Where From???

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
Hi there...i notice every in here are hmong(of course)...welp...wat i was wondering is where is everyone from??? keke....i'll start first..im from California! :D

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Chewy said:
MINNESOTA!!! TOO hehhe :)
[post="13310"][/post]​
you're from MN????...i didn't know that...i thought u were from outter space...considering u're a little abnormal...haha

Keori

sarNie Egg
From North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!! NC peeps, HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, there are some NC peeps in here.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
anti-hmong said:
you're from MN????...i didn't know that...i thought u were from outter space...considering u're a little abnormal...haha
[post="13320"][/post]​
do i know you...how come you know me....i'm hmong and since you're anti-hmong...so therefore you can't tell me where i'm from.... :)

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Chewy said:
do i know you...how come you know me....i'm hmong and since you're anti-hmong...so therefore you can't tell me where i'm from.... :)
[post="13496"][/post]​
haha...i'm psychic...i know everything... :p

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
sweetyaj said:
hi..mmm..i jux saying..anti-hmong i think u should stop picking on chewy....n
[post="13589"][/post]​

Anti-hmong...u should listen to sweetyaj...she's right...stop picking on me....u know i'm beautiful....heheh :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks sweetyaj...i'm yaj too....yaj pride. heheheh j/k...but i am a yaj
ehhehe

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Chewy said:
Anti-hmong...u should listen to sweetyaj...she's right...stop picking on me....u know i'm beautiful....heheh :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks sweetyaj...i'm yaj too....yaj pride. heheheh j/k...but i am a yaj
ehhehe
[post="13603"][/post]​
whatever chewy...you're the one who's always insulting me...don't act all angelic and innocent :p ...you don't fit the image

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
as 4 me i'm from "Hell" or bound to go there, of course.... anybuddie here think they'll go to heaven...."not i", i said...