When Music Calls for Love [Chpater 21: COMPLETE]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhh im going crazy with henry's assumption and ariel's clingingness >_< eeeek..

i wonder wat hebe was discussing with the father.. hmmm..

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
When Music Calls for Love
Chapter Thirteen

"I'm sorry about what happen." said Henry's father. Hebe turn facing Henry's father. "I should have just told Henry about it, then you wouldn't have to suffer so much with me."
"It's not your fault, Uncle. It's just my own fault." Hebe started crying. "I couldn't treasure Henry tight enough." She wiped off her tears. "I'll be leaving now, Uncle. Take good care of your own health." Hebe smile at Henry's father and walk away.

"I'm sorry." Henry said. Ariel look at Henry.
"For what?" she ask.
"I lied to you." he reply.
"I wouldn't know, you're lying if you didn't tell me."
"Can we start over?" Henry stop walking. He grab Ariel's hand. "Start over with me, Ariel." Ariel started having tears in her eyes, and nod her head yes. Henry bent closer to kiss Ariel on the forehead, then he stop.

[flashback]

Henry kiss Hebe on the forehead.
"Why do you always kiss me on the forehead?" Hebe ask. Henry blush.
"Why?" Henry grab Hebe's hand as they were walking. "You don't want me kissing your forehead?" Hebe sigh.
"It's not like that, but--"
"I'll give you a kiss tomorrow then."
"What if there's no tomorrow?" Hebe ask in a rush.
"There's always another tomorrow for us, Hebe?"
"Let's meet again."

[end of flashback]

Henry turn away.
"Let's go home. I'll take you." he walk away. Ariel sigh and follow him.

[at Sana's house]
"How can Ariel understand you when i don't even understand you?" Sana ask. "I don't know who you're in love with now? When you're with Ariel, it seems like you really love her, but when something reminds you of Hebe, you forget about Ariel. What is this really, Henry?" Henry cover his hand with his hand.
"I don't understand it either. I told myself i love Ariel, but when it comes to Hebe, i just can't control myself."

[school day; Monday]
Ariel and Henry came to school holding hands. A lot of students were starring at them.
"Henry, is this okay?" Ariel ask blushing.
"About what?" he ask.
"Holding hands? Coming to school together?"
"Why not? You're my girlfriend." Ariel smile.
"I'm glad you said i'm your girlfriend." Henry look at Ariel.

[flashback]

"I don't want you to said that i'm your girlfriend." said Hebe.

"Can we not said we're in love?" Hebe asked Henry as they were walking.

[end of flashback]

"Henry. Henry." Ariel call. Henry look at Ariel.
"Yeah?" he answer.
"Are you alright?"
"Ah--I'm okay, Ariel. Let's go." As they started walking, they met Hebe and Ja walking towards them.
"Good morning, Ariel, Henry." said Ja. Ariel and Henry smile at Ja, and without looking at Hebe they just walk away. "Hebe, you're taking music class, right?" Henry stop walking.
"Right." Hebe reply.
"What are you taking?"
"I'm learning the violin."
"Why's that?"
"Only if we can turn back into times.” said Hebe. “I would want to hear those music calling for me once again.” Hebe smile. Henry's eyes open big.

[flashback]

"Can i hear you play the violin today?" ask Hebe hugging Henry. Henry push Hebe back.
"Will you be happy if i play it for you?" he ask. Hebe smile and nod her head yes. Henry took out his voilin and start playing a song.
"Can i have this song?" Hebe ask in the middle of the song. Henry stop and look at Hebe.
"I'll give you anything you want, Hebe." Henry said with a smile.
“Can I not said I love you?” Hebe ask as she put her head on Henry’s shoulder. Henry look at Hebe. “I don’t want to fall too much in love with you.”

(End of Flashback)

to be continue...
=1

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Fourteen

"Only if we can turn back into times.” said Hebe. “I would want to hear those music calling for me once again.” Hebe smile. Henry's eyes open big.

