Lup Rahut Ruk: very boring..but love KEN..
Maya Pissaward:very gay and boring

more but this is all i can think of....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Sawan Biang: I skip all expect 11 and 12.hahahah
Satree Tee Lok Luem: Storyline was stupid...
Nard Tard: Watch the last 3 epi only...i watch it because of YUI...
Kasa Naka: hated this drama..never like it...watch only epi 1 because of TANGMO..
Leurd Nai Din: soo boring and they dragged alot..eventhoug i love KWAN..
Sueb Lup Rahut Ruk: very boring..but love KEN..
Maya Pissaward:very gay and boring

more but this is all i can think of....
Dude you named it!

Never started STLL and couldn't finish the last 5 LOL!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
-Jum Luey Ruk-never understood the whole hype-it was pretty damn boring to me-beach, bangkok, beach, bangkok ugghh! And freaken Aff's voice is the most irksome ever. She should never do a lakorn where she has to scream because it brings out the worst in her voice.
JumLeurRak- Aff's voice is sooo annoying..can't really act..
YES!!!! ppl who agree that aff is not that great of an actress!!!! i watched one episode, like in the middle somewhere and i couldnt stand her voice and shrieks! gosh, it was deafening to my ears.... i went back to watch the older version with ning and john nuvo....

but yea, im very picky with lakorns and I didnt watch 90% of the lakorns u guys listed, but if i did, i wouldnt have finished them anyway (thats why i didnt bother to start) so i would agree taht they suck.....
oh, i watched a bit of ter kue cheevit (only 2 eps) and it was boring!!! i think thats the only new lakorn i tried watching this year, besides sawan bieng...

i fast forward through most lakorns just to get the gist of it. it's rare for me to even watch a lakorn completely through anyway.

any new lakorns with kob in it. i used to be a big kob fan, but the new lakorns don't suit me or either i'm kob-burnt now. :huh:
tong 9. love marisa, but the lakorn... -_-
tuer kuer cheewit. i really wanted to watch weir/pinky, but ugh....
sawan bieng. yesh people. i didn't like it. i thought pra-ek's character was a big cry baby and just kept repeatedly raping someone who was weaker than him, and he cried and whined some more. wtf.... the only reason i even fast forward watching that thing was b/c of the louis scott couple, nampueng and the father. the pranangs... i wanted to strangle. -_-

sirena

sarNie Adult
i forgot the title

but i think it was bee and sum 1 els

i know it had to do something with the sea and she was poorn and stuff

but i didnt liek it at al i didnt liek the characters

most of the time if the character arnt good looking the movie just sucks

luna86

sarNie Egg
Now a days..i think that Thai Lakorn are not that good as before. It's like there's running out of story line. That's why i've been watching korean drama. keke

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Likit Khammetep w/Mart & Ann.

I'm not sure... it just feels really awkward; it's like.... too exaggerated to the point where it's too comical for me.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i fast forward wier and pinky where kwan has a supporting part, only watch the part with kwan!
"sood ruk sood duang jai" with aum a and yardthip, so boring!

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
the lakorn where chakrit and kob was in..chakrit was really hot in there though..i started liking him after that one!.still love kob though..
ruk ter took wan (?) ken and aom
the one with chatchai (ewwww) namphon p. ther other namphon and aon
sawan bieng!..it was sooo annoying towards the end..so i just stopped watching after ep.11
hmm..that all i can think of.
the one with kwan and arnas (?) was stupid too..even though i finished it cuz i bought it..very boring and pointless though..i mean.if he wanted revenge on the grandma.how does the other two girls (besides kwan) r invloved in it..stupid

nina07

sarNie Adult
Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk- OMG i hate Kwan's nails and Stefan killed it.
Khun Noo Taewada- Pancake.. urghh.
Jum Leuy Ruk- Aum just annoys me in general.
Talad Dumnern Ruk part 2- very cheesy and too talok
Ngao Asoke- No offense to the lovers out there.. bt come on..dont hate me please :p
Tur Kue Cheewit- oh those black magic lakorns :rolleyes:
Bee/Nam- :rolleyes:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. Nina... I'm a Ngao Asoke lover, but trust me... at one point I was about to turn int the towel cause I got so frustrated with how naive the nang'aek is, but I'm going to finish this lakorn.... cause at the same time, she's still very lovely and a compassionate girl.. not too mention Pong's devilish handsomness!