When you come into sarNworld

What's the first thing you check when you log into sarNWorld?

• 1. Check the Thai section

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Check the Shout OUT section

• 3. Archive Section

• 4. Buddie's Media Section

• 5. Lakorn DL section

• 6. Other

• Total voters
The first thing i do when i come in is go to the archieves because i alwaise have things to post there... Then after that i would check from top to bottom! kekeke... :p

Rakniran

Check the Thai section.i like to keep myself update with my actress/actor or any new lakorn coming out or about to film.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I check the Art Work and Creative Design first! Because There are so many great artworks for me to look at! :D

S

sunflower

i kinda go to the post tha ti remember posting in from the last time i was in... than i go straight down the line after that... :p

vina_lek

I usually check the Thai section out first. Since I barely have time to watch EVERY lakorn, I read through people's comments about the lakorns and decide which one I want to watch. B)

kels

ha-ha, I love polls. Okay, to be honest I always go to buddies media first. I love to see what people request and most of time if I can help I try to post what I can. Then I venture over to thai section, comment on subject that I like....THEN kinda just look around. Hey, this is the BEST forum and everyone is always sharing so I always gotta catch up w/the latest news. :rolleyes:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:D I start off in Archive or Buddie media and while i wait for dl i go though every thing else in forum.

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
I rarely check the Archive or Media section. I have no time for downloading or watching anything online. But I really enjoy reading the Korean, Chinese, Khmer, and Thai sections. Last but not least, ShoUT! section. :D