"I don't understand anymore." thought Henry as he was running in the field. "Hebe's just so hard to understand. She makes things so hard for me. If she keep this up i can't be sure that i'll be with Ariel."

[flashback]

"Stop." [Henry slowly open his eyes]
"He--Hebe?" Henry whispered.
"Please don't hurt Henry." Hebe beg.

"Stop." Hebe cried. His dad look at Hebe.

"Please don't hurt Henry." Hebe cried. "I'll give you money to buy you your beer."

"I--" cried Hebe. Henry turn away. "I just didn't want you getting hurt." Henry sigh, and pull Hebe and hug her tight in his arms.

"Nothing can be change even if you now know the answer to your question." Hebe continue walking away.

“It was fate that separated us, and it was fate that we weren’t meant to be, Henry.” said Hebe as she slowly walk away from Henry’s side.

[end of flashback]

"Hebe." Henry whispered as she stop running, and trying to catch his breath.
"Henry." Ariel call from far behind. Henry turn around.
"Do i really love her?" Henry ask himself as Ariel ran over to Henry.
"Henry, tomorrow--tomorrow is my birthday can you come?" Ariel ask. Henry fake a smile at her.
"Of course i come." Henry reply. "It's your birthday." Ariel smile and hug Henry.
"Promises?" Henry smile and nod his head yes.

to be continue chapter fourteen....
=1

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Hebe is making it so hard for Henry to define his heart n at the same time he's trying to push her away too. Henry just need to get his mind straight.

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Fourteen

[the next day]
"Oy, you coming? It starts at 9:30." Sana ask Henry through the phone.
"Tell Ariel that i'll be a little but late." Henry answer through.
"Alright, but make sure you come for sure or else i die." Henry hung up the phone. He sigh.

"Sana, where's Henry?" Ariel ask.
"Oh he said that he'll be here a little bit, but don't you worried Ariel. He said he'll be here." Ariel smile.

[at 9 o'clock]

"It's almost time." said Ariel. "Herny's not here yet?"
"Don't you rush him." said Sana. "He might be preparing something really special for you that's why he's going to be late." Ariel blush.
"I wish that would be true." Ariel smile.

Henry walk out of a jewelry store. He look at the present and smile to himself.
"Ring. Ring. Ring." his phone rung.
"Hello?" he answered. "What? What hospital? Okay. Okay, i'll be right there."

[at the hospital]
"Dad. Dad, what happen? Are you alright?" Henry ask as he ran over to his dad.
"Henry." his dad cried.
"What's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?"
"I'm fine." his dad reply. "But--"
"But what?" Henry walk into a room with his dad. He saw Hebe laying on the bed. "Hebe?"
"It was all my fault." his dad cried.
"What happen?"

[flashback]

"Where's the money you own us, old man?" yell man 1.
"I don't have any money on me." Henry's father yell back.
"The money you own us isn't really small, old man." man 4 yell.
"I said i don't have any money." Henry's dad push man 4.
"You. How dare you push me? Hey." They started beating Henry's father up.'
"Stop. Stop it, please. Please stop." Hebe yell running over to Henry's father.
"Who's this little cute girl, old man? Your daughter?" ask man 1.
"What are you doing here?" Henry's father ask. "Go away."
"But what about you?" Hebe ask.
"This is too dangerous for you. Go."
"You a cute one, huh little one?" said man 2 walking towards Hebe. "Hey, boss might like her. Let's take her." They started dragging Hebe.
"Let go." Hebe cried. "Let go off me. Uncle help me. Uncle." Henry's father look at them as they drag Hebe away. He got so scared that he took off. "Uncle. Uncle. Help me first. Uncle. Let go off me. I said let go." Man 1 punch Hebe on the stomach.
"You're a bad one." said man 1. "This serves you right."

