what's your opinon???

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
hey there.....why is it that in hmong culture....after the wife/girl ....gets married and everything and later get a devorce....people make such a big deal out of it.....like people will talk bad stuff about them or whatever.....in my opinion i dont think its that big of a deal.....everybody make mistake and they are still the same person..... :unsure: ......

what do ya think.... :lmao:
[post="36470"][/post]​

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's just that once you are married and divorced (poj nrauj) people fear that maybe its you who the one that make life worst that's why you lost your marriage. That's what most people think, but if they find out the truth about who's being fault then there will be someone to marry you back for a wife. Some will fear, that since you are being married once if they marry you, their life will be dicorce too so they don't want to get involve and choose not to date divorced lady (poj nrauj).

Especially those that has kids, it's hard for them to find the right person to love their kids, sometime they might love each other but not the children. That's why life is hard, and we must carefully find the one that we really want and put our life to his/her forever until our last breath!