What's your favorite lakorn theme songs?

kpt

sarNie Egg
My favorite lakorn theme song

Jone Plon Jai's theme and ending songs (Num & Donut)
So Sanae Ha's theme (Um & Oil)
Roy Leh Sanae Rai's theme (Tik & Aom)
Sai Leurd Hang Rak's theme (Um & Paul)
Rak Tur Tee Soot- Dung Sawun Sab (Por & Kob)
Duang Jai Patiharn's songs (Num & Kob)
Hoy Un Chun Ruk Tur songs (Dan & Janie)
Huk Liem Prakan's songs (Num & Joy)
Mae Eye Sa Eurn's theme (Noon&Vee)
Ruk Nai Roy Kaen's songs (Pong & Nat)

I'm going to stop there before I get out of hand. lol. :lmao:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Love the theme song for Hima Tai Pra Jun^_^.
2-3 Natee By Film Ratapoom(p'ek for the lakorn)
Pat Naprapa(n'ek)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i love all songs but the one that is in my mind right now is the theme song from manee yard fah, "jai chun mee pieng ter" by joy sirilak. me lovvvvve that song so much! hehe :D

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
1. Kea Rear Bang Earn- Hima Tai Pra Jun
2. 2-3 Natee- Hima Tai Pra Jun
3. Amalitalai Theme Song
4. Sarapah- Oum Ruk
5. Ruk Mai Ruk Go Bong Kun- Joa Soa Ban Rai
6. Huai Jai Loung Hai- Pood Yai Hen vs Kumnon Hoi
7. Proong Nee Mai Sai Tee Ja Ruk Kun
8. Ru Loa Wa Tong Gort Kai- Duay Rang Hang Ruk
9. Duay Rang Ruk- Duay Rang Hang Ruk
10.Glub Ma Dai Mai- Duay Rang Hang Ruk
:D :) :lol:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Proong Nee Mai Sai songs!!! Definitely a good one. There are others but i'm tooo lazy to list them. Oh here's another one, don't remember the title to Johnny E. and Joy R. lakorn together, but i really really love the beginning theme song to that. btw, does anyone have it????

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I basically love all boran lakorn theme songs like Silamany, Buang Banjatorn, Yatika, Baan Sai Tong, Roy Rak Roy Adeed,...etc etc....I just love the boran lakorn theme songs because of the Thai instruments.

vina_lek

I tend to like most current ones, but then I also go back and listen to old ones! They just sound so nice w/ the added perk that they remind of the lakorn I like w/in a few mins. w/o having to go back and watch the lakorn for hours. :sweat:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I really like Leh Latree's soundtrack. I can listen to those two songs all day. If it wasn't for such a good soundtrack, I bet the lakorn wouldn't be the same. Yes, I love the lakorn, but it definitely wasn't because of the acting. Pepper and Ann Alicia really did need some work on their acting, but those two songs really save the lakorn in my opinion plus the awesome storyline.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
my current one is "tut jai mai wai" sing by Bie from Roy Adit Hang Ruk

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
for me they are

pleung payu-khmer preap sovath pleung tok pleung snaeh, sokun nisa-snaeh min jop (they have that in thai version), yuk tithrotha pleung
and i like the thai songs they play in that movie too

does anyone know the song they play when louis finds out she is pregnant and he goes to the beach and throws sand and jumps in the water. it's sung by a guy and htey play it acapella version too when shes's in the hospital

-roylaeh snaeh rai all the songs in it
-taley jai-all
-fai lhong-all (with por and some other girl playing a princess)
-leud kattiya-all
-pleurng Apootahet-willy and tao sarocha theme song
-wimarn maekala-all
-Tarm Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah-all songs mew lalita an willy (middle eastern movie)
-some theme song with jakrit (the guy that used to play with anne all the time and) and khem (some model who played with bandit in lakorn) i dont know the name of the lakorn but it's really goood

nina_p

sarNie Egg
My favorite lakorn theme song is the one for Tarm Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah with Willy and Lalita. Does anyone know where I can find that song?

vina_lek

I usually like all of them. :rolleyes: I'm really impressed w/ Cee Siwat every time he sings the theme to the lakorns he stars in. He's very good!

mali

sarNie Egg
Almost all the songs from lakorns are nice...

I wonder if anyone of you know the song played in "Peuan Ruk Peuan Raai"... the part where female role, Waythida walking and thinking whether to marry Jee while Jaa is imprisoned?

What's the name of the song and who sang that song? It's really catchy and nice...

kaye

sarNie Egg
for me i like ~mee pieng ruk: kong saharat & pok
~Por Nattawut: Ending song in dao lhong fah poo pah see gern
~Pim Zaza: Ubathedet Hua Jai
~Ruhat Rissaya
~Ruk Kol Game Payabat