When a Man Loves a Women : Completed

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
A
It's been so long since I have updated. A whole year. I hope you guys are still hyped up about GG. I'm still so in love with them. I'm so sorry for the long, long wait, but here's the next part. Enjoy!

Scene 4: Taam Ruk
Running through the airport, Gun made his way to the exit where they head onto the plane. His heart racing as if he was running for his life. Getting there as the plane took off, Gun realized he was too late. He ran straight to the big glass wall where you could see the planes heading off. He stomped his foot, feeling his heart being ripped out from his chest. Tears came to his eyes as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. Did Gam really go on that trip because of work? Or did she decide to go because of him? Gun couldn't help but feel guilty that he was the cause of this. Slowly he let himself slide to the floor as he watched the plane disappear in the distance.
Tum and Dome finally caught up to him only to realize that he had been too late. They just stood there and looked at their heart-broken friend and wondered what they will have to do to help out. Dome finally moved closer and patted Gun's right shoulder to calm him down. Tum stood there, half feeling like he's had enough of these cheesy (Namnao) people, the other half feeling like he needed to help them out.
"She didn't even wait for me to come and send her off." Gun said in a sad tone of voice.
Dome and Tum jumped about two feet back when Gun stood up and turned to face them with red eyes.
"Oy, it's not like she's not coming back." Tum retorted.
"But she'll be gone a whole week, I already miss her." Gun replied.
Tum shook his head.
"Enough, stop being stupid for once." Tum said, "If you miss her then just buy a ticket and follow her there, why sit and cry like an idiot?!"
Dome looked over to Tum and smack him on the forehead.
"That's no way to speak to a heart broken friend." Dome stated.
Suddenly, Gun smacked Tum hard on the shoulder.
"Ur, you are right." Gun said with a huge grin on his face, "Thanks for the suggestions."
With that said, Gun ran off back where they had come. Dome and Tum ran after him, shouting:
"Where are you going?!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staring out the tiny window at the ground below, Gam thought of everything that had been going on between Gun and herself. All those little things that he did and said. But it came to an end when she blinked to get rid of her thoughts.
"No, I took this trip to get rid of these crazy thoughts and get away from Gun, don't think about him." Gam whispered to herself.
She closed her eyes and leaned back, trying to go to sleep, but yet, even with her eyes closed, his image appears. Out of annoyance, Gam groaned and made multiple punches to her side.
"Excuse me mam?" the man sitting next to her said.
Gam snapped out of it and found a pale chubby older man glaring at her. She looked at her hands which were clenched into fist, they were on his arm. Gam gave a slight smile and apologized before turning away, embarrassed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frustrated, Gun walked back and forth as he talked to the person on the other side of the phone. Tum and Dome were dizzy having to watch him.
"Mom, call her to see where she went, what hotel is she staying at." said Gun, "I'm trying to achieve at getting your daughter's heart, this time I'm serious and I need your help."
"She had just gotten on the plane, her phone is off, wait till they land, then I will call her and tell you." Gam's mother replied, "Calm down."
"Okay, I'll wait." Gun agreed.
He hung up and quickly dialed the number of the airport. After a couple of rings and going through with the long system of waiting for someone to talk to, Gun heard the voice of a woman on the other side.
"Hello this is the airport; how may I help you?" the woman asked.
"Hello, can you please check for a flight, Gam Wichayanee, where is she going and when will she land?" Gun questioned.
"Excuse me sir, may I ask who you are and how are you related to Ms. Wichayanee?" the woman replied.
"I am....uh," Gun hesitated, "I'm her friend, boyfriend that is, and I've been trying to get a hold of her. I just need to know when she'll land and where she'll be going."
"Okay sir, I will check for you." the woman said.
Gun hung up and jumped in the air with a deafening "Yay!"
Dome and Tum jumped from being startled as they had fallen asleep waiting to find out how far Gun has gotten. They hurriedly went to him and asked where Gam was going.
"California." Gun stated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reading the signs above, Gam made her way to the exit of the Fresno Airport. She looked around to find the person who was supposed to pick her up. As soon as she exited the gates, a pair of girls rushed over and wrapped their arms around her. Shocked, she pulled away and tried holding them back from her to get a good look at them.
"Hello P' Gam!!!" one of the girls shouted excitedly, "We're such big fans of yours!"
"Hello." Gam replied.
"We're also here to pick you up too." the other one added.
"Oh, that's great." Gam said, "What are your names?"
"Mai and Selina." the first one answered, "I think we should go."
Gam nodded and followed Mai and Selina out to their car.
Staring out the window, Gam noticed the frost on the grass as they drove by. It was cold outside. Gam looked at the teddy in her arms, the same one that Gun had gave to her and she smiled. Mai who was sitting next to Gam noticed this and wondered what she was thinking.
"Are you thinking of the person who gave it to you?" Mai questioned.
Gam nodded in answer forgetting for a second where she was.
"Who gave it to you?" Selina asked from the passenger seat.
"P' Gun." Gam replied and looked up at them, "Uh, I mean Gun Napat."
Selina and Mai let out big gasps of air in excitement.
"Gun?!" Selina exclaimed, "We are so in love with him!"
