Whew!!! Alot of Boys in here

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Everywhere I look in this section, I see BOY over here and BOY over there. Golly!!! There sure are alot of BOYS in here. Matter of fact, how many total? Can somebody name all them BOYS?How about GIRLS? Thai nickname the girls GIRLS? eheheh

I only know one - BOY BARINYA from Pla Boo Tong :lmao:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hmm theres Boy Brinya.. you already kno him hehhe

theres Boy Supol... Hes soo cute.. hehehehh he plays in nang 12 the new version and praston mohra the new version also.. he also plays in wongsawan and tep sarm radoo(in here hes the bad guy) right now hes playing in Gor giya sith the remake of GLor pit 7 see.. wait its not a remake.. more of adaption from glor pit 7 see.. i watch that just because p boy is in it ahahha... hes play as the tuesday guy

theres also Boy Olan hes cute also.. hehehe but he doesnt play pke anymore .. sighs... he plays in tepsigh interjuck.. heheh he was cute in there.. love him and yam ahahhaha.. and other lakorns i dont remember . hes also in gor giya sith too. but as the "tubtang" guy ahhah but they change the name grrr.. hehehhe

and thats all the Boys i know ahahahha

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
At first I saw Boy from Pla Boo Tong played in a modern lakorn uhmm Sera Daral as supporting. I thought he was cute in there (cute role too) and then comes the Boran Pla Boo Tong as P'ek

I notice that those who plays in Boran as N'ek or P'ek doesn't make it or qualifies them as Modern Lakorn P'ek and N'ek.. why is that? Curious oh wait.. i think except Kate Tiyada? Cuz I saw her as N'ek in both Boran and Modern Lakorn.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Khatiya said:
At first I saw Boy from Pla Boo Tong played in a modern lakorn uhmm Sera Daral as supporting. I thought he was cute in there (cute role too) and then comes the Boran Pla Boo Tong as P'ek

I notice that those who plays in Boran as N'ek or P'ek doesn't make it or qualifies them as Modern Lakorn P'ek and N'ek.. why is that? Curious oh wait.. i think except Kate Tiyada? Cuz I saw her as N'ek in both Boran and Modern Lakorn.
[post="148864"][/post]​

hmmmmmmm i never thought of it that way.... its mostly true tho.. those who play as pke and nke in boran doesnt really play as pke nke in modern lakorns... except aont ratipong who plays pke in modern before playing as pke for boran...

wells anyways this is kinda off topic ... so if you want to continue talking about this ... make a new topic

anjos

ThanamasFanclub said:
Out of all the Boy's I go for Boy Brinya of course..
[post="149007"][/post]​

I'm with you gril....... Boy is sooo hot..... I love all of his boran movies....

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Aont started out as modern lakorn..i liked his lakorn w/Aum ...then ON gaywalin..then he had a supporting in vee/poo lakorn..now he Boran

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yes..i agree with ya..Boy Brinya all the way.. i wanna see his lakorns....i only watched them when i was like 8 or something..can't really remember them..

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
Khatiya said:

[post="148864"][/post]​
well maybe because they match their role as boran actor/actress better than modern one.. cus i could just picture them that they dont match in modern lakorns...