where can i learn how to speakreadwrite in thai???

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
So i wanted to go visit thailand one day and i want to learn the language first...so where do i do tat??

Mistspyed

sarNie Egg
If you have an iPod or iPhone you can down a variety thai podcast that will teach you how to speak Thai like thai survival phrase podcast. I have tried this one and some others and yes it is good. This is the cheapest and easiest way just to learn the language verbally.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG; same here... I so want to speak Thai so bad. Colleges around me are not teaching Thai at all!
I tried learning it on my own then it just got confusing and I stopped. LOL!

mzyang

sarNie Hatchling
@ mongstaness which college did you learn thai language at?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I also want to learn how to read and write too. Know onhl ylittle but it'd be nice to write and read it as well. ^^

cecilia

Staff member
uw-madison teach thai.

I speak and read karaoke lmao but i need to learn how to read them thai font stuff though.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
well if you live in the LA area..you can go to Wat Thai LA on weekends. It's very good..I went there and learned how to read and write..since going. It's fun too..Everyone is very nice.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
hey, there is a website to go to, it's really easy, go to learnthai.com. i used this website to learn, and also, i watch the atual thai lakorn mostly just to see all the parts unlike the hmong dubbed versions that always cut out the best parts.