what's your "Top 10" Japanese serial?

Discussion in 'Japanese' started by fuzzy turkey, Jun 6, 2006.

1. fuzzy turkey

fuzzy turkey sarNie Egg

Recently, i see the Japanese serial named "hana yori dango",it's really funny. The actress is so cute!

2. neena

neena sarNie Adult

After watching Hana Yori Dango I got hooked onto Japanese dramas. I don't think I've seen up to 10 yet though...I've seen a few though. Here's a list of the ones I've seen/am seeing in no particular order.

1. Hana Yori Dango
    2. Nobuta wo Produce
    3. Stand Up!
    4. Kisarazu Cat's Eye
    5. Brother Beat
    6. 1 Litre of Tears

3. DEGacktmoon

DEGacktmoon sarNie Hatchling

hm... for me... hm... i've watched a few... but these are a few of my favorites... so far, that i can remember... in no particular order, either...

hana yori dango
    moon child
    battle royale I & II
    stand up!
    nobuta wo produce
    kimi wa petto
    gokusen I & II
    GTO
    devilman
    cashern (i forgot the spelling heeh)
    to heart
    summer snow

now i'm tryin to watch a few more... all at once... but it's hard to find eng sub on many of them... *sighs*

4. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

i seen alots and i can't even spell the tittle out LOL but one dat stood out for me is TRICK !!!!!!!! I love dat series ! I seen I, II, III

5. Nameless

Nameless N i n j a

i gotta agree. Trick is up there.

6. yukihime

yukihime Private

1. Hana Yori Dango
    2. Gokusen
    3. Kimi Wa Petto
    4. 1 Litre of Tear (i think i lost more than a litre of tear for this dorama)
    5. Anego
    6. Summer Snow
    7. Stand Up!!
    8. Nobuta Wo Produce
    9. Kurosagi
    10. Gokusen II

I just finished Summer Snow....such a touching everlasting love story...sobs.. :wavecry:

7. biava

biava sarNie Hatchling

havent seen much jap serial but i love
    hana yori dango my #1 ^_^
    #2 attention please
    #3havent seen other ones lolz

8. Hiatus

Hiatus Super Momo

1 litre of tears [always loved series based on true story =D]
    kimi wa petto
    orange days
    god give me one more chance
    that's about it the rest isnt in my top 10

9. mainhiathao

mainhiathao sarNie Granny

i like hana kami...

10. MizViz

MizViz sarNie Adult

i havent seen ten japanese dramas yet...but right now im watching like my fifth or sixth one

11. mainhiathao

mainhiathao sarNie Granny

me either...i only watch great one...like recommended movied or dramas...

12. phatman

phatman ABSOLUT~PAT

Hmm. I don't think I've even seen 5 Jdramas yet...let alone 10. Haha.
    For the ones I've seen:

1. Rich Man, Poor Woman (I absolutely love the cast! The storyline was a little too simple for my taste, but it was still enjoyable.)
    2. Hana Yori Dango II (I enjoyed this part more than the first part because the storyline was better.)
    3. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (I love Shun's character!)
    4. Gokusen (Because it's the only other Jdrama that I've seen alongside those posted above haha.)

I believe these are ALL the Jdramas I've seen thus far with the addition of HYD I, which isn't listed above.

And as you can tell...these are all Shun dramas. HAHA. Yeah, I love Shun Oguri!

13. fun

fun YGfamily

In no particular order:

Rich Man Poor Woman- I haven't seen a good romcom jodorama for the longest time that doesn't deal with high school kids haha so this made it to my list. Killer awesome soundtrack.

One Litre of Tears- Heck I cried more than a litre. Awesome soundtrack as well.

Hana Kimi- My favorite version of all version. I don't know why the Japanese did another redemption of it which by the way is horrible.

Innocent Love- Japanese men are the least attractive Asian guys among Koreans, Chinese and Thai LOL but when a good drama overshadows that. This is it.

Worth mentioning:
    The Black Swindler
    Buzzer Beat
    Atashinchi no Danshi

14. aikoden

aikoden ♥DREAMER♥ Staff Member

oo.. top 10.. it'll be hard... i'll list them in no particular order..

Tokyo Dogs
    My Boss, My Hero
    Hana Kimi (2008)
    Hitotsu Yane no Shita
    Heavenly Coins
    Galileo
    Yoshitsune
    Summer Snow
    Attention Please
    Nagareboshi

I can list a whole lot more.. but these are my favorites <3

15. dariey

dariey sarNie Adult

-1 litre of tears will always be my number 1 fav jdorama. extremely beautiful story even it is sad.the cast that hold their role really well and the flow of the story are almost no weakness.so beautiful that i can't describe with word.
    all takuya kimura tv series especially HERO (series & movie),CHANGE,PRIDE and Love Generation. 
    -hana kimi.even part of the drama are nonsense and different with the manga version like the dorm competition but it give so many moral value.that what i like the most.
    -big wing.full of moral value with no romance.

i the person who chase over moral value and slice of life in every story that i watch.that is why i got to say jdorama have fulfill what i wanted the most compare to other country drama which only focus on love,love and love.those typical story bored me sometimes but i can give exception if the storyline are ok.