Where are the pictures?

frog

sarNie Egg
I have a question!

Where do you guys go find pictures of thai actors actresses, and lakron magazins. I know that there are alot of lakorn and new magazines coming out, but i can't seem to find any on the web. I want to look for recent pictures of thai stars but can't seem to find any good web site to go to. Two years ago, I found good pictures of Kob Suvanant Kongying and others and they are up to date but now I can't find anymore because those site aren't working anymore.

I need an answer!

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
frog said:
I have a question!

Where do you guys go find pictures of thai actors actresses, and lakron magazins.  I know that there are alot of lakorn and new magazines coming out, but i can't seem to find any on the web.  I want to look for recent pictures of thai stars but can't seem to find any good web site to go to.  Two years ago, I found good pictures of Kob Suvanant Kongying and others and they are up to date but now I can't find anymore because those site aren't working anymore.

I need an answer!
[post="151493"][/post]​
will if you're looking for lakorn magazines than ethaicd.com is the best place to find them...