Where does everyone reside in?

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
I live in New York, and I love it here. I like to travel a lot so I've been to most of the states that you all mention. I have to agree with chansouk, Cali is a pretty awesome state. I haven't been there yet, but this summer I'm there for sure. I was hoping my aunt in Cali would pay for my ticket to go see her this May because I really want to go see the concert on May 6. I want to go see Big Bang!!!

noungning

Heartless
Buahaha Ning!

That was expected of you LOL :lol:

I live in that card boardy hut next to her...*stealing her wireless* :ph34r: :tease:

I so agree with you there, SaoBee Hahaha

I had to spend my Christmas in Bay Minette (sp?) and 3 days felt like it was forever!

Ohh but the seafood selection there was very nice...especially going crabbing.
lol how can u steal my wireless when i have it hidden and password locked omg!! :ph34r:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Don't hate me :tease: I live in Hawaii. Bunch of different people here, koreans, chinese, laotians, thais, filipinos, hawaiians, mexican. Large thai and laotian community here :rolleyes:

Rakniran

long island,new york.

I think i'm the only lao in Long island,but i've meet so many friendly Thai's over here in Long island though.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I live in Amish country, PA. Yes, it does suck here--too many corn fields.

Around mid-august, I feel like I'm in "Children of the Corn." It's real creepy driving at night, passing the cornfields. I always think someone is gonna pop out and kill me.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Live in Salt Lake City, Utah
No I'm not Mormon.
People like to ask the question.
I might as well answer before someone asked. :D

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I currently reside in ARKANSAS. It's been 6 years now. I miss living in California where I grew up and where I lived for the most part of my life, say about 18 years.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I reside in a house. . . LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I reside in a house. . . in Chicago, but would really love to reside in a houseboat in Seattle. I don't care if everyone knows where I live. There's no way you can find me unless I wanna to be found.

But haven't been in Chicago that much lately. Been hanging around the border of Ohio and Indiana doing some work. I miss Chicago big time.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I currently reside in ARKANSAS. It's been 6 years now. I miss living in California where I grew up and where I lived for the most part of my life, say about 18 years.
you live in arkansas now? where from?

when i first came to the U.S. i live in arkansas for a few years. from 1996-2001 and then i moved to illinois cus my dad got remarried.lived in illinois from 2001-2004.moved back to illinois again in 2005 and still here.LOL

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Ft. Smith, that's about an hour from my town.
What is their name? Maybe I ran into them a couple of times at the temple or somewhere. hehehe
I only know my cousin's name, my great aunts and uncles I don't. lol

My cousin's name is Toun (or Toon) Siharath, I think she goes by Teresa, she's about 28 now.
She has a younger brother name Chan. Anyone with the last name Siharath in Ft. Smith is probably related to me.