Where does everyone reside in?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I only know my cousin's name, my great aunts and uncles I don't. lol

My cousin's name is Toun (or Toon) Siharath, I think she goes by Teresa, she's about 28 now.
She has a younger brother name Chan. Anyone with the last name Siharath in Ft. Smith is probably related to me.
i lived in ft.smith when i first came to the usa with my great aunt and great uncle but i call them my grandparents [my dad's aunt and uncle] who they happen to be the syharath/siharath as well.
euy toun and aii chan.euy toun is majoring in pharmacis. they're my cousins[great cousins].their mom is my great aunt's younger sister!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i lived in ft.smith when i first came to the usa with my great aunt and great uncle but i call them my grandparents [my dad's aunt and uncle] who they happen to be the syharath/siharath as well.
euy toun and aii chan.euy toun is majoring in pharmacis. they're my cousins[great cousins].their mom is my great aunt's younger sister!
Ah cool! I found a relative on here. hehe
Yeah I heard different things about Toun, I heard she was done with pharmcy school and is now in med school. But I'm not too clear on that because to my grandparents anyone in the medical field that isn't a nurse is considered a doctor. lol But I use to talk to a friend of hers and it seemed as though she was about to graduate from pharmacy school, that was about 3 years ago.
Toun and Chan are actually my second cousins because they're my mom's cousin. Their mom is my mom's aunt. It's weird because I call their mom and dad aunt and uncle and I call my aunt and uncle, euy and ai. :lol: But they're not that much older than me.
My uncle Joy (or Charles) lives in Bentonville, maybe you know their son Alex?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Ah cool! I found a relative on here. hehe
Yeah I heard different things about Toun, I heard she was done with pharmcy school and is now in med school. But I'm not too clear on that because to my grandparents anyone in the medical field that isn't a nurse is considered a doctor. lol But I use to talk to a friend of hers and it seemed as though she was about to graduate from pharmacy school, that was about 3 years ago.
Toun and Chan are actually my second cousins because they're my mom's cousin. Their mom is my mom's aunt. It's weird because I call their mom and dad aunt and uncle and I call my aunt and uncle, euy and ai. :lol: But they're not that much older than me.
My uncle Joy (or Charles) lives in Bentonville, maybe you know their son Alex?
ahaha bao joy.that's euy thoun and my great aunt's brother!
i was just in ft.smith this past april2007 to visit, i havent heard nothing bout euy thoun or aii chan at all....cept that euy thoun is still continuing on her school or something.hehehe
idk if bao joy would member me tho.i dont see him much when i used to live with my great aunt and uncle.
i know what you mean calling them euy and aii when they're not much older than you.
i think its just a lao thing.
like euy thoun and aii chan, im suppose to be calling them auntie and uncle but theyre not that much older than me...hehehe
my great aunt has a brother in canada, bao pouy/tuoi, their kids, nang and i forgot the boys names...LOL...they're suppose to be my aunt and uncle but im older.hehehehe

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ahaha bao joy.that's euy thoun and my great aunt's brother!
i was just in ft.smith this past april2007 to visit, i havent heard nothing bout euy thoun or aii chan at all....cept that euy thoun is still continuing on her school or something.hehehe
idk if bao joy would member me tho.i dont see him much when i used to live with my great aunt and uncle.
i know what you mean calling them euy and aii when they're not much older than you.
i think its just a lao thing.
like euy thoun and aii chan, im suppose to be calling them auntie and uncle but theyre not that much older than me...hehehe
my great aunt has a brother in canada, bao pouy/tuoi, their kids, nang and i forgot the boys names...LOL...they're suppose to be my aunt and uncle but im older.hehehehe
Actually, Ai Joy's not Thoun's brother, they're cousins. What's you great aunt's name I'm curious? because Ai Joy is my mom's brother and my mom's the oldest in her family, she's only 42, I know all of my immediate aunts and uncles, I see them every Christmas. So Ai Joy can't be your great aunt's brother, cousin maybe? or maybe nephew? It didn't occur to me until last night that I'm related to Toun from her dad's side if her last name is Siharath because that's my mom's maiden name. It gets confusing when you have in laws marry another in law. lol Like my aunt's husband's sister married Euy Luong's (Ai Joy's wife) brother.

This is great! I found a cousin, now I have someone to go for when I need info. :p I've been trying to work out my pedigree (family heritage/line).
Do you know Ai Wan (or Van)? his parents live down the street from Toun's parents house. He has two sons, Tony and Kee (I think his real name is Nicki). They're also my cousins, Ai Wan's parents are related to my grandparents, I can't remember who's siblings with who though. My great grandmother use to live with them before she passed away. I wonder if your parents know my parents.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, Ai Joy's not Thoun's brother, they're cousins. What's you great aunt's name I'm curious? because Ai Joy is my mom's brother and my mom's the oldest in her family, she's only 42, I know all of my immediate aunts and uncles, I see them every Christmas. So Ai Joy can't be your great aunt's brother, cousin maybe? or maybe nephew? It didn't occur to me until last night that I'm related to Toun from her dad's side if her last name is Siharath because that's my mom's maiden name. It gets confusing when you have in laws marry another in law. lol Like my aunt's husband's sister married Euy Luong's (Ai Joy's wife) brother.

