Which karaoke Production

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i love to watch resmey, sm, and thats much it for rormvong kinda song because i liek the singers.

for pop musci i like to listen to resmey hang meas, kh, ssb, ssd<< so old lol. tahts about it.

Share urs

Soteeda

Gotta admit that I've been a fan of SSB since their first release. I also kinda like Reymeas cuz I like their music.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Ana said:
They are all the same to me. Different production, same songs :rolleyes:
[post="25514"][/post]​

I'm with Ana... I still support them...but um...stop copying each other...and I use to be a big supporter too...hahah I use to co-own a very popular Khmer website with some of my friends...but that site died...lol...

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
yea some are moslty the same but different people are in it.. like sm and reymea not same people in it and the songs are more cha cha kidna song lol. welll hey wat site is it BLUE MOON?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sawina said:
yea some are moslty the same but different people are in it.. like sm and reymea not same people in it and the songs are more cha cha kidna song lol. welll hey wat site is it BLUE MOON?
[post="25947"][/post]​
If u guess right I'll tell you :) ....I think I saw Sarn in there too...lol :ph34r:

SARY

sarNie Egg
RHM all the way!!!!! SSB, I am so turned off when Bun lo/and bro. sing...they sucks lots. Only buy SSB for Heng Bun Leap

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I always love RHM, but right now U2 and SSB are very popular in Cambodia. U2 is new production but they're very good. If you like modren OK, I would suggest U2 or SSB :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

SreySot

sarNie Egg
Mine would be the modern stuff. I also listen to khmer traditional too. I Like U2, SSB, RSK, RHM and Kh promotion.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Speaking of Reymeas, has anyone seen Vol. 39, 40, and 41, I think those are the ones with the fashion show. I just want to know if it is worth buying. LOL hate to get stuck with sucky DVDs because after watching it once it will just sit there and accumulate dusts. Thanks in advance =)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Talking about KHMER PRODUCTION, I think you can't just pick one without mentioning the others. For example "Pkai Pruk" then went on starting another one "Thass Meas" and so and so. They use the same music but just difference singers and ppl to star in them karaoke.

Same with other productions, as soon as they run out of like songs and MV they would start another production, just to have like the same song with different characters or singers.

Too many to choose, and I just think they are the same or pretty much similar.. can't find the original owner to give credits to now. Just when you about to go O WOW THAT SOO KOOL THEY THOUGHT OF THAT...next thing u know..the other production do the same thing or come up with the same melody just different lyrics lolzzz

menia

Wai Wai Noodles said:
Speaking of Reymeas, has anyone seen Vol. 39, 40, and 41, I think those are the ones with the fashion show. I just want to know if it is worth buying. LOL hate to get stuck with sucky DVDs because after watching it once it will just sit there and accumulate dusts. Thanks in advance =)
[post="32280"][/post]​
I thought it ok...there are not alot of song I like, but it fun to see the the fashion show. its good to see something different. I love some of those traditional clothes..its look good for the wedding. If u wanna buy, don't get vol 40 there are not alot of good song in there..get vol 41 and vol 42. For vol 39 I'm not sure if that with the fashion show. I didn't buy it.

menia

Khatiya said:
Talking about KHMER PRODUCTION, I think you can't just pick one without mentioning the others.  For example "Pkai Pruk" then went on starting another one "Thass Meas" and so and so.  They use the same music but just difference singers and ppl to star in them karaoke.

Same with other productions, as soon as they run out of like songs and MV they would start another production, just to have like the same song with different characters or singers.

Too many to choose, and I just think they are the same or pretty much similar.. can't find the original owner to give credits to now. Just when you about to go O WOW THAT SOO KOOL THEY THOUGHT OF THAT...next thing u know..the other production do the same thing or come up with the same melody just different lyrics lolzzz
[post="33021"][/post]​
I agree with u Khatiya, the same song with different company and the same melody but different lyrics. But I have to give Khmer people credit to whom ever wrote all those different lyrics with the same melody. I think they are good to come up with different lyrics. I think what khmer needs is to compose their own melody, we already have good musical lyrics writer. I hate sometime I loooove the song very much than all sudden another company come up with another lyrics with the same melody...it just mess my song up. Overall I like khmer entertaiment beside my other favorite foreign entertaiment and I believe Khmer will continue to improve in the future...What we need to do is to support them.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I like RHM iono 'coz I like Nop Bayarith lol U2 Make some high tech videos so I like them too. :)