When We Were Young-Chapter 7 Update

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Pralee's common sense returned, she stopped in her track, no longer allowing Wynn to drag her up to who knows where without making a fuss.

Wynn stopped as Pralee refused to take another step, he turned and not so subtle threatened, "if you don't take another step than I consider it my que to carry you over my shoulder and this is an exclusive condo, no one will whisper a word of protest. Do you dare me Mushroom?" He took a step towards her to follow through but Pralee rushed past him and pressed the button for the elevator to go up.

Wynn chuckled beneath his breath, Pralee still obeyed at his threat.

"You are such a bully! Why couldn't we discuss things out in the open, I don't know why do we need to discuss anything at all is beyond me" she uttered.

Was the elevator not available? She thought impatiently, but then the door opened. Wynn entered first and before Pralee could turn and run he grabbed her around the waist and pulled into his embrace. He pushed P for his apartment. He could hear her heartbeat against his own, realizing too her fresh scent causing him to shift uncomfortably. What was it with this woman, as far as he was concerned she wasn't any different than her older sister, Arita. He resolved not to allow her to get under his skin.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yay another story update!!!!!! Hope there more soon. Wait for yearning heart too :icon12:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Pralee knew she was wound up as tight as a string but she tried to exhale slowly all the while hoping Wynn didn't notice the rate her heart was thumping in her chest. Or did he? He tightened his hold on her, Pralee didn't dare move or look up at him, she did notice his close proximity to the subtle scent of his cologne and something more primal, she didn't want to delve into those feelings.

Wynn secretly smiled as he knew that she was attracted to him, her in his arms like this was no longer generating fear from her. The ding of the elevator took them both out of their silent thoughts. Pralee didn't move until Wynn finally released her and he grabbed onto her hand, noticed the moisture on them. Mushroom wasn't as immune to him as she portrayed he thought.

They arrived at his penthouse suite, it was massive and masculine in decor, Pralee hesitated to walk into his home. Wynn pushed her inside gently, turned and locked the door. The resounding click made her jump, was that necessary? She held her gasp. What was he doing, it wasn't necessary to imprison her here, she spoke first.

"My parents know that I should be home in an hour, so whatever you have to say, just leave it. I made myself clear and my father is supportive of me joining the family business. That's all, may I leave now..." She stopped mid sentence as she watched Wynn tugged at his tie and shrugged off his jacket.

"Call your parents from my phone, we have an engagement to discuss...no is not an option" he said to her seriously.

Pralee's eyes widened.

Last edited:

alissaax

So he took her to his place just to force her into an engagement????? Haha hahahah I thought he was going to rape her then turn willing.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Wynn saw her posture stiffened, he chuckled at that. Not wanting her to anticipate what his words mean he enlightened her, "You realized that I had to reschedule an important board of directors meeting because of you, it's only fair you help me with the finalizing of the meeting tonight. That is why I said we have a engagement, a dinner date although it's business related but because it is a social and includes wine, I need you to keep minutes so that we make sure the company continues to reap benefits. Now I am going to shower and I suggest you look through my Contacts list to call Noreen, she's my stylist, you have her to help you prepare for tonight. Oh if you refuse I heard your precious older sister is due back this weekend?" Wynn continued undressing as he reached to unbuckle his belt and pants , Pralee shrieked and turned her back on him. He took the opportunity to walk close to her a laid a soft kiss on her shoulder. And turned to the ensuite bath making sure to leave it open should she decide to escape him.

Pralee was fuming, he dare to threatened her with Arita's safe keeping. Was he really wanting to seek revenge with her sister? It has been so many years yet he held this grudge, imagine he was officially charged but that wasn't the case he was innocent. But she realized too he was a proud man and this past could reel it's ugly head if he decides to pursue and confront Arita. She must do anything within her power to keep them apart.

She picked up the phone to call Noreen, the woman picked up on half a ring. Listened to Pralee's request and said she will be at the penthouse within the hour, she just needed to gather the wardrobe and accessories. Pralee hung up the phone only realizing now how her life would be changing with the entrance of Wynn.

Last edited:

alissaax

Hahahahaahahaaaa omg I thought he was forcing her to get engaged with him. Didn't expect a twist like this.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Lol we are only on chapter 4...stay tuned for more angst and skinship and not sure how I will be portraying Arita....

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
They arrived at their destination, a colossal event venue lavishly decorated for the people of high society in the business industry. It was an evening of networking and negotiations. Pralee couldn't believe Wynn forced her to be his companion for tonight. She wasn't even under his employment any longer. If not for her love for her sister, Arita, She wouldn't even oblige under his blackmailing. She was lost in thought as her door was opened and Wynn's hand reached out to assist her in getting out of their ride.

"At least play the part, don't look so grim Pralee,"Wynn whispered. Pulled her up and out of her seat and and placing his firm but warm palm behind her small back.

He couldn't help but feel pride in how Noreen helped in enhancing the natural beauty of this young woman She was almost ethereal in appearance and stature. A beneficial companion for tonight. The photographers asked for a photo opportunity and Wynn agreed. Pralee was still mulling over the fact that Wynn called her my her real name for the first time since their renewed aquaintance, instead of the annoying one he always use with her.

She froze as the warm lips took possession of her cheek. What had just happened?

"Be a good girl and smile for the camera. If not I will revisit the past and drag your sister and family back to your sordid past." He whispered for her ears only.

Pralee did as she was told, how much had Wynn held on to this grudge he had against her sister? She was finally pulled away from the flashes of the cameras and felt like she was listlessly dragged from one end of the room to another. But not missing the opportunity to conduct herself properly with each introduction of Wynn's colleagues, shareholders and business rivals.

The night came to an end and Pralee had not realized she drank a large amount of champagne. She swayed slightly but Wynn hel her elbow to keep her from falling.

"How could you not realize that you've put away countless drinks. I prefer my woman sober. You did well Mushroom. But tonight had not ended yet for us."

He bent his head and took from her luscious lips. Pralee didn't struggle, she was too shocked to move. Luckily he gathered her into his arms and pulled them both into a secluded nook of the foyer and out of others eyes and ears. She moaned as her head was throbbing and the onslaught of his persistent tongue into every hidden cavity of her mouth left her breathless. He pulled back slightly and saw the woman in his arms passed out into his chest. Was he so desperate for her that he caused her to escape into unconsciousness?

Wynn berated himself. What was wrong g with him? At one point he was taking her out of her and next he just wanted to kiss away that lost look from her face. But now she had fainted. If word got out that he takes advantage of an inebriated woman, he wouldn't be able to live this one down. Pralee opened her eyes shortly and saw the handsome face of her new nightmare. She pushed him away but his hold on her didn't relent. Whatever she did to him she couldn't fathom.

"I did my part tonight. Let me go please." She pleaded with him.

"I will drop you off at home. It had been too long since I paid a visit to your parents.." he said so callously.

"You are despicable. I said I will take care of it. Whatever you wish, just stay away from them." Pralee shoved him away and dashed outside, flagging a taxi and fled away away from this cold man. Her tears fell. Why did Wynn become so hateful?

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Yes...give me until mid Sept. I am camping at Chinese drama land right now LOL!!!! Heavy Sweetness Ash Like Frost....Thanks for your patience!!! Pralee and Wynn's relationship will get ferocious once I update.