This is great! I found a cousin, now I have someone to go for when I need info. :p I've been trying to work out my pedigree (family heritage/line).
Do you know Ai Wan (or Van)? his parents live down the street from Toun's parents house. He has two sons, Tony and Kee (I think his real name is Nicki). They're also my cousins, Ai Wan's parents are related to my grandparents, I can't remember who's siblings with who though. My great grandmother use to live with them before she passed away. I wonder if your parents know my parents.
i meant bao joy is like my great aunt's nephew i think.hehehe.i meant to say euy thoun's mom bro.but i guess he wasnt.i think its their nephew.
your aii van is my uncle van!!!and the house my uncle van's mom is euy thoun's older sister!i lived with uncle van's parents.they're the sponsers that took me,my dad and brother to come to the usa. uncle van's dad is my dad's uncle but i call him grandpa.your great grandmother that passed away, was it november 2004? uncle van's grandma passed away at that time.that year i was living there.tony and kee[its really ricky] they're my cousins.lil annoying brats.LOL.but i love them.ricky called me a while back.and i talk to uncle van before christmas

the siharath is a huge family.thats all im gonna say.most of them are settle down in texas.some in canada and there still some back in laos.

never knew this world could be so small.hehehe

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i meant bao joy is like my great aunt's nephew i think.hehehe.i meant to say euy thoun's mom bro.but i guess he wasnt.i think its their nephew.
your aii van is my uncle van!!!and the house my uncle van's mom is euy thoun's older sister!i lived with uncle van's parents.they're the sponsers that took me,my dad and brother to come to the usa. uncle van's dad is my dad's uncle but i call him grandpa.your great grandmother that passed away, was it november 2004? uncle van's grandma passed away at that time.that year i was living there.tony and kee[its really ricky] they're my cousins.lil annoying brats.LOL.but i love them.ricky called me a while back.and i talk to uncle van before christmas

the siharath is a huge family.thats all im gonna say.most of them are settle down in texas.some in canada and there still some back in laos.

never knew this world could be so small.hehehe
Ah Ricky, that's his name, I knew it was something with -icky.
Yeah, I think it was back in 2004, my parents went to Laos with my grandparents.
They wouldn't let me go with them because it conflicted with my school schedule but it was important that my mom went because my mom was raised by my great grandmother. Ai Van is my second cousin so I'm guessing that makes you my third cousin? ^_^
So when did you get to Arkansas? how long were you living with Ai Van's parents? My aunt Dianne passed away in like 2002 or 2003, have you ever been to Austin, maybe I saw you at the funeral?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Ah Ricky, that's his name, I knew it was something with -icky.
Yeah, I think it was back in 2004, my parents went to Laos with my grandparents.
They wouldn't let me go with them because it conflicted with my school schedule but it was important that my mom went because my mom was raised by my great grandmother. Ai Van is my second cousin so I'm guessing that makes you my third cousin? ^_^
So when did you get to Arkansas? how long were you living with Ai Van's parents? My aunt Dianne passed away in like 2002 or 2003, have you ever been to Austin, maybe I saw you at the funeral?
ahahaha i got to skewl with ricky and tony everyday.uncle van takes us and pick us up.
i was there the whole time when mae thou tao was in the hospital.i took care of her at home and everything.
i was her partner in watching lakorns.LOL
now i miss that.
i came to the usa[arkansas] in september 96.lived there til 2001. and moved to elgin,il cus my dad got remarried.my dad sent me back to ft.smith summer of 2004,alone, and then he took me back to elgin summer 2005.i just recently visit them back last april2007 with my boyfriend at the time.
i've never been to austin before.i heard something about my great aunt's niece passed away then.wasnt sure what her name is tho.did she passed away in a car accident with her husband?

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
I only know my cousin's name, my great aunts and uncles I don't. lol

