Where did you go this weekend

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
just wondering where everybody is going this weekend or where did you go this weekend???... for me im going to San Francisco tomorrow... and today i did absolutely nothing but talk on the phone...lol...

juicee

sarNie Elites
i won't be going ne where cept la biblioteca this weekend cause i have like three quizes monday and a midterm, paper, & quiz on thursday...

Bou

sarNie Adult
todai i just went over to my brohters house to have a ceremony for my uncle...was there all day and it was borin..but amusin because all of my nephews and niecees were there but sad thing was my nephew was jumpin up and down on the bed and he fell and hit his forehead agaisnt hte corner of the desk...and was bleedin like krazy...damn i was about to have a heartattack...and this weekend its long weekend so im plannin to study and do homework...

Rakniran

Well,hmmm...at 6pm i left to bingo hall to play bingo with those senior. My bad luck,i didnt win anything. Afterward went to Mejer to do some grocery shopping . Maybe tomorrow,which is sunday.I'll go to the high school and play bingo. Hope i win some money. I need money..

SARY

sarNie Egg
We celebrated our Canadian Thanksgiving, ate a lot of turkey and was glad I wasn't working for 2 days....