Where Are They Now? Stars Who Have Faded from the Entertainment Industry

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So many people, including dara's lost their fortunes during that time. Most went bankrupt and had to start over. Must have been Thailand's great depression era.

Lek is in so many ch.7 lakorns now though. They overuse him as the villain lol but I'm glad he's getting plenty of work again.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They were making fun of him asking if he's poo yai sen (a grown adult with connections). Dek sen is the other term used for newbies who enter the industry through connections.  Lol. He enjoys playing the villain and other roles because he can fully showcase his skills as an actor. In contrast, when he was p'ek, he was restricted to playing one type of role.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I can't complain though he's always perfect for those roles. Especially the corrupted jao por in the countryside type of roles.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/53058
Do You Still Remember Film Sarisa?

Do you still remember this cute petite actress with a nice sounding voice? Many should remember Film Sarisa from the role of Preem in lakorn Morlum Summer. Another role would be Tang-on from Bang Grajun. In retrospect, Film entered the industry after being persuaded away from modeling by Kai Varayuth. She then began having many prominent works that continuously followed like Koie Likay, Game Thanha, Talay, Champi Dontree, Sai Nin Manee, Goh Thee Gee Moi, Morlum Summer, Sapai Sa Mae Yaa Hian, and many more. Many fans started to think that she was going to be the next big thing. However, that didn't happened. After her contract ended with the channel, there was no sign that she was going to renew it. Presently, she lives life like an ordinary person while looking after her own cosmetic business. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/53089
Former Leading Actress Mona Ramona, 10 Years After Disappearing from the ET

Former leading actress Mona Ramona disappeared from the entertainment industry for a long 10 years. The former mixed leading actress was a beloved actress to many. She was from the same generation of actresses as Ning Kullastree, Aon Keolin, and Oom Siriyakorn. Mona was also one of Andrew Gregson's koo jins. They had many lakorns together like Athi Hoop Kao Gin Khon, Sorn Sataan, and many more along with many other memorable hosting events like Hugo Game. Ramona decided to turn her back on the industry after her finance businessman boyfriend had to relocate to New York for his job. This made Ramona choose between her career and the love of her life. In the end, Mona chose to get married and spend her life in New York. Presently, Mona is a mother to two boys: nong Kai (6 years old) and nong Miko (3 years old). She's living a good life with her family in a happy home that has a value of 200 million baht. Anyone who misses her can look at her current photos. She's still very beautiful as before.           

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mona is aging very well. She still pretty much look the same.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Thank you Mahalo! It was great to learn about Film, the last time I seen her in a lakorn was Morlum Summer. She was a great actress. I have not seen Mona lakorn, but she is a beauty. She made the right choice of following her husband. Staying in the industry does not last long.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg Andrew is so cute! Haha.

Jeezus christ! Those nude photos. I didn't think they were bad, but they are....wheew. Might as well show everything. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bua got married, have kids, and settled down. I think Paul continue his education. Don't know who Mew is.

I'm pretty sure Mew the Star was an athlete when she went to compete in the Star 3. For those who don't know who Mew is, she was among the three finalists of the Star season 3. She was also Bie's first onscreen nang'ek of the lakorn "Roy Adeed Haeng Rak". I remembered I couldn't stand her nose back then but I had to admit that she was a pretty good actress (even better than Fang, imho). She delivered her lines better than Bie and then after the lakorn she just mysteriously disappeared.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure Mew the Star was an athlete when she went to compete in the Star 3. For those who don't know who Mew is, she was among the three finalists of the Star season 3. She was also Bie's first onscreen nang'ek of the lakorn "Roy Adeed Haeng Rak". I remembered I couldn't stand her nose back then but I had to admit that she was a pretty good actress (even better than Fang, imho). She delivered her lines better than Bie and then after the lakorn she just mysteriously disappeared.
I had no idea who Mew was until I looked her up. Guess I never really noticed her because I thought she was the same person as Fang. O_O

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I remember thinking Mew the star came back when i saw Badarn Jai's nangrai , i was sooo happy but then sad. I really miss her!!! @aymieluvsyu637 they do kinda look similar now that you mentioned that.

I did some lurking and searched Mew Peerachaya and found these pics

FB_IMG_1471119177142.jpg FB_IMG_1471119171652.jpg FB_IMG_1471119163654.jpg

Did she graduate in Washington DC???

Okay then I searched her up on youtube and saw her covers

I'm like 99.9% sure this is her.

Last edited:
I remember thinking Mew the star came back when i saw Badarn Jai's nangrai , i was sooo happy but then sad. I really miss her!!! @aymieluvsyu637 they do kinda look similar now that you mentioned that.

I did some lurking and searched Mew Peerachaya and found these pics

Did she graduate in Washington DC???

Okay then I searched her up on youtube and saw her covers

I'm like 99.9% sure this is her.
Yeah, that's her. I wish she would come back. She isn't nang'ek material but she's definitely got a shining star in her waiting to become brighter.