My cousin's name is Toun (or Toon) Siharath, I think she goes by Teresa, she's about 28 now.
She has a younger brother name Chan. Anyone with the last name Siharath in Ft. Smith is probably related to me.
Hmmm nope. The only person I know with the last name Siharath is one of my mom's cousin. But he lives in Springdale with his wife.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ahahaha i got to skewl with ricky and tony everyday.uncle van takes us and pick us up.
i was there the whole time when mae thou tao was in the hospital.i took care of her at home and everything.
i was her partner in watching lakorns.LOL
now i miss that.
i came to the usa[arkansas] in september 96.lived there til 2001. and moved to elgin,il cus my dad got remarried.my dad sent me back to ft.smith summer of 2004,alone, and then he took me back to elgin summer 2005.i just recently visit them back last april2007 with my boyfriend at the time.
i've never been to austin before.i heard something about my great aunt's niece passed away then.wasnt sure what her name is tho.did she passed away in a car accident with her husband?
Yeah, she died in a car accident with husband while they were driving from a wedding in Houston. She died on impact, her husband died in the hospital the next day. It was sad because I was really close to her.
When Ai Van's wife was in the hospital here in Houston he'd call me up to talk to the doctor for him and interpret things in case he didn't understand, I also ran errands for them. I heard they split up though.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, she died in a car accident with husband while they were driving from a wedding in Houston. She died on impact, her husband died in the hospital the next day. It was sad because I was really close to her.
When Ai Van's wife was in the hospital here in Houston he'd call me up to talk to the doctor for him and interpret things in case he didn't understand, I also ran errands for them. I heard they split up though.
yea the accident was a big shock for everyone!!
everyone all head down there for her and her husband's funeral.
but i never met her before tho.
ive seen pictures and she's very pretty!!
it sucks that her life had to end at such a young age.

but yea when i was in ft.smith in april, he talk to me bout him and his wife.
how she was in the hosital and everything.
but she's ok now tho.
and yes they did split.
the kids moved out for a while.
im not quite sure what happen.
but ricky is now back living with uncle van
and tony is gonna be back home for the next skewl year.

so are you residing in ft.smith or texas right now?LOL

Liberty

sarNie Adult
yea the accident was a big shock for everyone!!
everyone all head down there for her and her husband's funeral.
but i never met her before tho.
ive seen pictures and she's very pretty!!
it sucks that her life had to end at such a young age.

but yea when i was in ft.smith in april, he talk to me bout him and his wife.
how she was in the hosital and everything.
but she's ok now tho.
and yes they did split.
the kids moved out for a while.
im not quite sure what happen.
but ricky is now back living with uncle van
and tony is gonna be back home for the next skewl year.

so are you residing in ft.smith or texas right now?LOL
hehe I'm a Texas girl. I did use to live in Ft. Smith for about 3 years when I was younger then my when my grandparents, aunts and uncles all moved back to Texas so my parents moved too. Our clan kinda sticks together. hehe
If you're ever in Houston let me know, I'll give you a tour. :)

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
aws,that be sweet of you.
i cant member when was the last time i was in texas.
i used to go there alot when i was younger,i think in elementary skewl.
but we're always in ft.worth/dallas tho
we're always staying at euy sandy's house
you know her?
but i dont think i'll be going there anytime soon.
i cant even find another time to go to ft.smith.
im so busy with skewl and everything.
btw,how old are you?LOL

Liberty

sarNie Adult
aws,that be sweet of you.
i cant member when was the last time i was in texas.
i used to go there alot when i was younger,i think in elementary skewl.
but we're always in ft.worth/dallas tho
we're always staying at euy sandy's house
you know her?
but i dont think i'll be going there anytime soon.
i cant even find another time to go to ft.smith.
im so busy with skewl and everything.
btw,how old are you?LOL
I know Sandy! Haven't seen her in ages, how is she? I heard she had some health issues.
I go up to Ft. Worth normally during Thanksgiving and Christmas because my grandparents live there.
I know what you mean about being busy, I'm swamp with school, especially now that I'm about to graduate college, I hardly have time to go visit my parents. I see them maybe 3-5 times a year, they live in Austin.
I'm 25, old...lol.
You?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I know Sandy! Haven't seen her in ages, how is she? I heard she had some health issues.
I go up to Ft. Worth normally during Thanksgiving and Christmas because my grandparents live there.
I know what you mean about being busy, I'm swamp with school, especially now that I'm about to graduate college, I hardly have time to go visit my parents. I see them maybe 3-5 times a year, they live in Austin.
I'm 25, old...lol.
You?
yea i havent heard about euy sandy in a really long time!!!!years!!
she wasnt in ft.smith for mae thou tao's funeral in 2004.
so i dont really know how she's doing.
last time i heard bout her was years ago.
she's fine then.but yea she does have some health issues, for a very long time now.
lucky you,almost done with college.
im just starting.LOL
i just turn 19 several months ago.hehehe

Liberty

sarNie Adult
yea i havent heard about euy sandy in a really long time!!!!years!!
she wasnt in ft.smith for mae thou tao's funeral in 2004.
so i dont really know how she's doing.
last time i heard bout her was years ago.
she's fine then.but yea she does have some health issues, for a very long time now.
lucky you,almost done with college.
im just starting.LOL
i just turn 19 several months ago.hehehe
OMG I remember you now. I think...
Is your name Noy?
If so, you were still really young when I first met you and your brother.
My mom said the last time they saw you you were trying to hit on my brother. lol I think this was at my great grandmother's funeral.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Hmmm nope. The only person I know with the last name Siharath is one of my mom's cousin. But he lives in Springdale with his wife.
I went to Arkansas over Christmas and realized that Bentonville and Springdale are very close. Maybe you're mom's cousin is a relative of mine.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I want to join you in the deep south. It's freezing up in the northeast. I meet a long-distance relative in here too. hehe