Which Lakorn Would You Like To See Remade?

saki

sarNie Adult
I love Fai Laung! Willy was oh so hot and I have screen shots him so often just to see his handsome face. this lakorn is due for a remake. My preference would be no boyish/baby face- looking pre'eks:angel10:
I like that lakorn too :) also, the lakorn with kob and stefan where she was a nurse - i think it needs a better ending that isn't rushed.

And game rai...i know it's too soon, and i like nadech and yaya's version but i'd actually prefer another more mature pairing in it. Pnang from the middle generation like matt with grate or om with kwan. Even mick thongraya with stephany.

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I want don't know if its the right title. Tarm roy ruk. Its an old lakorn n'ek is Tai she doesn't play anymore. She's a doctor and p'ek is a spoil playboy Probably family problems. He would stalk her I think there's a r scene plus baby too

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I like that lakorn too :) also, the lakorn with kob and stefan where she was a nurse - i think it needs a better ending that isn't rushed.

And game rai...i know it's too soon, and i like nadech and yaya's version but i'd actually prefer another more mature pairing in it. Pnang from the middle generation like matt with grate or om with kwan. Even mick thongraya with stephany.
I couldn't agree more with you. i mean I could already mik and stephany in lhong Ngao Jan.
Mik as thanakim
Steph as pimchanok

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dao Prasook should be remade to make up for the crap that was Brook's version. Wouldn't mind seeing Weir, Mike, Porshe, Mik, or Thanwa as p'ek.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
If Dao Prasook is remade hopefully they'll get rid of the incestial - niece and uncle /cousin relationship. Change up the storyline a little. :eek::confused0: Isn't Dao Prasook's mom related to Pak?

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah i think mik looks a bit like stefan also :) stephany doesn't look like kob but she can definitely play this role.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
No way, Mik looks nothing like Stephan na lol. Dao Prasook is a classic that shouldn't be touched and if it does get remade then there shouldn't be any changes to it. I can only see Now or Mamaew take on the role but we all know how Ch7 rolls, it'll go to the most unsuitble person you could think of. Btw @Koy123, did you hear that Khmer bought the copyrights to Dao Prasook and are remaking it right now?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk. I wish Daoprasook wasn't 17-18 in the storyline , she barely legal but in relationship with an older man LOL .

sarN

sarNie Granny
And her real father try to marry her , even though he said his feeling are parental but idk..the lakorn is kind of incestuous in a way LOL

saki

sarNie Adult
Haha you guys don't think mik looks like stefan? Ok then :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love Fai Laung! Willy was oh so hot and I have screen shots him so often just to see his handsome face. this lakorn is due for a remake. My preference would be no boyish/baby face- looking pre'eks:angel10:
Same to me. Love to see Fai Laung. Hope our dreams come true

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
No, no, no... Mik looks nothing like Stephen. They both are half tho
and so is stephan- he's half italian and chinese. ive only learnt it from last year that mik is half thai and danish and stephany is half austria and thai but they would be so adorable playing thanakim and pimchanok in lhong ngao jan

saki

sarNie Adult
Do you think mint c would be good in a jlr remake? I can see her as n'ek there because she looks simple. But i don't think mario fits for praek.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
1. I really want Jam Loey Rak remade with Got Jirayu as the male lead and Kao Supassra or Benz N as the female lead but i feel like Benz is still a bit too young for this role. maybe in a couple of years
2. Sawan Biang even though i know it will be heavily altered/watered down. I would like Taew as the female lead since i think she could do an amazing job as narin and Nadech as the male lead since he's one of the better actors in his generation.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would like Sao Chai Hi-Tech remade soon or any lakorn similar to that! I like the storyline and it was really funny. The original pranang was Om and Jui and they were super cute together. I know it’s a Ch7 lakorn but I want Ch3 to remake it. I would like to see Great as the male lead and Taew as the female lead. Taew needs a couple of romcoms next cause she’s been in a lot of heavy/dramatic lakorns lately! I think Taew would be good in a comedic role!
EDB96979-80DD-4C92-9A1D-5E96CDB6049E.jpeg
Cr. to original owners