What's Your Height?

Discussion in 'Shout OUT : Love, Beauty, Food, Game,Event , ect.' started by Cupid Candy, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

Curious about everyone's height here....I'm 15 and I'm 5'2, compared to all my friends I'm very petite and small. Probably blame my genes for this since my mom is 5' and my dad is 5'5, I'm right in between them. But on the bright side I'll never be taller than any of my boyfriends. My ex was taller than me.

2. chubbycheeks

chubbycheeks imma kick ur-ass-aya !

I'm 5"4 and apparently to almost every Khmer person, I'm really tall. Perhaps it's because whenever I perform, I'm taller than my male singing partners with my high heels.

3. thai4ever93

thai4ever93 sarNie Oldmaid

^ LOL! Agreee! I'm 5'6 and my khmer peeps thinks i'm soo tall haha, i wish i could be just a little taller.

4. chubbycheeks

chubbycheeks imma kick ur-ass-aya !

haha, oh khmer ppl! they love exagerating or maybe it's because you don't often see very many tall khmer girls :scratchhead2:

i always wish i was taller too but then again the magic of heels always do the trick!

5. kialakornlover

kialakornlover sarNie Adult

I am 5.2. I am only 13 years old.

6. hanjieun30

hanjieun30 sarNie OldFart

I'm 5' and I'm 19. my youngest brother is already taller than me. he's only 12 LOL

7. thai-lakorn-fan-forever

thai-lakorn-fan-forever sarNie Oldmaid

I'm 5'8" but I still love those heels!

8. sugar

sugar เฟริสค่ะ

You have the perfect female height! Sadly, I'm only 5'5".

9. kulyia

kulyia RUK

im 5'1 :( & im 18. with heels idk. :)

10. kitkat

kitkat sarNie Elites

5'3 & 24. I don't wear heels, just scandals. :)

11. nophankh

nophankh sarNie Adult

I'm 5 ft.

it sucks.
    :(

12. p. Zoua

p. Zoua sarNie Oldmaid

I actually have no idea how tall I am to be exact...sorry if this sounds lame or retarded but I'm guessing around 5 something...XD

13. Melissa

Melissa sarNie Egg

I'm 5'5" and heels I'm 5'10".

14. queen_Gr

queen_Gr sarNie Egg

I am 175cm or else 5'9'' and I am 27.

15. eugene92

eugene92 sarNie Hatchling

I'm 5'7" but I love wearing heel to make me look taller. I'm 20.

16. K&K

K&K sarNie Juvenile

wow u guys are tall :cry:

17. fun

fun YGfamily

jealous of ur height. I'm only 5'2 but I am fine with it though lol I'm taller than most of my aunts. I hang around a lot with them and the saddest part, people think I'm older lol. I am a bit curvier too. and most of them are in their 30s. ya probably think I'm lame for hanging around with older peoplefor being in my early 20s hehe. but they are pretty young at heart. and plus things get paid for when I'm with them lmao especially when going out to eat muahaha. they pay for drinks when we go out to parties. why do people associate height and weight with age lol its not very accurate after the age of 16.

18. PhoneO_5

PhoneO_5 sarNie Oldmaid

I hang out with my aunts too. They pay for things & I'm 25 & make around the same, maybe more in salary...I guess it's a habit that they pay for me still lol. But I do spoil their kids now haha. And I'm short. I think the last time I checked I was 4'11. .

19. YaMaMiKi

YaMaMiKi Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

Im only 13yrs old and i an 150 cm but my mum calls me fat :cry:

20. ohitsnoyyy

ohitsnoyyy VIP ♥

i'm 5''3 & a half but I wish I was 5''5. Thank goodness my boyfriend's 6''0 lol.