Which Lakorn Would You Like to see Remade?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okies Out of all the previous lakorns which ones would you like to see re-made and with who in it?

Here Goes Mines

Dao Prasok
-Tik and Aom
-Pepper and Ann A.

Samee
-Pepper and Ann A.
-Tik and Aom
-Pete and Ning

Ngao Asoke
-Tik and Aom
-Por T. and Namfon

*Darn! This Was So Easy Earlier Lol

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
umm...lets see what the good lakorns are..."ROY LEH SANAE RAi" i would definitly love to see this one as a remake...dont know who i would like to see as peke and neke in there but...i guess i'll go with Nam Rapeepat & Jieb Chompoonuch =) Love' em!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lets see..

Sai See Plerng- Ann/Andrew(i heard they was gonna remake this and Ann was consider)

Samee(love this)

Aom/Tik

nang fa kup satan-Anne/Tik(any good lakorn that deals with revenge)

Ban Sai Thong- Ann/Ken(i would love to see them in a period drama)

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'd rather like to see "Silamanee" staring by Kob Suwanant & Num Sornram/Chakrit or Tik (but there is no chance) because it is a very beautiful drama period & modern. I want to see Kob in clothes boran like in Sai lo Hid when she was married to Khun Klai, she was very very beautiful (hair & clothes). It was a long time that we haven't seen drama period.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I want to see Kom Payabath remade with Cee as Wasan and Amy/Kwan as Noi and May Feungarom as Pier since Aum played that part before I think her best friend can do a good job as well and maybe Aum can giver her some pointers. Or any other nang'rai can play the part of Pier. LoL. I love this lakorn so much! :yahoo:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lets see..

Sai See Plerng- Ann/Andrew(i heard they was gonna remake this and Ann was consider)

Samee(love this)
Is that true????? Sai See Plerng???? Oh i just love this lakorn... but I rather see Ken than Andrew.... but then again the both of them can be in it!!! LOL who should be n'ek... I choose hmmmmmmmmm that's a tough role to fill.

I'd rather like to see "Silamanee" staring by Kob Suwanant & Num Sornram/Chakrit or Tik (but there is no chance) because it is a very beautiful drama period & modern. I want to see Kob in clothes boran like in Sai lo Hid when she was married to Khun Klai, she was very very beautiful (hair & clothes). It was a long time that we haven't seen drama period.
I think it's due time for this lakorn to be remade also. I didn't want it to be, but I would love to Kob and Num to remake it or give the pat and por and the rest of the power 3 a chance at this lakorn.

Wanida is a classic, but I have feeling this going to remade sooner or later.... they're running out of things to remake. If so I want Ken and Janie hehehheh!! They need another period lakorn together!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Is that true????? Sai See Plerng???? Oh i just love this lakorn... but I rather see Ken than Andrew.... but then again the both of them can be in it!!! LOL who should be n'ek... I choose hmmmmmmmmm that's a tough role to fill.
i dont know if its true or not..but its old news..this was when Etasia was still around..supposely ch7 was thinking of remaking it..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Awww you got my hopes up and everything!! Thanks for bursting my bubble!! LOL.
lol..but im glad its old news..cuz i dont want to see Ann w/Brook..how can they think about pairing brook in another remake..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lol..but im glad its old news..cuz i dont want to see Ann w/Brook..how can they think about pairing brook in another remake..
So they thought of casting as Ann as Sai and Brook as Char???? Definitely not my pick either. But I can definitely see Ann taking the role as n'ek. I want see Ken and Andrew in it too!!! Oh my gosh, we just came up with the perfect cast for Sai See Plerng!!!! Ann can be n'ek, Ken can be Char (b/c they play the lovey dovey couple so well), and Andrew can be Bee. Hah!!! now where can I put in my suggestions???? :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
So they thought of casting as Ann as Sai and Brook as Char???? Definitely not my pick either. But I can definitely see Ann taking the role as n'ek. I want see Ken and Andrew in it too!!! Oh my gosh, we just came up with the perfect cast for Sai See Plerng!!!! Ann can be n'ek, Ken can be Char (b/c they play the lovey dovey couple so well), and Andrew can be Bee. Hah!!! now where can I put in my suggestions????
yeh supposely they thought about pairing Ann/Brook and Noon/Por in it..

Ann would go perfect for the role..i just love when she plays them revengeful roles..i dont think i want to see both Ken/Andrew in the same lakorn..thats too much for me..lol..especially since neither of them will be getting with Ann..just Ken or Andrew will be fine

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^too funny. Having both Ken and Andrew together might be a little too much for the girls to handle :drool:. OH I just came up with another cast member, Janie as the little half sister!!!! lol.... oh if only so. I guess only in my own little world. Thanks for info Tinah!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^^^too funny. Having both Ken and Andrew together might be a little too much for the girls to handle . OH I just came up with another cast member, Janie as the little half sister!!!! lol.... oh if only so. I guess only in my own little world. Thanks for info Tinah!!
oh Janie would definatly fit as the half sister..that would be one interesting cast..Ann as Sai..Ken as Char..Janie as the half sister..

jamalle

sarNie Egg
If there is a remake, I would like to see "Ka kong Kun" this lakorn was good but the nang eke I don't like. I think she is Brook sister-in-law. something like Noi, I don't like when she cried,there are tears but instead mucous came out of the nose. I woud like to see Benz Porchita with Chakrit or Benz with any praeke. I think she will fit the role perfectly. :yahoo: :arrg: :wub: