Where can I find this boran movie?

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
I'm looking for the old one...I know they did a remake but it didn't meet my expectations since in my opinion, the first one was better. Does anybody know where I can find it?

yak

sarNie Adult
omg..!!! i've been looking for this boran lakorn for the longest... if you have any information about this lakorn.. let me know please..
picture

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
omg..!!! i've been looking for this boran lakorn for the longest... if you have any information about this lakorn.. let me know please..
picture
Oh my God! Do you have more pictures?? So far, it's almost like that movie just disappeared and I imagined it all up... this picture is giving me hope that it existed at one time lol!

yak

sarNie Adult
Oh my God! Do you have more pictures?? So far, it's almost like that movie just disappeared and I imagined it all up... this picture is giving me hope that it existed at one time lol!
nope sorry.... this is the only pic i have.... i found this from other topic long ago... but i hope one another finds this boran lakorn.... yah.. by looking at the pic does brings u back memerios... lol..... but i do have koel nah mah thr old one.... in tape tho......