Which Actor Should Matt Peranee Star With Next?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't really want to see Rome & Chomp.. sorry pass! Lol Rome needs to pair up with Taew, Mew, Bella, Jui... basically n'eks he hasn't worked with hahah I know he and Matt worked together prior to BN, but that's okay because I didn't see it and I still consider them "new".

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I don't really want to see Rome & Chomp.. sorry pass! Lol Rome needs to pair up with Taew, Mew, Bella, Jui... basically n'eks he hasn't worked with hahah I know he and Matt worked together prior to BN, but that's okay because I didn't see it and I still consider them "new".
I don't either that's why I didn't reply back to them. I feel kind of bad. Lol. They keep tagging us and I'm just like I'm not a fan. Haha. Sorry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
So Rome and Chomp's FC are requesting that we help them get Rome and her reunited for a 3rd lakorn. I hope they know that we didn't make RoMatt's reunion happen. I think it's a coincidence. Lol. Or did we make it happen? I can't tell our wishes from reality anymore Phatman. Haha. 
Haha. Really? I'm not even sure if that was us too because it was announced so quickly. Haha. It was like literally the day after you posted that pic.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I want Rome and Jui first before he becomes less attractive. Haha. Jk jk.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. Really? I'm not even sure if that was us too because it was announced so quickly. Haha. It was like literally the day after you posted that pic.
The news came first because I didn't post it until today after it was announced. I couldn't do it yesterday because I had to resize. Too much work after working on it all day. Lol. Before I post on IG I have to write in Thai too so it's a time consuming process.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
The news came first because I didn't post it until today after it was announced. I couldn't do it yesterday because I had to resize. Too much work after working on it all day. Lol. Before I post on IG I have to write in Thai too so it's a time consuming process.
Haha. Oh well, at least FC's are recognizing us. We'll just go ahead and take credit. :Ghehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
I don't either that's why I didn't reply back to them. I feel kind of bad. Lol. They keep tagging us and I'm just like I'm not a fan. Haha. Sorry.

phatman said:
I want Rome and Jui first before he becomes less attractive. Haha. Jk jk.

LOL, I liked them but 2 times is enough. He's getting old, no lie there, so I want him to have the chance to pair up with other actresses too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Awe. I feel bad too. Haha...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want all of them in a lakorn with her fighting over her lol. The only problem is I don't know who I want her to end up with at the end. Picking one just doesn't seem fair hahahha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Mahalo, what's your IG name for Matt?
Phatman and I have started our own IG known as wi5hful_thinking. We don't support one actor/ actress specifically. We're more of a general fanclub that support actors + actresses who are underrated + our favorites. Our objective is to push for actors + actresses who are talented and skilled in acting but don't get the recognition they deserve. Today's generation is more about stardom than talent. However, we value talent over popularity. Since me and Phatman have the same taste, we partnered up to start this movement. Lol. It's called wi5hful_thinking because our photos represent our dreams and we want them to become reality with the help of producers and directors. Haha. So far, we have been promoting many including Matt. Here's our link: https://instagram.com/wi5hful_thinking

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo, that picture of Andrew and Jui look really good on your IG. I hope they do pair up one day too. Can you make one for her and Men too? Matt and Men go great together aswell

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Mahalo, that picture of Andrew and Jui look really good on your IG. I hope they do pair up one day too. Can you make one for her and Men too? Matt and Men go great together aswell
Don't they just look suitable?? Hehe. Btw, who's Men?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LOL. I was about to say. Who's Men? Phatman made that one. Phatman, that's your cue. Get to work. Haha. We have a request here. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
They do! Oh I meant Ken... damn autocorrect.lol
Haha. I was about to say who is this Men, depends on whether or not he's good enough for our Matt. Haha. Jkjk. Okay! I'm on it! Hopefully I'll be able to fulfill this request!! My computers been having problems. So...bear with me!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. I was about to say who is this Men, depends on whether or not he's good enough for our Matt. Haha. Jkjk. Okay! I'm on it! Hopefully I'll be able to fulfill this request!! My computers been having problems. So...bear with me!
Hahaha. Thanks beautiful ladies! Take your time. I know fine art takes time