[end of flashback]

"That's all i know, Henry." said Henry's father. "When i found her. She was all beat up and didn't remember anything." Henry look at his father, and grab him by the shirt. "Henry, i'm sorry."
"Sorry? This is all you said, sorry? Hebe got hurt so bad, and you just said sorry? How could you do this to someone like Hebe?"
"I'm sorry." Henry push his dad away.
"I'll never forgive you for what you did today." Henry turn back to look at Hebe. He sat next to her, and grab her hand.
"The doctor said she'll be fine. Nothing's wrong with her body. It's just that she got beat up really bad, and that she was just too scared."
"Get out." Henry whispered.
"Henry."
"I said get out." Henry yell. His father look at him and walk out. Henry look back at Hebe. He started crying.
"Hebe?" he whispered. "I'm sorry, Hebe. I'm sorry."

[flashback]

"Henry." Hebe call running over to him. She hug him.
"What's wrong?" Henry ask.
"I'm scared." she said. Henry laugh.
"Of what? I'm here for you, Hebe."
"Will you always be there when i'm scared no matter what happens?"
"Of course. We're one after all. I'll always protect you."
"Promise me then." Henry smile.
"I promise, Hebe."

[end of flashback]

"I'm sorry, Hebe." Henry cried. "I couldn't keep that promise i made you. I'm sorry."

[9:40]

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 15

[9:40][at the birthday party]
"Why isn't Henry here yet?" Sana ask himself. He turn around and saw Ariel walking towards him. "I'm going to die for sure."
"Sana." Ariel call.
"Yes?"
"Is Henry here yet?"
"Don't worried, Ariel. Henry just call me. He said he's almost here." Ariel smile.
"I can't stop the party without Henry." she said. Sana fake a smile at Ariel.

[at the hospital]
"Henry." Hebe call. Henry open his eyes.
"Hebe?" he grab her hand. "Are you feeling hurt anywhere? Are you okay? Do you remember me?" Hebe smile. "Why are you smiling?"
"I'm happy, Henry. Happy that you're worried." Henry slowly let go of Hebe's hand.

[flashback]

tomorrow is my birthday can you come?" Ariel ask. Henry fake a smile at her.
"Of course i come." Henry reply. "It's your birthday." Ariel smile and hug Henry.
"Promises?" Henry smile and nod his head yes.

[end of flashback]

"I'm dead." Henry yell as he stood up from the chair.
"Henry, what's wrong?" Hebe ask. henry sat back down. Henry look at the clock it was 10:30. Hebe look at the clock too. "I'm sorry, Henry." Hebe sat up slowly. "It was all my fault that you couldn't make it to Ariel's birthday party."
"It's too late." Henry whispered. "It's too late." he yell.
"It is always to late to said i'm sorry, Henry, but it's never to late to tell someone you love them."

[11:50]
Henry woke up and realize Hebe was gone from the bed.
"Hebe?" he whispered.

[flashback]

"It is always to late to said i'm sorry, Henry, but it's never to late to tell someone you love them."

[end of flashback]

[at the birthday party]
Everyone was gone, except for Sana and Ariel. Ariel stand in front of the cake crying.
"He's not coming, right, Sana? Henry's not coming anymore." Ariel cried.
"Ariel." Sana grab Ariel's hand. "I'm--I'm sorry, i lied to you."
"It's not your fault. It's all my fault. I couldn't make Henry love me enough."
"Ariel." Henry called running to Ariel.
"Henry." whispered Ariel. Henry walk up to Ariel.
"I'm sorry, i'm late." Ariel look away from him.
"Something happen to my father, Ariel." Ariel look at Henry.
"Is your father alright?" Henry nod his head yes.
"He's alright now, Ariel. Sorry, i couldn't come on time." Ariel smile.
"It's alright Henry. I was going to wait no matter what. Can we start now?" Henry smile and nod his head yes.
"What am i saying?" Henry ask himself. "Why did i just lied to Ariel? I wasn't with my dad this whole time. I was with Hebe. Why did i lied to her? I didn't plan on to, but why did they just came out? Ariel, i'm sorry, i lied to you."
"Henry, don't you have anything for Ariel?" Sana ask. Henry reach in his pocket, and then look at Ariel.
"It must have fell when i rush back." he reply.
"It's alright, Henry. Having you here is enough." Ariel reply. Henry fake a smile at Ariel and Sana.

