Which Character(s) Made You Fall In Love With Your Favorite Star(s)?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt : Fah Krajang Dao, Kularb glai ruk, the bride lakorn
Sammie : Bundai dok ruk, Bodyguard sao, plerng ruk Bpa puen tak
Aff : Boteun gleep sudtai, Roy Mai,
Aom : her lakorn with Ken, Leurd Kattiya,
Now Tisanart : her latest lakorn with New
Patricia Good : her second lakorn with Son and Lom sorn ruk

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Ken T. and Ann T. - they introduced me to the lakorn world as Kawee & Narin
Nadech - Saichon & Charles in GRGR, Singh in TRKJ
Yaya - MissG in Kleun Cheewit, NangFah in GRGR

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matt : Fah Krajang Dao, Kularb glai ruk, the bride lakorn
Sammie : Bundai dok ruk, Bodyguard sao, plerng ruk Bpa puen tak
Aff : Boteun gleep sudtai, Roy Mai,
Aom : her lakorn with Ken, Leurd Kattiya,
Now Tisanart : her latest lakorn with New
Patricia Good : her second lakorn with Son and Lom sorn ruk
You mean with Tik in Luerd Kattiya? Haha .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You mean with Tik in Luerd Kattiya? Haha .
No no ! I meant her lakorn she had with Ken where she was working in a hairdresser shop. This was my 1st discovery of Aom. When I saw her face I understood why Ken character was taking pictures of her

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No no ! I meant her lakorn she had with Ken where she was working in a hairdresser shop. This was my 1st discovery of Aom. When I saw her face I understood why Ken character was taking pictures of her
Ohhh. Hahha. I see what you're doing. I thought you were naming them and then their lakorn. That lakorn is called Ruk Ter Took Wan.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m lovesick with Bird’s Kobori. That’s all. Kobori is such an ideal lover!!!:angel10::icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

I’m lovesick with Bird’s Kobori. That’s all. Kobori is such an ideal lover!!!:angel10::icon12:
Agree! Sad tragic ending to Kobori but what a beautiful lover he was! I wouldn’t mind him as mine!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Ann: Sai Rung, Rang Ngao, Sawan Biang & Sood Sanae Ha
Matt:
Kularb Rai Glai Ruk, Mam Gaem Daeng & Fah Krajang Dao - I watched these lakorns in order and was blown away because the roles are so different to one another. KRGK is where it all started and the other two just helped solidify that I'll stan her.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mookda in Mussaya. I was bored one day and was like, let me just go find a lakorn to watch. At the time, I already kinda liked Mik so I was like why not. I only saw photos of Mookda and she looked okay, good enough for me to watch. I'm watching the first few episodes and she looked so much better in motion! Lol. Her acting was still kinda awkward but she fixed it so quick the next episode and she just kept improving from there on. Like damn, it's been a while since a newbie got good so fast. That was when I fell in love. Now, she's currently my favorite girl! <3

Ntsuab-Ci

Wish she had sign with Ch3 instead with other channel though.
Oh me too. She would had been so good with them. ): Only if they promote her ofc. But I remember hearing that she can still act with other channels, no? Cause it's only her singing career that Mono takes care of.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh me too. She would had been so good with them. ): Only if they promote her ofc. But I remember hearing that she can still act with other channels, no? Cause it's only her singing career that Mono takes care of.
I’m not sure, but I thought she had another lakorn with ch3. Maybe it’s been shelved?

Ntsuab-Ci

I’m not sure, but I thought she had another lakorn with ch3. Maybe it’s been shelved?
What! Does she? Do you remember the name? The only lakorn I see of hers is the one with Mono. Sugar Cafe or something.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ohh! I remember seeing this. Omg, this is... I'm not even going to bother with this one. I already don't like the storyline and for Benz to not be lead, I can't. But it's good to know that she can still act for ch.3 or perhaps other channels!
I don’t think this was even made. Me too, hoping to see she will act in the future.