When you come into sarNworld

What's the first thing you check when you log into sarNWorld?

• 1. Check the Thai section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Check the Shout OUT section

• 3. Archive Section

• 4. Buddie's Media Section

• 5. Lakorn DL section

• 6. Other

• Total voters

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i check out the produce section first and then head to the meat department and then i go make angry complaints at customer service

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually jump all over the places...on a daily basis...so it was hard to pick just one in particular...so i chose others... :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hmmm hard...I use to jump straight to the JLR thread or fan fiction thread but now I like to go to the other pages too...but I picked the thai section since it's my fave part of SW! :D

i have the buddie media lakorn section bookmarked. B) so i start there and then go to "view new posts."

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol whatever latest posts on the side catches my attention while scrolling i go there first!! usually it's Shout-outs then BM......

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I always go to the Thai section first. LOL even though im kon Lao hehehe

cecilia

Staff member
JLR then current lakorn
then main thai section.
Fiction section
BuddieMedia
the rest of the small section will come by slowly. LOl

solin

sarNie Adult
The first think I did was to check the thai section !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Recently I have been in the Thai section. But there is no current lakorn that I am completely interested in. I tried a few episode but nothing like JLR and SB so now I am going through some old lakorn. I hardly check the Shout Out thread until last two weeks.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I normally click, "view new posts" first, then I go update my fanfic. Then I just roam around, posting where ever the topic interest me.