"Can I hold it?!" Mai asked, pointing to the teddy.
Gam hesitated for a short second before she agreed to let it go to Mai's hands. Mai took this chance to hug the bear tightly to get every inch of Gun, then she handed it back to Gam.
"Thanks." Mai said.
"No problem." Gam replied, "May I ask, where am I staying?"
"Since we were the ones who invited you, of course you'll stay at our place." Selina said from the front.
"Don't worry, there's only Selina and I and our parents, no brothers." Mai assured, "we live in a four-bedroom house out at the farm."
Gam's eyes widened.
"The farm, how surprising." Gam said.
"Do you mean that in a good way or a bad way?" asked Mai.
"In a good way of course." Gam replied, "I'll be staying here for three days, I would love to stay somewhere that I can have a little peace and quiet, and the farm is the perfect place."
Mai and Selina let out a laugh.
"Yeah, you don't have to worry, because our farm doesn't have animals other than my dad’s Game Rooster and his hen and chicks, and our friendly dog Jerry." Selina informed.
Gam nodded in excitement.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gun waved goodbye to Tum and Dome who stood at the entrance waving to him as well. He got the plane ticket as soon as he could after finding exactly where Gam was going and for what. Tum sat down and began to wail and Dome stared at him in confusion.
"Why are you crying?" Dome questioned.
"Gun is leaving us." Tum replied.
"He just went to get Gam back, so be happy." Dome demanded.
Tum raised his head to look at Dome.
"Oh that rights." Tum said, "But I'm still sad because I wanted to go too."
"Then why didn't you?" asked Dome.
"Because I don't have the money and there was exactly one seat left so I let Gun have it." Tum answered, "Just wait till my turn, Gun will have to help me out too."
Dome nodded to cheer Tum up before pulling him along to go home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gam walked into the room that the party host had prepared for her to stay in for the next three days. The walls were a pretty pink that she loved so much. There was a single bed with Hello Kitty sheets placed at the corner across from the door. To the side of the bed was a bookshelf full of kpop albums and merchandise. Gam's eyes widened seeing the Albums all stacked up in order.
"P' Gam, how do you like the room?" Mai asked from behind her.
"I love it so much." Gam replied, "But your collection."
"I trust that P' Gam will take good care of it because you are a good person." Mai said, knowing what Gam was going to say.
Gam smiled with a nod.
"Well then I'll let you rest so you'll be ready for the party tonight." Mai said, and if you would like to listen to the albums, go ahead, just put them back when you're done."
Mai closed the door after handing Gam's suitcase to her. Gam felt so thankful that Mai trusted her. Putting her suitcase beside the bed, Gam laid down and fell asleep being too tired from the plane ride.
She awoke two hours later and went to wash up in the restroom that was inside the bedroom. It was around six and the party was only one hour away. After showering, she got dressed and heard a knock at the door.
"P' Gam, come out to eat before we head to the party." Selina called from outside the door.
"I'll be there in a bit." Gam replied.
She put her hair accessories back into her bag and went out to join them for dinner. The dishes looked so good. There was Som Tum (Papaya Salad), Khao Niew (Sticky Rice), Moo Ping (Broiled Pork), and Prig (Chili Pepper). They enjoyed the food together. She knew this was only for small pay and she only accepted to get a break from The three trouble-makers, especially Gun who kept bothering her. This being a small party concert that not many people knew about, Gam was impressed with the Xiong family's kindness and sincerity in taking good care of her. She was so ready for tonight and planned to do her best to repay their kindness.
Gam put on her best dress and they head to the party hall.
On their way there, Selina and Mai kept whispering to each other. Gam watched them, curious what they were talking about. Mai and Selina caught Gam staring at them through the mirror and smiled at her.
"P' Gam, we also have a surprise for you to thank you for coming despite the small pay we offered." Mai informed.
"Oh, thank you." Gam said with a nod, now curious what it could be.
"You'll find out at the party." said Selina.
For the rest of the way, everyone was quiet. When they arrived, Mai and Selina helped Gam out of the car and led her into the party backstage.
"Just wait here, we'll go on to introduce you and then you can come in." said Mai.
Gam stood there as Mai went up onto the stage.
"Everyone the party has finally started. This party is very special because it's for our great grandmother who will be turning seventy today." Mai announced to the relatives.
"Great Grandmother has always said that she adores this one Thai singer very much for her beauty and sincerity." Selina added.
"She has always told us that she would love to meet her in person at least once and so we looked into contacting her." Mai informed, "Due to her kindness she has agreed to come here all the way from Thai Land to celebrate great grandmother's birthday with us."
"Every, please welcome the star of tonight, P' Gam Wichayanee Pearklin!" Selina exclaimed.
Everyone clapped their hands and cheered, half not believing that Gam was really there. Gam finally stepped up onto the stage, singing grandmother's favorite song "Mur Song Rao Dai Pob Gun".
HHHHH I love how you made P'Gam come to a Hmong fam house!! Cuz i would do the same!! lol

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Thanks for reading. The story is finished already. The last part is on page 2. :)
Lol thanks, I saw it after relooking it the second page twice. I loved it!!!! You should write more gg stories, lol . I love it! And if this ever actually happened, Mai better invite me.:p

Last edited: