Which characters in Suparboorut Jutathep captured you?

Your favorite is: ?

• Khun Chai Taratorn (Grate Warintorn)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Khun Chai Pawanruj (Pope Tanawat)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Khun Chai Puttipat (James Jirayu)

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Khun Chai Rachanon (Bomb Tanin)

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Khun Chai Ronnapee (James Ma)

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chai Ruj is my favorite. He's so genuine, so sweet. 2nd place goes to Chai Lek.

As for supporting characters that I loved it would have to be Gubgib's Krating character. She's so hilarious with her hillbilly antics. Top's Chatchawee was great too.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Cupid Candy said:
Chai Ruj is my favorite. He's so genuine, so sweet. 2nd place goes to Chai Lek.

As for supporting characters that I loved it would have to be Gubgib's Krating character. She's so hilarious with her hillbilly antics. Top's Chatchawee was great too.

Eh CC long time no see lol. I wonder if you wrote the review for this series, I wanna read it. (I'm too lazy to check on the thread if you've posted there lol)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL have i really been gone for that long? Miss me? No I haven't written a review yet. I need to finish Khun Chai Ronnapee first and I think by Sunday or Monday I'll have my review posted.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I see most people adore Khun Chai Ruj and Chai Pee most! They're good in this series. But if ask me I'll go for Khun Chai Yai! He's seem very responsible to his brother and family!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Each of the Khun Chais was awesome in their own way, but the one that I enjoyed the most was Chai Lek.  I love the fact the he's always a bit silly and never gets upset with Soifah for some of the childish pranks she pulls on him.

But I have to agree with bubbles8, none of the Khun Chais captured my heart in the way the Adisuan brothers did, especially my Mr. Fai Akkanee.
bubbles8 said:
In all honesty, none of the khun chais captured me the way the adisun brothers did, but my picks are: