when did you start liking BIE?

vina_lek

yep. me too. I really liked him in "roy ruk. roy ardeed." what really hooked me onto him is he also sang the theme songs! :eek:

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
omg. i feel so dumb for liking him so late...i watched roy adeed hang ruk, hua jai sila. but didnt like him very much. the song "jung wa hua jai" made me re-notice him. then i started watching roy adeed hang ruk, hua jai sila, sitcom-nut gub nut, his interviews and I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!! now my screen name is changed from [[preaw loves sornram]] to [[preaw loves bie sukrit]] .lol.

cecilia

Staff member
man, he's super funny in his interview. he cracked me up all the time when i listen to him talk with his joke .. at ten with the 7 guys are super funny too .. they're like making fun of him ..

but yup. i first saw him debut in RAHR and love love him in there .. b/c he's an aggressive p'ek in there toward strong image but supposely weak n'ek MEW :p.. regardless. the talk in that thread was freakin' hilarious but it was good ..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
HummIn I LOved Him InHua Ja Sila Cuz tHat THe First i Seen Of Him..THen i Got Addicted To Him..N start Watching Other..Omg I LOve Him.lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OMG...THE FIRST TIME I REMEMBER LIKING/LOVING HIM IS WHEN.... :wub: ..FIRST I WATCH ROY ADEED HANG RUK...CAUSE IT WAS A NEW MOVIE...SOO...THEN MY SIS WAS LIKE...OH HE'S NOT THAT CUTE...BUT I WATCH IT N I WAS LIKE...HE'S OKAY LIKE HE'S HOT N STUFF...NOT BAD AS A FIRST TIME P'EK......AT LEAST HE'S A P'EK THEN THAT MEANS HE'S HANDSOME.. :drool: .N MY SIS WAS LIKE WHATEVER...THEN A COUPLE DAYS LATER WHEN THE ENDING OF ROY ADEED HANG RUK WAS UP...I CHECKED OUT THE MV...BECUASE THE GUY WHO SANG IN THERE SEEMS LIKE BIE...THEN HE WAS LIKE...."LOVE...I NEED SOMEBODY...LOVE..." :wub: ....N I WAS LOKE OMG....THE P'EK...GOSH DANG HE'S SOO HOT...OMG THEN MY SIS WAS LIKE STARTING TO LIKE THE LAKORN HE WAS DOING.. :wacko: .N I WAS LIKE...I TOLD U HE WAS HOT AS AN ACTOR.. :drool: .THEN THEY'RE LIKE YEAH WHATEVER.. :blink: .BUT I WAS LIKE...NOPE, HE'S MINE....MY FAVORITE P'EK OUT OF ALL OF THEM...THE FIRST ONE THT I ACUALLY REALLY REALLY...."LOVE/LIKE".... :drool: :spin: :wub:

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
the very first time was his song i need somebody love, and then him with mew their lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I didn't pay attention to him during his first lakorn till Hua Jai Sila since he was paired with up my fav. actress Fang.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well i saw the hmong version of Roy Adeed Hang Ruk...he was so cute and i thought he kind of look like Bi/Rain the korean singer/actor/model....then i saw the thai version....and fell in love with him again^^

alex_kleo

sarNie Egg
hahahaha...you gals are funny...but the first time i started liking him was when i was at siam center and saw Ice performing his song...hahahah...then i asked some people who sings the song and was told Bie. when i went to the music store to find the CD the person on the CD didn't look like the guy i saw singing it!! ahhahaha...i asked how come he looks different? only to find out that Ice was the one i saw and the song i heard was Bie's song! :D I felt stupid.but anywho after that I did meet him at Siam center signing t-shirt that they made and sold for charity. I was a bit disappointed. he couldn't understand me...he wasn't really good in English...he's quiet, only if he would talk more. but yeah, i got along with Ice though, so that made up for it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well. I didn't know who he was until I got myself addicted to Roy Adeed Heng Ruk. Then my sister got addicted too and bought his VCD which had his "Love, I Need Somebody" song... It was catchy lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
somehow i would love to see him in another lakorn with mew...i can't wait till exact give him a new lakorn to play in...

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
hahahaha...you gals are funny...but the first time i started liking him was when i was at siam center and saw Ice performing his song...hahahah...then i asked some people who sings the song and was told Bie. when i went to the music store to find the CD the person on the CD didn't look like the guy i saw singing it!! ahhahaha...i asked how come he looks different? only to find out that Ice was the one i saw and the song i heard was Bie's song! :D I felt stupid.but anywho after that I did meet him at Siam center signing t-shirt that they made and sold for charity. I was a bit disappointed. he couldn't understand me...he wasn't really good in English...he's quite, only if he would talk more. but yeah, i got along with Ice though, so that made up for it.
thanks for sharing your experience w/ all of us. i actually thought that was a funny and interesting experience! wish i could see bie (and ice) someday ---if i ever visit thailand. :p