[at the hospital]
Hebe walks in the room realizing Henry was gone.
"He must have gone." she thought. Jus then she saw a little present all wrap up. Hebe pick it up. "This must have been for Ariel."

[school day]
"Henry." said Sana. Henry look at Sana. "Hebe." Henry look ahead of him, Hebe was walking towards them.
"I"ll be back." said Henry walking over to Hebe. Ariel walk over to Sana, and saw Henry and Hebe walking away together.
"Where is Henry going?" Ariel ask.
"I don't know, but it seems like Hebe wants to talk to him about some--Ariel." Sana yell. "What are you doing here?"
"What are they going to talk about? There's nothing between them anymore is there? Or is there something else that i don't know about?"
"There's nothing, Ariel. Nothing at all. Trust me, there's nothing."
"Trust you like when i trust you on the birthday party?"
"Hehe, sorry, Ariel."

"What is it, Hebe?" Henry ask. Hebe handed Henry the little present.
"It must have been for Ariel, Henry." Henry look at the present and took it from Hebe's hand.
"I'm leaving now."
"Henry." Hebe call. Henry stop and turn back towards Hebe. Hebe smile. "Can i wish to hear those music calling for me once again?" Henry stay quiet for a few minutes and look at Hebe.
"I'm sorry, Hebe, but the person i love now is Ariel. I'm sorry, i can't make that wish come true this time." Henry walks away.

to be continue chapter 16....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. ahhh this almost got me tearing up.. quite sad..
i feel that henry is just too rude with hebe.. i mean i understand she broke her heart & all.. but.. HELLO!!! BECUZ OF UR DAD, SHE COULD'VE GOT RAPED OR DIED & YET HE'S STILL BEING A MEANIE!!! AIYAH!!!!!!!! aeril is gettin annoyin too.. so possessive.. aish... lol..

anyways keep up the great work.. ^_^
im still rootin for henry&hebe XD

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 16

"I'm sorry, Hebe, but the person i love now is Ariel. I'm sorry, i can't make that wish come true this time." Henry walks away.
"What if I said it's the last wish i want you to do it for me before it's too late?" Hebe yell running after Henry. Henry stops and look back at Hebe.

[flashback]

[end of flashback]

"Don't tell me she's going to tell me she loves me." Henry thought to himself.
"Henry, I--"
"I'm sorry, Hebe. Even if it was your last wish, i still can't do it for you. I'm sorry." Henry walks away. Hebe started crying.
"Henry." Ariel whispered, and smile. "I love you. I believe in you, you really do love me afterall." Hebe started coughing after Henry left, and blood came out.
"Henry." Hebe whispered before she fainted.
"Hebe?" Ariel yell running over to Hebe. "Hebe? Are you alright? Hebe? Can you hear me?"

[at the hospital]
"Doctor how is Hebe?" Ariel ask. The doctor shook his head.
"She's not anywhere near being well." the doctor reply. Ariel started to cried. She walk into Hebe's room. Hebe was still sleeping. She walk up to Hebe.
"So is this it?" Ariel ask crying. "This is the only reason you left Henry. You knew you couldn't be with him in the end?"
"I'm sorry." Hebe whispered. "I've hurt Henry, and you."
"Henry needs to know about this."
"Don't." Hebe yell. "Don't let Henry know about this. Just let me disappear from his life from today on."
"But--"
"I believe you can always be there for Henry, Ariel." Hebe smile. "He loves you really much, Ariel." Ariel shook her head.
"That's a lie. Henry doesn't love me. He doesn't care about me. He might have loved me, but not as much as he had love you, Hebe. He might have care for me, but not as much as he had cared for you. He's still waiting for you, Hebe."
"But the time isn't waiting for me." Hebe starting crying, then cough.
"I have to let Henry know about this." Ariel ran out.
"Good-bye Ariel. And Henry."

