Which Actor Should Matt Peranee Star With Next?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So I made this for our IG to help promote Matt with some p'eks I want to see her with. Due to how big it is, I couldn't post it without it getting cropped so I decided to share it here first hand.  The title is corny but I couldn't come up with anything cool. Haha. Which actor would you like to see Matt star with next? What kind of genre? She pretty much tackled every genre. Nonetheless, after making this, I'd like to see Matt play horror. She'd be a beautiful ghost. I really want to see her with Andrew, Ken T., and Rome again. If Peter wasn't a mess, he'd be in here in place of Ananda. I'd like her to reunite with Chakrit too. That almost happened but she withdrew. It's okay because Chakrit hasn't been looking his best lately. Since Matt only has one lakorn filming right now, we can take this opportunity to let producers know what we want.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nice banner!!
I want her with all those guys! Gosh, I wish Peter didn't screw up. I wanted to see her with him too. Sigh. I don't mind her with Pop Thagoon or Kan Kantathavorn either.
Lets see what genre she Hasn't tackled...horror and action?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I wouldn't mind her with Pop or Kan either. All the manly men will be fine. Lol. I just wish Phet was taller. He is actually taller than her but not by too much. I didn't like how her and Chakrit looked in Donut's lakorn. They were almost the same height. Very close. Haha. She's a giant. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Someone made an mv of Ken and Matt a whole ago and omg it was good. Me want them in their own lakorn!!
I was also thinking about Nadech.
and then I thought about Mario too but I think they're about the same height as her or they just look so??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wanted Mario too but someone said he's short. Lol. So many shorties at Ch.3.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Good job with the banner, Mahalo! I love to see Matt pair with Ken and Andrew next. Rome... Eh I can't get myself to watch him anymore. I'm glad Matt is having more lakorns tho. I might pass this tho, don't really like passed/horror lakorns much. Oh download No Crop app if you want to post full size pictures on IG.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's such a coincidence because I just made this banner yesterday. Our wishful thinking is becoming reality Phatman. I really think our IG is our wishing well. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
GOT MY WISH! Matt will be reuniting with Rome in Buang Nareumit which revolves around past and present life. Kind of supernatural in a sense. YAYYYY!
Yay!!! So awesome! Maybe Matt pulled out of Donut's lakorn to reunite with Rome! I mean she said she had a hard time getting into character yet she already accepted another lakorn. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Gorgeous gal! Nice banner Mahalo!
& Yay she reunites with Rome! They are hot and matches quite well. Tall & Tan p'eks compliments her well.

My choice (other than Rome of course) would be Ken T in a serious mature slap/kiss. I know she's done this before but no one has really done slap kiss till they star with Ken T, lol He's THE king of slap kiss in this era.

My other choice would be... dun da dun.... Ken P. Lol I think he's taller than her. They would look good. ^-^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree Phatman. She'll match with a lot of actors at Ch.7. However, Ch.3 has the better productions so at least that's a positive.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I agree Phatman. She'll match with a lot of actors at Ch.7. However, Ch.3 has the better productions so at least that's a positive.  
True. Haha. There are pros and cons at each channel.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
True. Haha. There are pros and cons at each channel.
So Rome and Chomp's FC are requesting that we help them get Rome and her reunited for a 3rd lakorn. I hope they know that we didn't make RoMatt's reunion happen. I think it's a coincidence. Lol. Or did we make it happen? I can't tell our wishes from reality anymore Phatman. Haha.