Where there is a will there is a way: Inspirational Stories

cecilia

Staff member
Please share your inspiring figure stories in here with us (or me). 

To start, I'd like to share this inspiring story of an elder man who walks 21 miles everyday to get to work with dedication and determination.  His story reminds me of my family's struggles when my sibling and I were younger. I'm touched by his hard work and hope he'll get enough funds to get a car to get to where he's going without much of a walking distance.  

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2015/01/31/detroit-commuting-troy-rochester-hills-smart-ddot-ubs-banker-woodward-buses-transit/22660785/

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love stories like these !!! Such an inspiration! I doubt I have the will power like him , 21 mile a day and never late ! I have problem that I struggle as well but i tend to give up the fight and let fate take it's course   :weee: because giving in is easily done than to endure the pressure and hard work . I do not have a successful stories because of those obstacle but there ONE thing that I'm pride of and til this day I thank the ancestor that watches over me . It's a long story I would have to goes back 6 years but I'll make it short , when I was living oversea , not knowing if I could ever come back home and the life I had there was it enough to make me happy ...if I should agreed to settle down w/ a man and start a family with him . :worthy:  :worthy: THANK YOU BUDDHA my will power is strong enough not to be tempted to seduce or be seduce and kept my virtual intact   . I'm so happy they let me come back into the country ! This is the only hunting ground I want... not over there !!!

cecilia

Staff member
^lol I have an interesting life story growing up too. So, for that I'm always inspire. Also, I really believe in this saying, 'where there is a will there's a way.' It always makes me want to make today better than yesterday. 

I'm glad you're back home and safe with us :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
amen. yes, if there a will there a way . i do the same thing too . make today a little interesting than yesterday if not better. i flirt w/ every good looking guy that walk into the tattoo shop :bhehe:  , imagine how many ice bucket i get from them man w/o being physically drench in water , shoot I could start my own foundation of 'rejected cougar' . 

dariey

sarNie Adult
read this kind of story make me feel more grateful of what i have now.hope the best for the man..i don't think i have any inspiration story from my own life so far just feel inspire by other stories.

this title remind me of Chris Gardner story before his success.i think everyone know his story and yes i knew from the movie too haha.success through hardness is more meaningful and will make someone to appreciate more of what they have. :)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
this is so sad but it is truly inspiring and motivational for those who are complaining about how suck their life is. this is truly sad. i hope for the better for him. i too believe that when there is a will, there is a way out. :) keep fighting! so long as you're still living, you can do anything, whether it is working hard or making a small living. be positive and reflective of life is a good will power. bless the hard working man in the clip. thank you for sharing!

my family did not struggle, but i am thankful for what we have and for what i have accomplished in life. i thank god and everyone around me. thank you.