WHERE DID YALL GO?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Where have you all gone to!?. My MSN is so quiet today.
Where's my GG at? And RR too! There usually on all the damn time.
waaaa first Sunday w/o hearing all them MSN dings and nudges!
I guess I could count it as a blessing then hahaha!
PHANNA COME OUT OF HIDDING!
:loool:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
also no one hardly on ma msn and i have like over 800 ppl and theres like only 20 ppl and them ppl i dnt even talk to man

Quarter

Tell me about it.
OMFG 800?!?!??!?! crazy ass. i only have 18 people (yes i just counted). and i dont know six of them, besides those six, i know all of the others in reality. i dont even like msn.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
freakin...moh...as if you cant txt me LMAO

damn 800 ppls...whats the msn limit LOL

i can barely keep track of the 20 sisters i have on my msn! :p

ps...if it doent show that im online..you can always try to PM me regardless...like i said if im around i will definitely reply if i dont...it could be that im away or i am seriously not online :lol: but it doesnt hurt to try!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Ke, ke. I delete people monthly but only save my loved ones.
Wanna add me girls? I'm Joey. LOLs. Let's have a huge Sarnie
MSN chat. LOLs. Ha, ha. JK, JK!

rukd2b@hotmail.com

;)

Lurve, lurve, lurve. ♥♥♥

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Ke, ke. I delete people monthly but only save my loved ones.
Wanna add me girls? I'm Joey. LOLs. Let's have a huge Sarnie
MSN chat. LOLs. Ha, ha. JK, JK!

rukd2b@hotmail.com

;)

Lurve, lurve, lurve. ♥♥♥
i see u must love me then :D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOLs, Cappy. You ain't on my list. WTFreak. You hater.

JK. ;)

Of course I love you lots, Ice. You're so silly!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hello! I'm JR! ^_^
Add me too! MuddieMurda@hotmail
I'm usually not on. LOL jk
I have 136 people but only talk to 5 of them regularly.
I'm a loner at heart<3

cecilia

Staff member
^muddie. you're hilarious.. only 5 ppl and a loner at heart. sound like me too .. i only talk to the jlr sisters and a few of my rain friends @sexybi :lol: sad thing is that i'm not on msn often either .. been too lazy these days or that sometime, when i get on, i get sidetrack to do something else then end up being lost in the conversation with everyone else :loool:

ps...if it doent show that im online..you can always try to PM me regardless...like i said if im around i will definitely reply if i dont...it could be that im away or i am seriously not online :lol: but it doesnt hurt to try!
wow. ICE must be very talkative :p or ppl likes stalking j/k.

ami, i'm with you too, i only have a few and most of the time, i would get confuse who's who and would end up asking them to politely tell me who they are, it's so embarrasing sometime when you can't get the email memorize in your head :lol: -- i should really start naming my ppl to avoid future embarrasement :loool:

moh, when i'm on, you're not on. when the gals on. i'm not on either ..
but yeah. 98 and sala use to be on all the time .. must be us demotivating them like this :loool:
or we're running out of lemonade :blush:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm finally back on again and all of yall are "Busy" hahahah puh-leeze...
Ami is probably reading something..
An...hmm I think An is sleeping again...
Bau...Idk wher Bau is....
Chenada is....Making banners...
Homelessbird.....Lets see she is either watching lakorns or she's sleeping...
And คริสตัล-คิดถึงเวลาเà¸?่าๆ อยาà¸?ให้เราเป็นเหมือนเดิมอีà¸
AKA Krystal hahaha she has to be sleeping.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I'm finally back on again and all of yall are "Busy" hahahah puh-leeze...
Ami is probably reading something..
An...hmm I think An is sleeping again...
Bau...Idk wher Bau is....
Chenada is....Making banners...
Homelessbird.....Lets see she is either watching lakorns or she's sleeping...
And คริสตัล-คิดถึงเวลาเà¸?่าๆ อยาà¸?ให้เราเป็นเหมือนเดิมอีà¸
AKA Krystal hahaha she has to be sleeping.
LMAO MOHMOH, no worries now...HAHA jlr almost full house atm :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
MOH! lmfaoooooooooooooooo hahaha GG wow i love you hahaha girl i come on and NO ONE"S ON! so i get off ahhahahhahahhahah

well all ya'll just randomly stopped txting me! lmfaoooooooo don't worry we got our 10way calling date :lol:

ami, i'm with you too, i only have a few and most of the time, i would get confuse who's who and would end up asking them to politely tell me who they are, it's so embarrasing sometime when you can't get the email memorize in your head :lol: -- i should really start naming my ppl to avoid future embarrasement :loool:

moh, when i'm on, you're not on. when the gals on. i'm not on either ..
but yeah. 98 and sala use to be on all the time .. must be us demotivating them like this :loool:
or we're running out of lemonade :blush:
cecilia is harder to catch than meee! LMFAO I LOVE YOU HONEY!

man JLR sister reunion here isn't it hahahhahahhah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
RR disappeared from me lmfao and so did ya'll!! gawd our crew now is usually arisa, ami (busy), sometimes krystal, an (busy) and HB every once in a while lmfao and now i shall be on before i go bak to skool!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol missy i have my message on busy so that when you guys buzz me when im gone that it wont make any noise...and if i idle to long ..it wont kick me out..im here

im here..im reading yes moh..you know me too well...

sala ..you told me that you want me to txt you 2 pages long...at the moment i have less than a page....

i miss ya...when you increase your txting..be prepare lol..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Msn? I use to be on all the time but then my Older Generations of sarNies who use to camp out in the chat with me barely come on anymore .. man those were the days.. I need some newer generations to add up lmao;

but i notice i only log on when I have to buzz the old man for something :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea we are always on msn..its like the one other window that stays online all day and night other than the sw windows...unless i get kick offline..due to my router/modem problem..which happen quite frequently..so annoying!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well, my MSN is lonely too T_T. Out of all the people there, I'm lucky if I can get to 5+ to get on. Hella bored >.<!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol krystal is always on..sometime not always there..lol (same goes for me) ..hmm i dont know if i will be online tonight again..i am hooked on a thai lakorn right now..shoot i have so much catching up to do...