Which Couple

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Raw, pure, unscripted, undirected "chemistry"? I'll give it to Prin & Chalida / MTEAM any day, any year, any time.

It's not my style to base my judgement only on bias or subjective feelings so....

Back in 2010, M&M has always led the polls in raw, off-scream chemistry. (Need proof? Just ask) But this is 2012, so I guess some fans have forgotten these two M&M because of the lack of promotion, fan-service, publicity, exposure, etc.

But even in 2012, they're still almost always in sync. Maybe even more so. Plus, the "eye contact"<--deliberate "neutral language." -- has become even more common and natural now.

I can't find the gif for this right now, but the timing of the "eye contact" was soo perfecto.

Posture, facial expressions, gaze etc. Very in sync. Even on Instagram, they tend to be in sync. (That is, neither on or off screen chemistry, but cyber "chemistry." xD)

fun

Expired Sarnie
mintwix spot on. u even have evidences to backup mteam for off screen and cyber chemistry lol and that eventually is a fact that u were not being biased. mteam has stolen a little piece of my heart. even after backlashes, not promoting together or starring as leads in a lakorn, they still manage to shine!!! even their sibling vibe in tawan duerd was not present despite chalid and mark improvement in their acting, it is kind of hard to rub off their explosive orgasm chemistry <---- lol yes I'm using sexual terms bc that is what they are!!! the kiss on the cheek in tawan duerd, mteamer already know but if u haven't mark closed his eyes (his character knowing that they r siblings) instead of looking surprise. there's a gif out there somewhere. but think about it, would u be closing ur eyes or be in shock that ur sister kissed u on the cheek. mark was not in character, he was being mark lol it is not just their looks but even the smallest action coming from mteam speaks louder than words.

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
Ken and Ann; Aum and Aff. Onscreen, their chemistry is explosive. Offscreen, they have this natural, comfortable way w/each other. It's like they are so close and know each other so well; they feed off each other well.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Raw, pure, unscripted, undirected "chemistry"? I'll give it to Prin & Chalida / MTEAM any day, any year, any time.

It's not my style to base my judgement only on bias or subjective feelings so....

Back in 2010, M&M has always led the polls in raw, off-scream chemistry. (Need proof? Just ask) But this is 2012, so I guess some fans have forgotten these two M&M because of the lack of promotion, fan-service, publicity, exposure, etc.

But even in 2012, they're still almost always in sync. Maybe even more so. Plus, the "eye contact"<--deliberate "neutral language." -- has become even more common and natural now.

I can't find the gif for this right now, but the timing of the "eye contact" was soo perfecto.

Posture, facial expressions, gaze etc. Very in sync. Even on Instagram, they tend to be in sync. (That is, neither on or off screen chemistry, but cyber "chemistry." xD)

[
I love you proofs! Woohoo! I'm convinced!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
On & Off Screen

Num & Kob, Yadech, Ateam, Captain & Aom, Por & Pat

On Screen:

Willy & Anne, KA

Off Screen:

Mark & Chalida
Son & Vill

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
KATEAM & RTEAM

Props Mint for the evidence kekekeke too cute. Aside from MTEAM, I also love Son and Vill & Bargie off-screen chemistry !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KATEAM & RTEAM

Props Mint for the evidence kekekeke too cute. Aside from MTEAM, I also love Son and Vill & Bargie off-screen chemistry !
Rteam now aren't popular cos they found Chompoo to replace Rita now its RC Team

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I don't really watch their lakorns but I do watch it in bits. ON SCREEN IS TOTALLY YADECH, and OFFSCREEN IS SOOOOOO MTEAM :)

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
mark and kim because of pckk on and off screen they are just cute and lots of chemstry
ken and ann of course

but for others i dont know. dont really pay attention to them. and some couple are very cute together but im not gonna list them cuz there too many

nklue1

sarNie Adult
On screen:
Ann T and Ken T
Yadech
ATeam
Min P and Weir

Off Screen:
MTeam (definitely)
Bargie

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Based on the lakorns I've seen, I think these pairs have sizzling on-screen chemistry (in no particular order):

Num S. & Kob S.
Pat P. & Ning K.
Tik J. & Aom P.
Ken T. & Ann T.

I wish they'd all reunite at least once more... 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to add Nadech and Kim, they totally blew me off with their chemistry in RP and now i'm officially a Kimbarry and Markim fan!!! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*Updated List*

Num S. & Kob S. - ALL those lakorns they made back in the days...yeah that's right.
Pat P. & Ning K. - Their on-screen chemistry is sizzling funny. 
Tik J. & Aom P. - The cutest couple; they are both petite~ish and are just perfect for eachother.
Ken T. & Ann T. - Do I need to explain this one??

Rome P. & Noon S. - I absolutely loved them in Yuttakarn Huk Karn Thong, and have since then been rooting for a reunion only to be disappointed in an almost reunion in Buang...grr.
Au T. & Pok P. - Duang Jai Kasib Ruk was enough for me to ship this couple. 

*Still thinking which other couples have great on-screen chemistry* :scratchhead2: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*Updated List 1/8/13*

Num S. & Kob S.
Pat P. & Ning K.
Tik J. & Aom P. 
Ken T. & Ann T.
Rome P. & Noon S.
Au T. & Pok P.

Weir S. & Min P. - It's official. I like these two together. Their chemistry in Pin Anong was okay and good, but they seriously look too good together. HAHA.