Which fantasy couple do you wanna see?

Number 1,2,3, or 4? Numbers go accordingly to poster i made below

• Mark&Kao (somehow i can see Mark with her...she's so pretty,they should TOTALLY be together omg

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Nadech&Namtarn (IDK why, i just wanna see them pair up! lolz)

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • James Ma&Vill (They appeared in my head all of a sudden so..)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • JamesJi&Pam (this poll was inspired by Pam, since her looks made me wanna see her with JamesJi 5

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I chose one already but i wanna comment another couple i would like to see together just cuz cool go

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

cool :)

sarNie Adult
A New Year, a new pairing? lmfao just kidding . I'm just bored like always. But Happy New Year AFers. I love you all 555 X)
photo-shopped by cool:) ....yes yes... everything was photo-shopped 555

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi cool Happy New Year to u ! Your choices n photoshop r so cool but off topic im going for yadech, i love them to bits n can never get enough !

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
nadech and namtarn would look really cute!! a lakorn pls also

nadech: mew, toey, baifern, margie

yaya: mario, mike, mor kong, james ma

basically any actors who are good looking/acting, then i want to see with my boy and girl, the more the better hehe

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
1. Mario and Yaya I been waiting for god knows how long for these two to get paired in a lakorn together. 
2. Mike and Yaya is also on my list, I like them during the 3 musketeers concert
3. I already got Nadech and Taew in Lom Son Ruk
4. I don't know why but I like to see nadech with Preem, I have been watching samee and she's beautiful
5. Chalida and mario would be a cute couple as well  

that's all i can think of right now lol 

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
1. Really, Mario & Yaya have to pair up together!
2. Nadech & Preem should be in a lakorn, I kinda like Preem as well.
3. Mark & Mint should be in another lakorn together which should never get cancelled again!
4. Mike & Yaya, idk but they are very cute together.
5. Nadech & Ann, please...

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
My top fantasy couple for the younger generation is Nadech and Chalida. Gosh, I've been waiting for these two pair up in forever!!!!!! My top fantasy couple for the veterans is Cherry and Rome.

My others are:
Chalida and Great 
Chalida and Top 
Margie and Mark
Chalida and Ken T
Boy P and Kimberly

Will update more later

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
who the heck is Kao?????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Anyways, anything with Mark is my cup of tea. lol.

Love my man to pieces! ^_^

sarNie Adult
Hahaha this was intentionally for couples that would UNLIKELY pair up together but would REALLY want to see them together so X) Kao and Pam aren't really in the lakorn industry :loool: but chyaaa. The realistic couples I would want to realllly see are Nalida, mark with Bella,jamesji and yaya but I alredy think that's bout to happen so :ghehe:

@daisydukes, 555 she was from Hormones the Series X)  one of my latest obsessions   :bhehe:  idont even know how her pairing with Mark got in my head..like omg what is this?!? So compatible :loool: lol I'm so weird .

@beachboy, you're so hardcore! 555 :loool:

sarNie Adult
@thatsouthernasianchick, yea! that girl! X) lmfao

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@Cool,, thanks for clarifying. Nalida is particular is a fantasy couple for me sure,, it doesn't seem like it will happen anytime soon. If you're talking about not likely too, for Chalida I'd want Toomtam in a romantic drama. They seem like they would make a good pair. I wouldn't mind seeing Cherry with Weir in a drama. Sammie and Mark is another pair that I would like to see. Also Best and Bie, I really liked them in Bie's music video, I still hope for them to pair up.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh, Lol, that Kao! I never watched Hormones, so I still dont know what she looks like in motion. 55555555555++

but the ONLY fantasy couple I want to see at the moment is Mark and Mo Monchanok from Exact! Ahuh! *wink* 555+++ :dance1:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Namtarn!! James Ma & Vill are in different channels so that wont be happening and I have no idea who Kao & Pam is.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:scratchhead2: Hmmmm....Nadech and Namtarn. Only because they're the only pair that I know. Haha. Of course I know Vill too, but don't know who her partner is.