What's your most favorite lakorn from 2013?

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Many lakorns has air already in 2013, so I want to know what's your most favorite lakorn. Mine would be KOO KUM, I'm so obsessed with this lakorn and have been waiting for it, LOVE version 2013 the most (even though I haven't seen all the old version, but I know I would still love version 2013 the most, BIE and NOONA are super cute).

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved Rang Pratana, but right now I'm loving Koo Gum as well. Also PRPR is also very good along with BWW. :)

So far, Raeng Bpratana since that was the one that I have finished.
Pan Rak Pan Rai is really good though.
Koo Gum is no doubt, getting good. I'm gonna hate the ending though as I did with the previous versions. Think I'm gonna go stock up on some boxes of Kleenex to continue watching this.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So far it is...
  • Nuer Mek 2 - It's considered a 2012-ish to 2013 lakorn. 555
  • Koo Gum 2013
  • Pan Ruk Pan Rai
  • Raeng Pradthana

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk - My Beloved Fake Husband RC
Manee Sawaad - made me cry with Rita emotion

fanny

sarNie Adult
I Dnt have any just yet, though I like Rome and Chom BUT Samee kamalor tee rak is quite boring to me because n'ek hard headed character annoyed me. I like the beginning and ending only even though I watched that whole lakorn lol. I'm waiting for all of Matt's lakorn. Hopefully it's good.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Nuer Mek 2 (if it only hadn't been banned by the government!!)
Raeng Pradtana (was not really happy it replaced Nuer Mek 2 but I watched it for Kim and Nadech anyways)
Khun Samee Gamalor Tee Ruk
Koo Gum (just started watching but caught my atttention)
Buang Wan Wan (I hate the storyline about the slave and master thing because someone always has to get on my nerves and I immediately wish, while watching the lakorn, to jump in the scene with a machine gun and shoot the nang'rai but I missed Jui and I watched for Tono and Jui)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Too early to be answering this but so far i like...

1. Raeng Pratana
2. Khun Samee Gamalor Tee Ruk

Havent watch any of da other channel lakorn yet so won't be listing any...i did watch a little few part of Koo Kum but stop lol will tat it for me! Later on there will be more for me to list like Ken and Pichy lakorn and da SJ series lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
nuer mek 2

yeah that's pretty much it lol i have a few others but I'm still quite undecided lol still need to finish boy and nong unda lakorn to make a final saying. lol sorry i coulsnt help it but list nong unda instead of bella. nong unda has more screen time so i would say she is the real main lead.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Let's see. What were the lakorns of this year that I kept watch? I saw the first few episodes of Roy Lae Sanae Luang, that was a fail. Haven't finished Raeng Pradtana, that's semi-fail. Then there's Majurat See Nampeung, but it had some flaws. Now there's Sud Sai Pan, which I'm enjoying, but it's not complete yet and there's too much drama (killing more like it) for my taste. Finally there's Nang Rai Sai Lab, still airing, BUT I'm enjoying it very much for it's lightness and cuteness. SOOOO. I will have to say, so far my favorite lakorn from 2013 is Nang Rai Sai Lab. It's subject to change of course. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
If Nuea Mek 2 wasn't banned it would've been that. But now its Hua Jai Ruea Puang with Son/Pang. honestly i was more interested in the second pair. Pan ruk pan rai was good.