What's your style?

sirena

sarNie Adult
Good for you! fashion isn't about price tags, it's about how you wear it. :) But I've made a few pricier buys though because I can't find it cheaper and I want it really bad. hehe Also I tend to spend more money when it's a gift. Shoes I go crazy for.
I wish we had H&M here and you can't order it online either, sucks.
OMG!! r u kiddin me no H&M?!?!?!

i would die seriously most of my outfit consist of them hehe theres like one in every mall hea in vancover

but theres only 1 A&F
urban behavior is nice too

I LUV CHEAP PLACES!!!! ROFL :p

good thought!

and omg u're 5'9, the hell, u don't look tall on ur avatar. can u give me 5 inches? lol
ahaha yeah, that's what u always need clean undies!

my style... um don't have one, i look like a nerd, that owns about 20 pairs of black pants [for work]. i also like to wear very comfy clothes when i'm not working... yeah, and it's also black pants, the stretchy yoga ones lol... or um pj ones? then, um... shirts, depends on the mood, i can be wearing a tank [muscle shirt], polos, screened, plain tees, but i love my hoodies. i have a few.

haha im serious hun ^_^ im 5'9 hehe im taller then my parents and all my brothers and sisters thats sad! haha and to make it even worst is taller then my BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 2 in. taller then him >.< :p

and if we go sumwhere nice and i have to wear heels, they just make me look like freakin giant compare to him and my family lol

but u knoe the good part is that even tho im this taller for a girl it really easy to me to find clothing i have no problems at all

sirena

sarNie Adult
and yes trench coats r really nice and deff classic ^_^

but they really expensive im saving up to get a really 1

i saw 1 at burberry for like 1000$
im serious but im not gonna spend that much for it pffft please!!

express 150$ im gonna get it :D