Ariel ran to school.
"Henry." she yell.
"What's wrong Ariel? Where have you've been, i was looking for you." Henry ask.
"There's no time to worried about me, Henry. Hebe needs you." Ariel cried. She pull Henry's arm. Henry remove his arm.
"What's this Ariel? I don't need Hebe, Ariel. I already talk to her. It's over between me and her." Ariel slap Henry.
"Lair. That's a lie. You've been lying to me all this time. You can't forget about her. You know you still love her, Henry. And now she's waiting for you."
"Ariel." Henry hug her. She push Henry away.
"She's waiting for you Henry." Just then Henry's phone rung. He pick it up.
"Hello?" Henry drop his phone. And started running, Ariel ran after him.

[at the hospital]
"How's my father, doctor?" The doctor shook his head.
"We're sorry, we couldn't help him." the doctor reply. "We're really sorry."
"Ah--Doctor what about Hebe?" Ariel ask. Henry look at Ariel.
"What about Hebe?" Henry ask.
"Hebe, she--" Henry rush to Hebe's room. He open the door, and no one was inside.
"Where's Hebe?" Henry ask.
"She was in here awhile ago, Henry." said Ariel. Ariel saw a note on the table. She grab the note, and Henry grab it from her.

[the note says]
Dear Ariel, and Henry

By the time you guys got here, i probably won't be here anymore. I'm sorry. I came back only for one wish, but since that wish couldn't come true. I'll be gone forever. Henry, i love you. I love you a lot. Please take good care of Ariel, she really loves you.

Hebe

Ariel look at Henry.
"I'm sorry, Henry. I made you lost her once again." Ariel cried.
"It's all my fault." Henry cried. "I made them suffer. This is my punishment. I have lost two perosn in one day."

to be continue chapter 17....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i knew it!! i figured hebe had a sickness eeeeek.. poor girl T_T..

awwwe.. how sad for henry.. he lost both hebe and his father... T_T

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 17

[welp this'll be the last chapter for this month.
.ehehehe.
.i meant only for this month.
.well for next month too.
.ehehe, i'm going on vacation during the summer.
.so i won't be continuing until i get back]

A few months after Henry's father's death, Ariel just disappear from Henry. Then a few days later, news came in saying that Ariel pass away by car accident. Henry didn't want to believe it. He had lost so many person this year in his life. He wish next year would be better, so he wouldn't lose anything one else.

After graduating, Henry didn't want to remember the past, so he move out to London. He work at a famous company, Vertical Company. Henry was well known by many people in the company, and really popular around high school girls.

"Henry." call Yami, a friend of his in Vertical Company.

[flashback]

"Henry." Hebe call running over to him. She hug him.

[end of flashback]

"Henry." Yami wave her hand in front of Henry's face.
"Yes?" Henry answer. Yami laugh.
"Are you leaving home early today?"
"That's right, why?"
"My cousin is arriving in London in about one more hours, and i don't have a ride. Can you--"
"That's alright. I'll help you with this."
"Really?" Henry nod his head yes. "You're the best Henry. Let's go. Let's go. Right now."

[at the airport]
"Who's this person we're looking for again?" Henry ask.
"It's my cousin, Henry." Yami reply looking ahead of her. Just then someone bump into Henry, and his wallet fell out of his hand. Hebe's picture slip out. Yami look down. "Henry, you drop your--[realizing Hebe's picture]" Henry look at Yami.
"What's wrong?"
"This picture." said Yami. "It's--it's He--"
"Yami." call a vioce from behind them. Henry and Yami turn around. Henry's eyes open wide.
"Hebe?" Henry whispered.
"Hebe." Yami yell running over to Hebe. They hug. "I miss you so much."
"I miss you too." Hebe said looking at Henry. "So who's this?" Hebe ask smiling. "Boy--"
"Nah, it's not." Yami reply. "He's Henry. Henry this is Hebe my cousin, and Hebe this is Henry. He works with me in Vertical Company." Hebe smile at Henry. Hebe realize her picture in Yami's hand.
"Yami? [grab the picture] When did i took a picture like this?" Yami look at Hebe. "Look it's been rip off, there's someone on the other side of me."
"I don't know." Yami reply. Henry grab the picture, and stick it in his pocket.
"Yami i'm leaving now." Henry left.

to be continue chapter 17....
don't worry, i'll finish chapter 17 before this month is over...
=]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhh wats this!!!!! eeeeeeekk noooooooooooooo...

it seems like hebe lost her memory-ish.. & oh dang.. did ariel really just die just like that? oh dang!

but omg.. hebe & henry ahhhhh.. dum dum dum...

