What's your style?

Quarter

Tell me about it.
well..to make it easier, I'll just list what's NOT my style:

I don't wear: (the ones in bold, I will not wear it, as for others, I can see myself in it, but, I'm pretty sure that I won't wear it)
- sweats
- shorts
- any kind of top with words I HATE those with a passion! even if they just have the brand name on it..
- any kind of top with pictures I HATE these too! but tops that are designed are ok..or if the fabric is designed..
- t shirts
- hoodies
- slacks

that's about it..I pretty much wear anything else..and when I say 'I don't wear', I'm also implying that I don't own any of those..
boy, or girl, you're missing out. and most def. t-shirts. if there were no more t-shirts in this world, i would die be so depress.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
boy, or girl, you're missing out. and most def. t-shirts. if there were no more t-shirts in this world, i would die be so depress.
Yup. tee shirts are the basic of every wardrobe. I live in jeans and a nice plain, comfy fitted tee.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
my style is all over the place.

Here are some pics of clothes that I actually owned and wore a couple of time!

Last Spring

Liberty

sarNie Adult
my style is all over the place.

Here are some pics of clothes that I actually owned and wore a couple of time!

Last Spring

Cute. I like your style.
I like clothing that's clean cut with nice lines.
I also like feminine lady-like clothing. :)

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
i love my love green trench coat, and it was cheap...2000yen. In USD...less than $19 bucks!

I recommend that every one should at least buy a nice trench coat in their closet. Its classic!

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
thanks liberty!

I love your banner sig...i love the rainboots and hte outfit. Kawaii!
I love this kind of topic...u will be seeing alot of me and my crazed up styles!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Thanks. :) I love the rainboots too, I should probably get a pair considering how much it rains here. But I have the outfit. ^_^

OMG $19?!
I really need to go shopping in China!

I have a trench coat but it's beige, I need a new one but I've met my quota of coats and jackets. I think I'll wait 5 months before I buy another one. :lol: I need a nice waterproof coat like that for Scotland. :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i'm simple and hate suits so i guess i love a good light weight pair of lee's and a tee shirt with small logo mostly athletic brand,,, but recently i did buy a few pairs of levi's (569) cos---well i like the fit and style again cos they making them with light weight denim oh' i do like my light color denim polo cargo's but god i would be a horrible dinner date cos i dress down all the time and prefer draft beer and a simple meal in an outdoor setting---lmao--- of coarse with my fav lee's or levi's on!!! B)

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Is there such a thing as lazy preppy? It seems a bit like an oxymoron, but there it is. I like my jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, lounge pants (even in public). I'm fairly tomboyish until we hit spring/summer. I came back from vacation last year with some bright colors and it stuck for the season, otherwise I stay in dark colors, especially black, navy and brown. I get boring during the winter except bright accessories. Examples:

Fall:

lightweight sweater, blazer, jeans.

Winter:

black vee-neck sweater, bright wrap.

At home:

wordy tee, favorite corduroy lounge pants.

Summer:

green linen minidress -- it doesn't look long, but it comes down to about three inches above my knees.

tank and cotton skirt.

favorite pattern minidress with pockets.

What I call my 'garden party' dress. The stripes are navy, sky and gold.

Stores of choice? Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Free People, J.Crew, Gap, H&M, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, ZARA, Mango and of course, Target

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Is there such a thing as lazy preppy? It seems a bit like an oxymoron, but there it is. I like my jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, lounge pants (even in public). I'm fairly tomboyish until we hit spring/summer. I came back from vacation last year with some bright colors and it stuck for the season, otherwise I stay in dark colors, especially black, navy and brown. I get boring during the winter except bright accessories. Examples:

Fall:

lightweight sweater, blazer, jeans.

Winter:

black vee-neck sweater, bright wrap.

At home:

wordy tee, favorite corduroy lounge pants.

Summer:

green linen minidress -- it doesn't look long, but it comes down to about three inches above my knees.

tank and cotton skirt.

favorite pattern minidress with pockets.

What I call my 'garden party' dress. The stripes are navy, sky and gold.

Stores of choice? Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Free People, J.Crew, Gap, H&M, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, ZARA, Mango and of course, Target
Those are cute.
I wish I could pull of that last dress but my um..."top" area is too big to be trying to wear something like that. lol

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
I'm how you say...generous...as well, and the dress does fine with a strong bra and sometimes a cropped cardigan. :)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm how you say...generous...as well, and the dress does fine with a strong bra and sometimes a cropped cardigan. :)
Are those outfits actually from your closet or did you search for the images?
Where'd you get the white skirt and the dresses in the last picture from?
I've been trying to find something like that but can never find it at the stores. Usually I can find them online but I don't like ordering dresses and skirts unless I can try them on first.

I guess I can try wearing a tank or sports bra underneath the dresses, otherwise I get that "too-much-cleavage" look, which turns my springy outfit into a hoochie outfit. :lol:

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Are those outfits actually from your closet or did you search for the images?
Where'd you get the white skirt and the dresses in the last picture from?
I've been trying to find something like that but can never find it at the stores. Usually I can find them online but I don't like ordering dresses and skirts unless I can try them on first.

I guess I can try wearing a tank or sports bra underneath the dresses, otherwise I get that "too-much-cleavage" look, which turns my springy outfit into a hoochie outfit. :lol:

Those are all from my closet. Both are from Banana Republic. I actually had to order the dress online, because they ran out in store. I'm fairly confident in them because their sizes are fairly consistent, and they have a good in store return policy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wear whatever, some of my clothes are not even in style. i am more towards comfort. but when i am out partying i would put on sometime sexy but not to revealing. i shop at thift stores too. my friends and i love shopping thift stores together.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
fun4fun!
I love to buy second hand clothes....especially dresses. But i live in Japan...so it very expensive to buy second hand clothes here unless it goes on sale!

I love leather jackets!
Here`s a pic of my winter style...lol!

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling

Summer:

I have the same dress but in canary yellow. Did u got it at ZARA?! Its a perfect summer dress!

Target...I miss Target! I can`t wait for JOVOVICH-HAWK collection!

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
I have the same dress but in canary yellow. Did u got it at ZARA?! Its a perfect summer dress!

Target...I miss Target! I can`t wait for JOVOVICH-HAWK collection!

I did! I saw the yellow version, and was sorely tempted to buy it, but my pocketbook wouldn't allow it. :( This picture doesn't even do the color justice. It looks less like the teal of the picture, more like a grass green...

ZARA does have the perfect summer dresses. Unfortunately, I've found that my domestic ZARA carries more of the practical womens wear, less of the colorful stuff like I found in Spain. There is a country that likes its colors. :)