What's your top 5 thai actress???

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
jeedlove said:
^ I believe Byebye is referring to the lakorn Fah Krajang Dao. I completely agree that Matt is by far the best of her generation. She has a lot of emotional depth and vulnerability in her acting which are key qualities that a lot of other actresses lack. Someone of the same generation that I find pretty decent is Taew but for now, I feel that Matt is ahead of her game. 

I never listed any younger actresses in my top 5 list just because overall, no one can replace any of my favorite veteran actresses yet. Along with that, not many actresses these days really catch my attention whether it's acting abilities or personality. The only ones that really interest me aside from Matt are Rita, Vicki and Sara and from Ch7, Baifern, Preaw, Now and Sammy. I'm starting to really adore Namtarn and keeping a look out for a few others. 
wish they would promote Matt more

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, here are my top 4 actresses.

1) Ann T is the ultimate favorite.
2)Kimberly.
3)Ja Jittapa

I just saw a Thai movie recently (Pee Mak), and it is a very good movie. I never watch any Thai movie before in my life, so this is my first Thai movie. I love the actress who played Nak the ghost. Could anybody please tell me her name? Thank you. I would like to know if she has any lakorn because I am a big fan of hers now. She will be my # 2 along with Kim as my favorite actress.

Thank you again.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
lovenk said:
Ok, here are my top 4 actresses.

1) Ann T is the ultimate favorite.
2)Kimberly.
3)Ja Jittapa

I just saw a Thai movie recently (Pee Mak), and it is a very good movie. I never watch any Thai movie before in my life, so this is my first Thai movie. I love the actress who played Nak the ghost. Could anybody please tell me her name? Thank you. I would like to know if she has any lakorn because I am a big fan of hers now. She will be my # 2 along with Kim as my favorite actress.

Thank you again.
Mai Davika :D
You search her up you'll see her lakorns

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this is not my top 5 favorite actress list...this is my top 5 most current and diverse nang ekz list:

again, most current and diverse nang eks...cuz if i had to consider back in time and mentioned all the actresses ive seen or not seen...nang ek or not nang ek...then i would never be able to come up with a list...which is y i decided to get more specific in this thread...

ann thonprasom
chompoo araya
matt peeranee
kwan ussamanee

crap...i only have 4 right now...

anyways, these ladies can make me laugh and cry effortlessly...they have mastered both drama and comedy well...

will get back on a 5th "nang ek" status actress...janie and min peechaya are in the running...they can do a little bit of comedy...but they arent masters in it...more light hearted cutesie or tear jerker types...

ok, got my 5th...

although, i havent been able to watch much of the lakorns shez in (has nothing to do with her), itz still very obvious how talented she is...she qualifies to be the fifth bc she does pick up some nang ek roles here and there...it is...

sammie bunthita

gosh, having second thoughts about my 5th...thinking min peechaya is in there with sammie too...hmmmmmmm...

ok, my 5th is tied...sammie and min....cant choose....lol....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In order of greatest to great:
1. Anne Thongprasom
2. Matt Peranee
3. Sammy Punthita
4. Noon Woranuch 
5. Kwan Usamanee

All five have gone to the extreme to take on various roles that are both challenging and praiseworthy. To me, my biases don't consist of looks or popularity with their "koo jins." I look at each person as an actor and their ability to grow personally and professionally in the entertainment industry. All five of my girls can stand alone without having a koo kwan. They are known for their talent and versatility.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I had a list before, but this list is of actresses that are more active now:

1. Anne Thongprasom - Waiting anxiously for ARO.
2. Aom Piyada - She needs to come out with a better lakorn. Her upcoming one doesn't look interesting.
3. Jui Warattaya - Okay, I did't watch STT and won't be watching FF, but if her next one is exciting I'm definitely gonna look forward to it!
4. Noon Sirapan - I wonder what her next one is. I miss her.
5. Undecided at the moment.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My current:

No one atm. WOW. Anne would have made it to the list if her character in YLC was actually relevant, let's see if ARO will make up for it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
My current:

No one atm. WOW. Anne would have made it to the list if her character in YLC was actually relevant, let's see if ARO will make up for it.
I'd say it's the worst character she's ever played. Well from what I've seen this far. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ditto Mahalo...The actress has to able to carry a lakorn by herself and make the character her own without the help of a kookwan.  When they are acting individually they have to rely on their talent. Matt as many lakorns she has been in she does not have a kookwan but able to be successful. She's talented enough to make it work with other actors. Like Ann, she can play with anyone and make it work because she is that good. When she plays a twin lakorn you actually believe there's two of them. And the bitchy one is played so perfectly by her.

I can't say an actress is super good if she plays in five lakorns with similar roles but is pretty to look at.

Popred

sarNie Egg
My top 5:
1. Anne - she s just great. she is natural in all of the characters n now as the producer her products r always worth to watch. Now i prefer watching lakorns from newbie - young n cutie actress (especially if it's the product of Anne), but I still think she's the best of the best.
2. Kim - she's natural too. She doesnt need to try as hard as some others cause she's just born with talent. I love all of her lakorns.
3. Mint Chalida - she's just perfect in Cubic. she made a lot of progress after few years been in lakorns industry.
4. Namtarn - i think she's really good. I only watch 2 of her lakorns - the star moon one, n the one with Ken (sorry it's hard for me to remember lakorns names in thai). I 'd love to watch more of her lakorns in the future.
5. Janie - she's so beautiful n smart.

somehow i dont think Yaya is good at acting though i do like her (in terms of - she doesnt get into scandals, n she's pretty, n her lakorns always have quite outstanding story)
also View Wannarot - i dont think she is good with her first lakorns, but she s getting better now (i like her in bad character)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
1 Mint Chalida
2. Prang Kannarun
3. Pooklook Fonthip
4. PanPan TemFah
5. Kwan Usamanee

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
in terms of acting...

1) Matt Peranee : No questions asked. She is my Queen.
2) Janie : I watch a lot of her dramas so i figured i must like her a lot to watch hela lot of her dramas. *shrugs* :scratchchin:
3) Anne : won me over in Sapai something something. I've never really invested my time to watch Anne's dramas but she is indeed AWESOME!
4) Taew : scripts aren't always the best but i think she nails them perfectly well to my taste.
5) Kimberley : girl blew me away as Mor Nam and Cha Aem. i had my hair in messy pigtails for a while. hehe :clap2:

TBH: Janie, Anne, Taew, and Kimberley would be lined up as #2 since IN MY OPINION, they are equally as shiny as #1 but i just crave Matt on screen a lot more than the rest.