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Continue Chapter 17

"What's this?" Henry ask himself as he was walking in the rain. "Another pain? First I lost Hebe. My father, and then Ariel. What's this? She looks just like Hebe. It's not just the look, but the name too."

[flashback]

"Look it's been rip off, there's someone on the other side of me."

[end of flashback]

"I wanted to start a new life. I want to forget the past that's why i came here all alone. [cover his face with his hands] And now there's someone that looks exactly like Hebe. MAN, is there going to be another person that looks like Ariel coming back into my life too?" [bump into someone] "I'm sorry."
"It's alright." she reply. Henry look up at her. "I'm sorry i bump into you."
"Ariel?" Henry whispered.
"That's weird. How did you know my name?"
"I'm--I'm sorry, i have to go." Henry walk off.
"Weird guy." Ariel thought.

[the next day]
"Hello?" Yami answer the phone. "You what? You're not coming to work today? Alright, alright I'll tell the boss that. Alright. Bye."
"Who was that?" Hebe ask.
"Henry, he call in that he's not coming to work today." Yami reply.
"He's not?" Hebe stood up from her seat.
"Why?"
"Nothing." Hebe reply sitting back down.
"You shouldn't be moving too much, Hebe. Your heart is new for you." Hebe smile and turn away.

[a few days later]
"This is wrong." Yami yell. "Henry hasn't been coming to work at all. What's with him? This isn't like him at all."
"Maybe he's--"
"I have to go check on him today." Yami walk out the door. Hebe ran out after her.
"Yami. Yami, let me go too, okay?" Hebe yell.
"Uh--okay."

[at Henry's dorm]
Yami started knocking really hard.
"Yami slow down. You might break the door." said Hebe.
"It won't break, Hebe. You're worrying too much. What's wrong with you too? Henry." Yami yell. "Henry. Henry." Henry open the door.
"Yami?" Yami grab Henry by the shirt.
"What are you doing not coming to work, huh? You know i got yell at by the boss a thousand times now." Yami yell. Hebe walk inside Henry's house. Hebe look around and realize a lot of picture of her and Henry around the room. Yami realize them too. She push Henry away. "What's this?" she ask. Henry look around, and look back at Hebe.
"Let's go and talk somewhere else." said Henry.
"No, let's talk here, and right now?" Yami yell. She pull Henry and sat on the sofa. "First let's talk about work. Why haven't you been coming to work?"
"I--[look at Hebe. Hebe was stilling looking at pictures of her and Henry] I was sick."
"Sick? This long?"
"It's only been two days, Yami. I was planning on coming to work tomorrow."
"May I ask something?" Hebe ask. Henry look at Hebe. "Why are there so many pictures of me?"
"That's right. I was going to ask the same thing? Why do you have so many pictures of Hebe, plus you're in the picture with her too?" Henry got up from the sofa and walk up to Hebe. he grab a picture of him and Hebe.
"This girl in the picture was my girlfriend."
"Your girlfriend?" Yami ask. She took the picture away from Henry. "She look just like Hebe."
"That too." said Henry. "And that only that they look alike, they also have the same name too." Hebe look at Henry.

to be continue chapter 18....
.welp since i'm going on vacation.
.ehehe.
.i won't be able to continue chapter 18 soon.
.i'll have to continue it when i come back.
.so please be patient.
.thank you.
=1

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... imma miss ur updates.. have a fun vacation ks ^_^ XD..
darn.. cliffhanger!!! ahhhhh lol..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
cliffhanger...>_<

finally i caught up hehe :D

have fun on your vacation. i'm going on mine soon too XD