Which Character(s) Made You Fall In Love With Your Favorite Star(s)?

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Weir- every lakorn i’ve Watched him in except Roy Lae Sanae Luang (hated his character)

James ji as khun chai puttipat (fell in love with him)

yaya as jee in kluen cheewit ( amazing)

Nadech as nai singh and in my love from the star ( it hasn’t aired yet but he’s going to slay trust me)

Mario M as Takeshi in the rising sun (swoon)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awe... You're missing out. That was Kat and Job first debut lakorn. Job's not so bad in that one, but Kat stole the show.
...that lakorn was hilarious... that's my vague memory of it but it left that impression

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Cheer: Her debut lakorn, "Benja Keeta Kwarm Rak".

Taew: Her lakorn with Mario. "Plerng Torranong".

Bella: Khunchai Putipat

Yui Jiranan: Pakboong Kub Koongnang

Pat Napapa: Mafia Tee Rak

Mew N: Khunchai Pawornruj

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
...that lakorn was hilarious... that's my vague memory of it but it left that impression
It was hilarious. I remember laughing so hard when she camp in the office so she can wake up early for work. There were many funny scenes I like from there.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was hilarious. I remember laughing so hard when she camp in the office so she can wake up early for work. There were many funny scenes I like from there.
Yes...i remember laughing sooo much and the scene about her father. Heartbreaking...she was ridiculously shameless and full of life. I must find it and watch it again...I think it had a good ost too

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes...i remember laughing sooo much and the scene about her father. Heartbreaking...she was ridiculously shameless and fu of life. I must find it and watch it again...I think it had a good ost too
Yes, she’s was pretty shameless and full of life. I like the relationship between her and her brother. Yup, the dad scene was heartbreaking. Ch3 should remake this lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, she’s was pretty shameless and full of life. I like the relationship between her and her brother. Yup, the dad scene was heartbreaking. Ch3 should remake this lakorn.
Yes they should. They like to remake tragic lakorns.

Kate E. Is in a lot of good lakorn. The 1 w/Johnny and Sam is good. She was really good in Nang Rai. Sean was in the remake. Her character was awesome. She played it so well. She admire/ crush on pk but in no way was she pathetic. She was brass, ballsy and quick witted. She made me laugh, cry and Learn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes they should. They like to remake tragic lakorns.

Kate E. Is in a lot of good lakorn. The 1 w/Johnny and Sam is good. She was really good in Nang Rai. Sean was in the remake. Her character was awesome. She played it so well. She admire/ crush on pk but in no way was she pathetic. She was brass, ballsy and quick witted. She made me laugh, cry and Learn.
I’ve seen most of Kat’s Lakorn and like them when she was n’ek.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I’ve seen most of Kat’s Lakorn and like them when she was n’ek.
Me too!

I feel like there's decent lakorn to remake but they like to remake crappy storyline.... dramatic and tragic. ....or they just don't know their directions

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Me too!

I feel like there's decent lakorn to remake but they like to remake crappy storyline.... dramatic and tragic. ....or they just don't know their directions
Yup. They think that remaking those crappy dramatic storylines will give it more spice or better but it’s not. Most of the remakes they do are so water down which makes it worse. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
James Ji and Bella in Padiwarda! Their characters were perfect!

Great and Matt in Kularb Rai Glai Ruk. Even if it was a slap and kiss, Great still managed to make his character a sweetheart and Matt made her bratty character likeable.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Some of my favorite characters would be

Andrew- I loved him so much in toranee. He was so young and cute in that lakorn. Him and Poks
Character were always arguing and trying to see who was the better grandchild.
I also loved him in Mussaya. He was a quiet guy in that lakorn but also would tell it how it is but would joke with the n’ek. Plus he looked so good in that lakorn!
I remember I was super young but my grandma loved him and would vcr record all his Lakorns.

Willy - Manee Yard Fah omg these two pranang and their characters made this lakorn my favorite lakorn ever and still the best to me till this day. Willy was the perfect Chanchon. He was tall, masculine, and I loved how he always was protecting Anne. I loved him in this lakorn so much and I still to this day think Willy is/was one of the best looking p’eks.

Patson - In his lakorn with namfon Bala Song Keung. I loved him. He would always be a funny p’ek but I just thought that part he had a dream about marrying the n’ek and everything was so funny. It really made him loveable.

Nadech- Nai Sing in tarm ruk. Omg he was perfect and was so loving to the n’ek and it just made me really like him. He never saw any wrong in the n’ek and I loved that he was never mean to her.

Mark - I really liked him in Phope Ruk. His character was super cute, always joking with the n’ek and helping her. I loved how he would always call Bella a ghost and tease her that she couldn’t do anything about its I also loved him in Nuer Mek 2. His character was so funny always calling himself P and calling Mint nong.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I loved Patson in Ka Neung Ha…. He fell hard for n’ek :)

That was my first favorite lakorn ❤ I couldn’t help but continue watching the lakorn until I finished it, replayed favorite parts. It is a sweet, sweet and funny romantic lakorn. Forever will cherish it.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I used to like Num S becuz he came to the United States for concerts. The first concert he had here, so many ladies were screaming for him…. lol Made me start liking him too. I’m not a fan nowadays anymore though.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I liked Bella in Palmy’s music video… she cried beautifully and she was gorgeous, great acting. I think she’s very likable.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Davika!!!!!!! Pee Mak I first saw her in and I loved her since. I didn’t really understand Nang Chada, but I liked Kan in there. But I absolutely hated Mai’s character in the Rose lakorn. So bratty and snobby lol. I refuse to finish it, even though I bought it dubbed.

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
I’m late to this thread, but here goes:

Females:

Kimberley as Nuth in When a man loves a woman. After this I stalked her other dramas and watched every one of them. Rang Pradatana is my next one for her.
Thara Himalaya
Thong Ek
Buang Hong

Taew- Plerng Torranong, Game of Affection

Matt- Ka Badin, Carried with love

Toey J- Bunlang Dok Mai

Diana-Deceiving love

Nychaa- The Cupid Se

Bella- Plerng Boon, Padiwarda

Mario- Plerng Torranong, Bunlang Dok Mai, Thong Ek

James Ma- When a man loves a woman, Ka Badin, Khun Chai Ronapee

Pon N- Pink sin