which celebrity you wish they could date in real life?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yeap, I like them together on magazine (photos) so much. But I quite disappointed in BDDR. That lakorn was boring...to death! If it wasn't because I fancy both Om an Min so much, I wouldn't continue watching that lakorn. I only watched their scene. I didn't even think they had good on-screen chemistry. I prefer Weir-Min over Om-Min any day. But I wouldn't mind to see Om and Min in new lakorn(s) together, perhaps with good storyline and character development. Maybe the other new lakorns would prove that I was wrong about them.

So, on-screen I prefer Weir-Min, but off screen, real date, I think the better couple is Om and Min (even though Weir is her type). They're such a good looking couple. Also, I don't like Weir off-screen too. :p
Oh I see.... That's co_ol. I agree that Min and Om need a better lakorn 2gether. A lakorn w/ a better storyline. :)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
my new fav. now:
great + eyeeye (from sixth sense, they have great chemistry + look alike)
mark + mint c (mteam shipper)
vill + son (they look like they're dating already, at least to me... o.0)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I know that's it just what we want but hopefully one day it will come true.
My fav actor and actress that I want to be a couple is Nadech and Yaya!!! Love their chemistry on and off screen. These two are perfect for each other........it's like their born to meet and be together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I dont really care cause everything could go all wrong lol...but i gotta put these two name down...

Grate & Eye (from sixth sense) gawd i love them so so much...cant wait for season 2!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, I would love to see Bie with Kimberly and Mark with Mai, I don't know why, but they just look good together.

Unwritten

sarNie Egg
I'm SO wishing Punch Worakarn and James Jirayu would get together in real life. They have so much chemistry offscreen! ...But since he's a rising star and his schedule is always packed, he said he doesn't have time for dating  :weep:

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I would want to see Phet Thakrit and Prang Kannurun together and dating. THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

PRAHET ALL THE WAY!!

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
I am sorry I have Puly fever. :woot2:  I want Push :heart:  Lily to date in real life. :spin:
Sorry Chin (please don't punch me Chin I was just joking haha). :coverlaf:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Great and Eye
Weir and Min
James Ji and Bella
Mario and Mint C.
Ken P. and Namtarn
Alek and Prang

If both or one of them weren't married:
Ken T. and Chompoo
Tik J. and Mew N. or Mai Davika

That's all for now lol :D

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm SO wishing Punch Worakarn and James Jirayu would get together in real life. They have so much chemistry offscreen! ...But since he's a rising star and his schedule is always packed, he said he doesn't have time for dating :weep:

Jirakarn!!! Yessss they're so cute I miss them

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
James Ma and Kimmy or James Ma and Me.

JAMES JI and Punch

Pop and Eye

Before, Anne and Ken but no I love P'A too much.