Which Lakorn Would You Like to see Remade?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Nung Fa Kub Satan ---> TIK & ANN

Sawan Bieng ---> Chikrit & Jui
:loool:
Dude I miss Anne T. in a hard core kick ass role! Drama Drama....Ch3 needs to give her a drama again where she is confidence and strong. Tik can't see him as a serial rapist! :rolleyes: I think Bee would be better for that role cuz he got those killer eyes! Tik I want to see them in something dramatic too but not as too dramatic.

Chakrit in Sawan Bieng...he might be as crazy as Sam and Brook was lolz...Jui she would fit...but I want Ch3 to remake it with Pat and .... Someone.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dude I miss Anne T. in a hard core kick ass role! Drama Drama....Ch3 needs to give her a drama again where she is confidence and strong. Tik can't see him as a serial rapist! I think Bee would be better for that role cuz he got those killer eyes! Tik I want to see them in something dramatic too but not as too dramatic.
omg im with you Bluemoon on Bee Bandith and Ann..dang i can just imagine Bee playing that role so well..with them scary eyes of his lol..i get so scare when hes mad..But Tik with Ann is also good!!

I want to see Tik, Andrew and Bee w/Ann!! in a lakorn with kiss/slap and "r" will be an extra bonus lol