Where Are They Now? Stars Who Have Faded from the Entertainment Industry

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1860874/
As for Kwang's sister Namfon, she married a farang and have two cute luk krueng children! She currently lives in the U.S. She is known for her work in Nai Hoi Tamin and the old version of Sud Sai Pan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar:http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52680
Do You Still Remember the Sweet Actress with Curly Hair Oui Sutita?

Leading actress and antagonist Oui Sutita is still beautiful. She became famous after many lakorns such as Saifah Salatan, Khon Barb, Champion Sabat Chor, Majurat See Nampueng, Sapai Mai Rai Sakdena, Kaen Sanaeha, and many more before she disappeared from the ET industry. She went on to get married with husband Tim Boda, a half Hungarian and half Swiss man in 2004. From there on, she moved to the United States and became a mother to two twin boys: nong Luke and Simon. In 2012, she returned to play in lakorns once more. Presently, she will be starring in lakorn Dang Prom Liket which will go on air very soon. Prepare to view her sweet and beautiful appearance na ka.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I had no idea Kwang has a sister. She she younger? She's still pretty.
Yes, Namfon is the younger sister of Kwang. She was also an actress in a variety of lakorns back in the day. She's prettier than her sister.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
All these actors and actresses were my favorites back then! Seeing their pictures bring back so many memories of my childhood. Ruk Nid Nid Kid Tow Rai is one of Namfon's best works to date. I never really cared for Kelly but the storyline was beyond hilarious! 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aymieluvsyu637 said:
I had no idea Kwang has a sister. She she younger? She's still pretty.
oh yeah, girl. she was the nang ek in the old 1996 version of soot sai pan with tang saksit too! hehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
love namfon lakorn...yes her lakorn w/kelly was halarious....the sis looks so much a-like...miss the 90's hahah

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Funny I was just thinking about Ek the other day. He was so good looking in that lakorn with Ning. Ning still looks so cute, wish she came back. 

mthao12

sarNie Egg
thanks to the social media we get an update on our favorite celebrities from the 80s and 90s! thanks for translating the article! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. I love Namfon. She's one of my favorite actresses! I wish she didn't retire so soon.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I gotta hunt down that lakorn of Namfon and Kelly. I forgot what's all about, but I know it was good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52768
Drop Dead Handsome Former Model Bird Pittaya Na Ranong

Ladies from the mother and auntie generation, do you still remember former mixed Thai/German actor and model Bird Pittaya Na Ranong? We went back to review his past modeling works and we must say, he was drop dead handsome. So handsome that you would have to beg for oxygen. Bird Pittaya had western features along with a fit and firm physique. He first entered the industry through the Shining Young Man contest in 1990, in which he had won. Afterwards, he received acting roles in lakorns such as Wang Nam Won, Seesa Marn, Ruk Sudtai Tee Plai Fah, Dok Soke, Ruk Loi Lom, and many more along with modeling works. After scandalous news surrounding a break up, Bird Pittaya turned his back on the ET industry and disappeared to become a businessman who lived life ordinarily. Presently, he lives his life happily and is content with his decision.

He definitely was a hottie during his younger years. I don't remember him though. Lol.    

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I saw a recent photo of a nang'ek named Emma that was in lakorns like Angkor, Maew Ta Phet, and a few others she still looks gorgeous as heck actually even more gorgeous. Wish I could find the article on her again. 
Lucky you, Gossipstar probably read your comment and did their own research on her. Lol.

Translated article from Gossipstarhttp://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52805
Beautiful and Never Changing; Emma Worrarat N'ek from Angkor at 38 

Former leading actress Emma Worrarat had disappeared from the entertainment industry for many years.  The dark-eyed, Thai/Irish actress won Miss Thailand and Miss Asia Pacific in 1997. Emma was a talented woman. She was an actress, a model, and a host. Emma rose to fame for her role in lakorn Angkor in 2000 with hot leading actor Pete Thongjure. The ratings were very high during that time along with other lakorns such as Athi Phet Tha Meow, Koo Antharai Dap Kreuang Chon, etc. Presently, Emma lives a simple life abroad. Every once in a long while, Emma comes back to visit Thailand. As for fans who miss her, let's take a look at photos of her presently at 38. She's still impressively beautiful without any changes.  

I can't even tell which one is her now and which one is her then. Lol. Poo Praya looks like her.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Koy123, the storyline is somewhat similar to Ka Neung Ha where the nang aek pretends to be the prank's wife. Even the actor who plays the praek's BFF is the same actor who played Patson (Poom)'s partner in crime. I'll write a summary if you want since I still have the lakorn on VHS. I tried finding it online but for whatever reason, it seems to be a rarity haha. The mom was hilarious how she would always spy on them to make sure and would discuss with the younger brother. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
How can you gals not remember him, he was in the lakorn with Lalita and Willy in "Tam Hua Jai Pai Sud Lah" too, the annoying brother-sister duo Phillip and Isabella. LOL :yes:

Oh and he was also married to Mai's sister ... not sure if they still together now though.